Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cunning/selfishness

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the red queen. Matt ridley is writing about how cunning is one of the greatest tools men can use to attract women.

I've seen this in a lot of men. My brother was out with several men. One of them is good looking. He does dress well, into fashion.
They were in a club. He suggested four of the better looking friends leave that club and go to another club hence leaving the remaining three other friends in order to attract more females.

Me personally would not do that. I would not call a being like that my friend. It is selfish.

Yes, this type of behaviour will benefit him. He is selfish. This type of behaviour is universal.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the red queen. Matt ridley is writing about how cunning is one of the greatest tools men can use to attract women.

I've seen this in a lot of men. My brother was out with several men. One of them is good looking. He does dress well, into fashion.
They were in a club. He suggested four of the better looking friends leave that club and go to another club hence leaving the remaining three other friends in order to attract more females.

Me personally would not do that. I would not call a being like that my friend. It is selfish.

Yes, this type of behaviour will benefit him. He is selfish. This type of behaviour is universal.
If the purpose of going out is to meet women, then it makes sense to do whatever you need to do to achieve that objective. If the purpose is just to hang out, then you don't need to be at a club.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It benefits both groups doesnt it?

What part of The Red Queen is that at? I started reading it and I think the whole book just leads to the conclusion that guys who use their brains get more women, and then he directs to Geoffrey Miller's research, and he wrote The Mating Mind, which I also wanted to read. Red Queen is all about bugs and hermaphrodites and antelope or spiders or whatever, it's just too much filler for me when it all comes down to a Darwinistic survival of the fittest.

Do we really need to read all of the Red Queen to know that only the fittest of the fittest shall survive?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the purpose of going out is to meet women, then it makes sense to do whatever you need to do to achieve that objective. If the purpose is just to hang out, then you don't need to be at a club.
They were about 22 years old at the time. I don't know the full story..maybe he had his reasons, but i doubt it. He is like so many lads these days.
They go out as a group of friends though, so most lads that age have women on their mind when they go out. I would never ditch my friends. If we go out as a group, i'm not going to ditch one or two, just to increase my chances with a woman. Same lad went out with my brother and another man. He knew they were going to meet two women. So when they got to bar, him and his friend went and sat down next to the women and left my brother by himself.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It benefits both groups doesnt it?

What part of The Red Queen is that at? I started reading it and I think the whole book just leads to the conclusion that guys who use their brains get more women, and then he directs to Geoffrey Miller's research, and he wrote The Mating Mind, which I also wanted to read. Red Queen is all about bugs and hermaphrodites and antelope or spiders or whatever, it's just too much filler for me when it all comes down to a Darwinistic survival of the fittest.

Do we really need to read all of the Red Queen to know that only the fittest of the fittest shall survive?
No, i don't think it does benefit the group that has been left behind. Nowadays so many lads just ditch their friends. They don't give a rats arse what happens to the lads they went out with..whether they can get back home ok etc etc. Only thing they care about is being seen as the loudest in the room (trying to show off in front of women)

He discusses how in history men and chimps have formed groups to form an advantage in mating.
In one of the chapters...either Men and polygamy or women and monogamy he mentions mens four best tools for attracting mates are Cunning, something to do with politics, the two others i forgot.

Yes, one does find oneself wondering wtf am i doing reading one hundred pages about gibbons mating habits. However on the whole i find these books very enlightning. Funny enough...watching jordan peterson on joe rogan podcast discussing things like polgamy and monogamy are topics matt ridley discusses at length 30 years earlier HaHa.

Bret hart said something like " you realise at the end that you already had all the knowledge/tools in the beginning." We know how to attract women. Ride a motorcycle or big truck. Be a boxer or cage fighter. We don't need scientist to tell us that.
Like i say though, i feel enriched after reading mating mind, sperm wars, red queen.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not call a being like that my friend. It is selfish.
There are no bros when it comes to competing about women and getting laid; it is all hands on deck and then everyone for themselves.

I have seen this so many times with my own boyos and their friends too. Once there is a hot chick in the club friendship is thrown out the door and there it is fight to the death to win. So you just need to deal with it.

I'd say that guy is really clever. If he can convince his boyos that is his closest competitors to leave the club then kudos to him.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out in a group of 7 to game chicks is never a good idea, groups of 7 are for fun and partying.

Guy in the OP sounds like a snake, he should be able to get chicks no matter the circumstances if he's as good looking and sharp-dressing as you say. Sounds like a bunch of nerds.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy in the OP sounds like a snake
He might be a snake, but you can still give him credits for being smart. All guys here that have picked up chicks in the club knows that it is a good idea to isolate a chick in the club (or whatever you are) e.g. move her away somewhere else from the competition to score the goal.
He is sort of doing the same thing at the club in reverse lmfao.

Removing your competition is always a good idea...

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

If his mindset is to try and eliminate competition he has already lost before he started. Maybe short term that might work but if this is a long term mindset he has good luck. Eventually you have to want to kick the competition's ass not run and hide from them.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said was Look those two are douches, if we ditch them and move on we have more chance of attracting females

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no bros when it comes to competing about women and getting laid; it is all hands on deck and then everyone for themselves.

I have seen this so many times with my own boyos and their friends too. Once there is a hot chick in the club friendship is thrown out the door and there it is fight to the death to win. So you just need to deal with it.

I'd say that guy is really clever. If he can convince his boyos that is his closest competitors to leave the club then kudos to him.
Not for me. If i go out as a group, i look after those lads welfare.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be a snake, but you can still give him credits for being smart. All guys here that have picked up chicks in the club knows that it is a good idea to isolate a chick in the club (or whatever you are) e.g. move her away somewhere else from the competition to score the goal.
He is sort of doing the same thing at the club in reverse lmfao.

Removing your competition is always a good idea...
What competition? He wants to move away from the "ugly" guys, that's not competition. I don't think he's smart at all, if he were smart he would have no issue going up to girls without having his boyfriends having to hold his hand.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP doesn't know about strategy. If you are out to get pvssy, nothing wrong with splitting up to actually going on the hunt.

If the guy literally insulted half the group though, yeah, sure, he's an assh*le.

If the ugly guys needed help though, i guess they are gonna have to wait to let the big boys play. Looks don't matter as much as game anyways. It's about the attitude you have.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should have just left himself if he felt hindered by the group. To expect others to leave is a bit rude. And what difference does it make everyone stays or goes. You don't all have to stand together in a group all night.

Me and my mates used to split up most nights out at some point, go other places, then sometimes see each other again later -sometimes not. No big deal, can;t recall anyone getting funny about it, but then can't recall anyone asking others to leave either.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score