"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"CurvyCon" starting today...WTF...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Yeah this is the other side of the coin to what I wrote... why do you guys have such a keen, venomous contempt for what other people do with their own lives? if you don't like fat chicks, just don't fvck them. Jesus...
Yup...

Live and Let Die...... Sarge on.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
I would like to start a movement to take the word ‘curvy’ back.
I'm plugged into the Matrix, Morpheus. My idea of "curvy" is a young Veronika Zemanova. ;)
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Those women know they are way down on the SMV list. You can’t shame a man into getting hard for miss Heifer T. Walrus.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
Fat girls are unattractive, period. Young, thin, healthy girls provide healthy offspring. Old, fat, ugly women are far more likely to produce unhealthy offspring.

Fat acceptance is the work of the devil.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
I was at fedexkinkos this morning and had to be very careful not to burst out laughing. This woman had a normal-ish torso, but had an enormous hottentot ass, literally three airline coach seats wide. You could literally see the dimples and ripples of fat through her yoga pants or camping tent or whatever it was she was wearing to be respectable out in public. She was like 5'. The guy working the counter was a mexican with an enormous hook nose and green hair. Probably a homo.

It's getting really weird.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I was at fedexkinkos this morning and had to be very careful not to burst out laughing. This woman had a normal-ish torso, but had an enormous hottentot ass, literally three airline coach seats wide. You could literally see the dimples and ripples of fat through her yoga pants or camping tent or whatever it was she was wearing to be respectable out in public. She was like 5'. The guy working the counter was a mexican with an enormous hook nose and green hair. Probably a homo.

It's getting really weird.
I'm sure she must get some really great comments when she tells someone to "Kiss my ass!"

I'd be like "which one?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
When I grew up, women complained about the pressures of being expected to have an unrealistic figure. That complaint was more justified in that time though, because the obesity epidemic hadn't hit yet, and many girls who looked great felt pressure to slim down. Now days though, "Curvy Con" just suggests an excuse to be fat.

I was born being into fat chicks. That's just my genetic programming.
Do you find that as someone who likes overweight women, that it is easier for you to find women willing to date you?

why do you guys have such a keen, venomous contempt for what other people do with their own lives? if you don't like fat chicks, just don't fvck them.
I think the problem is that as more and more women fall into the obese category, there are fewer slim, attractive women to choose from, and that just sends their sense of entitlement even higher. However, I realize as a man how hard it is to stay in shape (it's a lot harder when you're older, it was a frigging breeze when I was in my 20s). And I know it must be much harder for a woman, with their lower muscle mass. So yeah, I don't believe in having contempt for them. It doesn't excuse it, but I'm not going to hate on them.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Yeah the obesity epidemic has definitely translated to a larger dating partner on average. Most dates I get off of tinder are at least a little chubby.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Honestly, there are many obese guys out there too. Unlike obese women however, they seem to know that they are way too fat but don’t seem to care, and still want to date models lol.

The obese women want to be treated like models and the obese men want to date models. Delusions on all sides.

But there’s something for everyone right? It is what it is.

But curvy, it ain’t.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Some women can be chubby but carry it well because they have good porportion. Like chubby but curves in all the right places. If a woman is shaped like an apple that’s not curvy. That’s what I hate, when women with rolls and no defined waist or anything yet refer to their body shape as curvy. No, that’s wavy not curvy.
This summer I was walking behind two young women, both wearing shorts and a tank top. One was about 20lbs overweight and the other was slim. Guess who had more cellulite? The bigger girl had literally no cellulite that I could see and had a small waist with bigger butt and legs but she carried it very well. The slim one had no butt and wide bony shoulders, like a cone shape.

Body shape goes a long way. What you think? Which one would you choose?
The one on the left looks like she has an eating disorder. The woman on the right looks like she knows what a good meal is, which is a sign to me, that she would know how to properly feed her man lol
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
The one on the left looks like she has an eating dosorder. The woman on the right looks like she knows what a good meal is, which is a sign to me, that she would know how to properly feed her man lol
Best post in the whole thread.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Do you find that as someone who likes overweight women, that it is easier for you to find women willing to date you?
I probably would if I lived in another country, but ironically I live in Europe and one of the slimmer countries in it. There aren't enough going around to make it easier and there are many more men like me here too, whereas if I was say in Texas, California, Florida... I think it'd be a different game.

I think the problem is that as more and more women fall into the obese category, there are fewer slim, attractive women to choose from, and that just sends their sense of entitlement even higher. However, I realize as a man how hard it is to stay in shape (it's a lot harder when you're older, it was a frigging breeze when I was in my 20s). And I know it must be much harder for a woman, with their lower muscle mass. So yeah, I don't believe in having contempt for them. It doesn't excuse it, but I'm not going to hate on them.
Well, there are actually quite many men with my taste. I know because they still outnumber chicks on OLD platforms and the chicks I see on a site have dozens, hundreds, even thousands of followers, dozens of likes and comments, flooded inboxes. So the supply is still transforming rather than disappearing, just like energy, and meets its new demand... at least it's not "going to waste". And as many men are fat in most countries as females are, so they're out of the game too (well, I personally know there are chicks who are into that, but except them) which keeps things from getting lopsided competitively for you guys. You're working with a smaller pool but your competition is shrinking too.

And you guys can always go to Asia. Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, even China, Korea and Japan, these places all supply the young(er), single, slim, petite, friendly, cute chicks you like. Just ask @ubercat , @Fruitbat , @taiyuu_otoko , etc.
 
Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
OLD ad decoding guide from 'The Best of Craigslist' I found a few years ago and not too far off from what I've experienced:

Ø 40-ish..................................49.
Ø Adventurous..........................Slept with everyone.
Ø Athletic................................No breasts.
Ø Average looking.....................Moooo.
Ø Beautiful..............................Pathological liar.
Ø Emotionally Secure..................On medication.
Ø Feminist...............................Fat.
Ø Free Spirit.................................Junkie.
Ø Friendship first.......................Former Slut.
Ø New-Age.........................Body hair in the wrong places.
Ø Old-fashioned........................No B.J.'s
Ø Open-minded.........................Desperate.
Ø Outgoing..............................Loud and embarrassing.
Ø Professional................. ..........B1tch.
Ø Voluptuous...........................Very fat.
Ø Large frame...........................Hugely fat.
Ø Wants soul mate.....................Stalker.
 

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
110
Reaction score
39
OLD ad decoding guide from 'The Best of Craigslist' I found a few years ago and not too far off from what I've experienced:

Ø 40-ish..................................49.
Ø Adventurous..........................Slept with everyone.
Ø Athletic................................No breasts.
Ø Average looking.....................Moooo.
Ø Beautiful..............................Pathological liar.
Ø Emotionally Secure..................On medication.
Ø Feminist...............................Fat.
Ø Free Spirit.................................Junkie.
Ø Friendship first.......................Former Slut.
Ø New-Age.........................Body hair in the wrong places.
Ø Old-fashioned........................No B.J.'s
Ø Open-minded.........................Desperate.
Ø Outgoing..............................Loud and embarrassing.
Ø Professional................. ..........B1tch.
Ø Voluptuous...........................Very fat.
Ø Large frame...........................Hugely fat.
Ø Wants soul mate.....................Stalker.
lol
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Some women can be chubby but carry it well because they have good porportion. Like chubby but curves in all the right places. If a woman is shaped like an apple that’s not curvy. That’s what I hate, when women with rolls and no defined waist or anything yet refer to their body shape as curvy. No, that’s wavy not curvy.
This summer I was walking behind two young women, both wearing shorts and a tank top. One was about 20lbs overweight and the other was slim. Guess who had more cellulite? The bigger girl had literally no cellulite that I could see and had a small waist with bigger butt and legs but she carried it very well. The slim one had no butt and wide bony shoulders, like a cone shape.

Body shape goes a long way. What you think? Which one would you choose?
The one of the right 100. She looks edible, always like thick girls despite all my exes being slim, maybe that’s why I’ve never been satisfied, I need a juicy girl with a juicy pvssy mmm mmm mmmmmm
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top