Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update for everyone. So I've been into Crypto for a good month now. Started in the red but back to green. Invested a lot in OmiseGo when it was around 1$ and now it's shot up to 3.50+. Also previously I mentioned I like District0x. It's ICO price was just .01 cents and now that is listed on the exchanges it is up to 2 cents. Easy flip for anyone who purchased that.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/

As far as CoinDash, it's really my biggest gamble thus far but currently on EtherDelta it's trading at 3 cents which is what I paid for it. So I'm just going to HODL and see what happens. Got a bunch of LiteCoin as well and some Ether when it was sub 200. Now it's over 250 as we speak.

My biggest loss however is Populous. I tried chasing the currency because of AAAgent but I know in the long run it'll make me some money. I purchased when it was 5.60 and currently at $4. So overall my first real month into ICO was a roller coaster but I'm in the green and it's all good.

ICO's I'm contemplating this month are 0x, Enigma, and Blockstack. Do your research fellas and let's get to this money!

Populous pumped up to around 6$ in two days so all of my investments are in the green. Even CoinDash even though CoinDash hasn't hit any major exchanges. They are only on EtherDelta. I have a good portfolio and good things to come.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Populous pumped up to around 6$ in two days so all of my investments are in the green. Even CoinDash even though CoinDash hasn't hit any major exchanges. They are only on EtherDelta. I have a good portfolio and good things to come.
Nice bro! I've been passively investing in crypto, but that makes me want to get into Alts.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/

Invested a lot in coindash when it was 3 cents per share. Now it's at 6 cents.

Easy flip of my money.

When I was speaking of investing in District 0x it was 1 cent per share. Now it's over 3 cents in less then a week after ICO.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/

Easy to flip your money guys. My rule of thumb is invest, take your initial investment out and leave the rest of your money into the ICO. It may moon. But at the end of the day I'm taking no L's.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up overall by 33% in spite of buying during peak price periods.

Tezos trading at around x3 of ICO price on hitbtc an IOU exchange. Not interested in the short term flip. Have enough money coming in from other places to hold medium to long term. Principally in this for wealth creation so rarely likely to sell unless new information presents itself that suggests the long term prospects of any coins I'm holding become a lot poorer.

Current portfolio:

BTC - 34%
XTZ - 27%
ETH - 18%
LTC - 9%
PPT - 9%
BTH - 3%

What are everyone's thoughts on NEO? It has seen some pretty aggressive price movements lately but don't know enough about it yet and FOMO is a poor motivation to invest.

My friend invested in NEO when it was around $2. Now it's $33. He believes in it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEO is the Chinese Ethereum. They actually will start doing their own ICO's soon. It's definitely a good investment. My portfolio is up 100%. So I've essentially doubled everything that I've put in so far. Last week it was 9$ and went all the way up to $40. That's a good investment. The only reason I didn't jump on the train is because I can't hold NEO in my Ledger Nano.

Also for CoinDash. It's currently at 17 cents. AAAgent was visible irritated that I decided to invest in CoinDash. I've made a x5 on my money already. That's my best investment to date. CoinDash to the moon!!

Here is a sleeper pick for everyone out there: Golem, do your research.... Currently at .30 cents but will go up soon.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of my family and friends have asked me to help them out with crypto. They don't have the technical background to confidently invest so they've asked me to do it all for them.

They know the risks - they could lose everything - but are still content for me to invest on their behalf. I'm not charging them a management fee but instead told them I want 50% of all profits generated. They've agreed to this. So my investment capital has now gone up a fair chunk and provided crypto does well I'm guaranteed even more gains.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Look into District0x. Current at .079 cents now. It'll be pumped up this week. It's a good long term hold or if you want a short term flip it can be that as well.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEO is the Chinese Ethereum. They actually will start doing their own ICO's soon. It's definitely a good investment. My portfolio is up 100%. So I've essentially doubled everything that I've put in so far. Last week it was 9$ and went all the way up to $40. That's a good investment. The only reason I didn't jump on the train is because I can't hold NEO in my Ledger Nano.

Also for CoinDash. It's currently at 17 cents. AAAgent was visible irritated that I decided to invest in CoinDash. I've made a x5 on my money already. That's my best investment to date. CoinDash to the moon!!

Here is a sleeper pick for everyone out there: Golem, do your research.... Currently at .30 cents but will go up soon.
What makes you say Golem is a sleeper.

Same with Districtx. What's your justification for holding?

Based on what I know of NEO it's a solid investment. Will jump in and buy a small amount to minimise the downside risk of a fall in price.

Still feel LTC is grossly undervalued given its technical superiority over Bitcoin.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the technology of District0x. Basically it's a platform where other companies can build platforms known as districts on it. Think of a company building an Uber type of district or eBay type of district. It can be huge. When I originally told you guys of it a page or so back it was at one cent. Now it's currently at 8 cents. That's 8x return.

Also, District0x is only on two exchanges currently. They will be listed on one of the bigger exchanges next week. Once it lists on that exchange it'll pump.

Golem is a sleeper as it is currently undervalued. If you look at the charts it's been one of the coins that have been consistent and haven't gone up too much. The rest of the coins have been pumped but Golem has stayed idle for a while. I've heard they have big news coming up and that'll be a nice long term hold.

NEO is definitely a solid investment. That's a great conservative call. It's the Chinese Ethereum. You can't go wrong with that. For me I've been diversifying my funds into smaller coins that'll have a better ROI and it's turned out pretty well so far. This week alone I made 10k. Thanks to OmiseGo and CoinDash.

I'm sad I missed out on District0x so early. If I would've invested as much as I really wanted in it I'd have 10k more dollars in my pocket. But this is early in ICO land. I got a couple more ICO I know will be instant profits.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the technology of District0x. Basically it's a platform where other companies can build platforms known as districts on it. Think of a company building an Uber type of district or eBay type of district. It can be huge. When I originally told you guys of it a page or so back it was at one cent. Now it's currently at 8 cents. That's 8x return.

Also, District0x is only on two exchanges currently. They will be listed on one of the bigger exchanges next week. Once it lists on that exchange it'll pump.

Golem is a sleeper as it is currently undervalued. If you look at the charts it's been one of the coins that have been consistent and haven't gone up too much. The rest of the coins have been pumped but Golem has stayed idle for a while. I've heard they have big news coming up and that'll be a nice long term hold.

NEO is definitely a solid investment. That's a great conservative call. It's the Chinese Ethereum. You can't go wrong with that. For me I've been diversifying my funds into smaller coins that'll have a better ROI and it's turned out pretty well so far. This week alone I made 10k. Thanks to OmiseGo and CoinDash.

I'm sad I missed out on District0x so early. If I would've invested as much as I really wanted in it I'd have 10k more dollars in my pocket. But this is early in ICO land. I got a couple more ICO I know will be instant profits.
What ICOs coming up interest you the most?

I've only invested in Tezos so far and don't expect that to hit the exchange for a long time.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
District0x is currently at 12 cents. That's a 12x from ICO. I'm kicking myself for allowing AAAgent to dissuade me from investing in that.

0x is the next project I'm looking at. Their ICO is on Wednesday. Only registrants can purchase and there will be a day 1 cap. The founder is a PHD dropout and one of the advisors is a cofounder of Coinbase which is Cryptocurrencies first Unicorn. This is an automatic 2x after day 2 of the ico. I'm going to hold for my tenx and look for another ico.

Technology around it is great. They have a prototype out already and the technology is being able to trade erc20 tokens for other erc20 tokens which is very needed. It's a decentralized exchange.

Only people that registered can be apart of this ico. So unfortunately you cannot invest in it unless you registered or know someone who has registered.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
District0x is currently at 12 cents. That's a 12x from ICO. I'm kicking myself for allowing AAAgent to dissuade me from investing in that.

0x is the next project I'm looking at. Their ICO is on Wednesday. Only registrants can purchase and there will be a day 1 cap. The founder is a PHD dropout and one of the advisors is a cofounder of Coinbase which is Cryptocurrencies first Unicorn. This is an automatic 2x after day 2 of the ico. I'm going to hold for my tenx and look for another ico.

Technology around it is great. They have a prototype out already and the technology is being able to trade erc20 tokens for other erc20 tokens which is very needed. It's a decentralized exchange.

Only people that registered can be apart of this ico. So unfortunately you cannot invest in it unless you registered or know someone who has registered.
Based on what you've said your returns are probably comparable to @AAAgent and you seem to be a lot more knowledgeable than a few months ago so I wouldn't get too concerned.

Are you holding much BTC? This current growth is unexpected. Considering waiting for another dip before buying more or is there a way to buy alt coins directly without BTC?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done my research. Ever since we had that WhatsApp group I've been studying everyday. This is something that I think about almost all day apart from my Healthcare IT consulting firm. So I like to think of myself as pretty knowledgeable. I plan on pulling out my profits on CoinDash which was a 5x for me and putting them into 0x.

I only hold a couple dollars worth of BTC. There is no doubt that BTC will go up in value which it has proven to for years but with these ICO I'm getting 2x and ++ on my returns. For me to get a 2x on Bitcoin it has to go over 8k. Who know's how long that'll take. But I know with these ICO if you do your research properly it will be a quick 2x and 3x.

It's smart do this now as the government hasn't gotten involved. Right now it's easy money as the ICO faze really just started to get some movement thanks to Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. I also have a network of likeminded people that have been able to successfully flip a lot of these ICO's as well.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My boys profit on District0x on less then two weeks. And you guys were looking at me like I was crazy.

Last time I'm going to talk about this though.

0x crowdsale is tomorrow and I'm throwing in the max contribution for day 1.

Also looking into NEO ICO as well. First one up is Red Pulse Token. Doing research now and will come back here and tell you guys what I think.

Attachments

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing all the way to the bank. In life I look at everything like a game and I'm trying to Win and be the best. 0x (ico I invested in three days ago) was the easiest investment of my life. Look at the profit in three days.

I can make a living doing this quite easily. Don't get me wrong the hardest part about all this is sitting in front of your computer and doing heavy research. If you can do that and have an extra coupe of thousands you can invest you can make quick easy money.

Let's get it guys!

Attachments

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing all the way to the bank. In life I look at everything like a game and I'm trying to Win and be the best. 0x (ico I invested in three days ago) was the easiest investment of my life. Look at the profit in three days.

I can make a living doing this quite easily. Don't get me wrong the hardest part about all this is sitting in front of your computer and doing heavy research. If you can do that and have an extra coupe of thousands you can invest you can make quick easy money.

Let's get it guys!
True. Research is absolutely key. Most decent ICOs will make you some money if you get in and hold for a few weeks/ months. But there are some less well known ICOs from sound companies that I suspect will do extremely well in the medium to long term. I'm talking 2000%+. ETH, LTC and BTC level of growth. Those are the ones that interest me. The game changers. The big ideas like Tezos or BlockCAT.

BlockCAT just hit the exchange today and is popping. It's a very sound idea with a great team. There's a bit of pumping going on but even in spite of that I expect it to be at least a $5 coin once it stabilises. Bought in at $0.77.

I wish I had your balls though man. You're putting most of your savings in this right? Most of my funds are locked in real assets like property. If I put more than 20% of my funds in Crypto I don't think I could sleep at night.

Also started using Coinigy. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invested a mere 1k into Blockcat just because of the team and idea. Wasn't really too bullish on the advisors and that's why I didn't put more money into it. It's getting close to 3$ and it has been a solid investment so far. I believe it'll pump up to around 10$ and that's when I'll cash out on it and invest in other ICOs.

No I don't have any balls to be honest with you. I always keep 3 years of living expenses in my bank account savings account (I know it's way too conservative). Everything else I have overthat for the past couple months I've just been saving waiting on something to invest in. This has been my vehicle. But the answer to your question is no. My entire portfolio can go to 0 and I'll still be able to sit on my butt for theee years without making a dime. On top of that I still do contract work at hospitals and own a Healthcare IT consulting firm.

I actually should be more aggressive then I have been but I like to be safe not sorry.

Do not invest money you can't live without!

Did you buy CAT off of the ICO or EtherDelta? I bought in from the ICO which ended a couple days ago.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invested a mere 1k into Blockcat just because of the team and idea. Wasn't really too bullish on the advisors and that's why I didn't put more money into it. It's getting close to 3$ and it has been a solid investment so far. I believe it'll pump up to around 10$ and that's when I'll cash out on it and invest in other ICOs.

No I don't have any balls to be honest with you. I always keep 3 years of living expenses in my bank account savings account (I know it's way too conservative). Everything else I have overthat for the past couple months I've just been saving waiting on something to invest in. This has been my vehicle. But the answer to your question is no. My entire portfolio can go to 0 and I'll still be able to sit on my butt for theee years without making a dime. On top of that I still do contract work at hospitals and own a Healthcare IT consulting firm.

I actually should be more aggressive then I have been but I like to be safe not sorry.

Do not invest money you can't live without!

Did you buy CAT off of the ICO or EtherDelta? I bought in from the ICO which ended a couple days ago.
Invested in the ICO. I'll probably hold for a while - atleast a year. They have a solid idea and if they can execute it, their business could be worth significantly more than it's current implied value. I've invested in a few ICOs that won't hit exchanges till late 2017/2018. Playing the long game.

What I meant is all your investments are either in cash or crypto right? I'm looking to retire from paid employment at 35 so need atleast 70% of my investment capital in assets producing passive income. Not making crypto-sized gains but its been good to me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.