She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Alright that put some sense into my head. I was abusive. In one fight I shoved her, she felt on her back on the bed (I knew the bed was behind her) then I went on top of her and tried to rip her clothes apart. It was in a jokinly sexual way but still abusive and agressive. I wanted to scare her because she was acting like a **** lately, we were both drunk. She kicked me out after that. I apologized many times. Then she reached out several times because our kids are friends, she seemed she had forgotten the past but kept her distance a bit and tested me, I got triggered and insulted her, called fat ***** and told her off. Again apologized this time I got blocked. She is been gone now for 4 weeks silent.It will give her a nice ego boost of knowing that you're still pining over her. It will probably make her day. You're removing whatever uncertainty there is after no contact, into comfort.
It looks like you're at her service, like a good reliable dog.
You've been thinking about her and her daughter everyday? This confirms in her mind that you must be a loser without options. Attraction unfortunately doesn't follow the romantic rules of Disney.
I believe that writing down what's on your mind is a good self-therapy practice and there is a point to it, but never send it away. This letter was for you and you only. You've apologized once, which was one time too much already. Women despise weakness, even if you were at fault, remember that. I know there's no logic behind it but attraction doesn't follow logic.
Now erase it.
No Contact means no contact.I got good news today.. I was invited to be a partner in a small business. They are gonna give me a car for the specify work and I can drive it as much as I want off working hours.
I already have a job and a company car. Now I will have 2 jobs, 2 cars, I'm getting my own place next month and moving my son to live with me. He lives abroad with his mother.
When i was with my ex I had nothing and I was unemployed.
How can I show her these changes? Would be OK to write her in couple of months to let her now how much I've changed? She said one of the reasons she left me is because I wasn't ambitious
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.