Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cure for Perfectionism?

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I set the bar so high that it's impossible to get over. Having expectations that I know I (and the world) can't fulfill is killing my motivation.

Not only do I demand more of myself than I can deliver, but I demand so much from the experience itself that it can't help but disappoint me no matter how it turns out. I think this is where my negativity comes from; the legacy of 22 years of unwitting self-sabotage.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set some goals. Make them SMART goals.

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant (to your larger goals)
Time-framed

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I agree with setting goals. The first step is the hardest though, ALWAYS. You need to decided if you'll still be interested in these goals one year from now if you still haven't achieved them. Two years ago I had a goal to be a ladies man after being inspired by Senor Fingers posts' and going through a devistating breakup. I released that goal was founded on fear, the fear of not being able to handle women, the fear of not being up to my unrealistic standards of always being liked by everyone and always having that sharp comback for people who don't. I'm learning the best comback for any attack on me is to re-affirm my purpose right now rather than try to be witty. I'm now at peace with the idea that I will never be a ladies man (I still MIGHT become one, I find it more peaceful to accept that I won't) It's no longer a desire for me anymore, and I doubt it ever was. I know what I wake up for everyday and thats all that matters to me.

I'm slowly starting to figure things out in my life, what I want and what makes me happy. Why I get anxious about things. What does it mean to be a man. My FAVORITE concept that I've learned through this site is the theory that life is a numbers games. The more shots you take, the more points you score plain and simple. It makes rejection much less painful.