Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Job! Im excited to see how STK Token, Axpire, and Bluzelle stack up in the next following weeks. I have done all of those presales.

Looking to get into Gems, Arcblock, and Credits presales this week. Going to go for some home run plays.
Nice one bro. Those Pre sales are all guaranteed money makers. Let me know if you get into any. Got my ETH ready to contribute to your pool.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't all cryptocurrency going down in value?

Some of them are getting banned etc.

Curious to read what behaviours you guys used during the crypto correction
Reports of its early demise have been overly exaggerated.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My group and I got into CPChain Presale yesterday. It’s going to be big. Sold out in Presale and exchanges will be in a couple weeks. Partnership with Vechain and Qtum. It’s also a Chinese ico. Reminds me kind of Tron as Tron was heavily Chinese hyped.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also got into CPChain. Bullish.

@jaygreenb How are your WTC guardian masternodes doing? Price of WTC has done 7x since you more than 5x since you bought them so that's looking like a sweet play. With all the passive income you'll make you may not need to work again!

Shame I didn't have the money at the time. I am now looking for a solid POS coin to do the same.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else looked into Monero?

I was considering it based on its technical features, but I'm completely turned off by the unlimited supply!?! It's still steady climbing up in value, so I'm wondering if it's just me or is everyone else just looking past this huge red flag.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also got into CPChain. Bullish.

@jaygreenb How are your WTC guardian masternodes doing? Price of WTC has done 7x since you more than 5x since you bought them so that's looking like a sweet play. With all the passive income you'll make you may not need to work again!

Shame I didn't have the money at the time. I am now looking for a solid POS coin to do the same.
Thanks Bro! I have two locked up for the snapshot. Just waiting on further instructions and their wallet release. They did state the rewards first year will be at a minimum of what DASH was, so 18%. Pretty excited to see what the future brings with those.

I have another supply chain one that I bought yesterday, Origin Trail (TRAC). It just hit IDEX a few days ago and they are running masternodes as well. It's at 36 cents now, I bought 12,500 shares. Figured that would be a safe guess since Walton is 5,000 and VEN is 10,000.Once it hits a major exchange I expect it will have a nice run. Might be a relatively cheap way to lock up a node. Not a ton of information out there but looks like they already have a relationship with Wal-mart, the extent of which I have no clue. They are releasing numbers on share amounts next week I believe. Figured that would be a safe number since Walton is 5,000 and VEN is 10,000.

https://origintrail.io/

My goal is to get a bunch of these masternodes going. So if you hear of anything, let me know as well.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I see you already got into CPChain. I can't make up my mind if i should invest in cp or IoTChain. What's your take between these two?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very confident in HybridBlock ICO which takes place on March 15. I went and put over 100K USD into it. I just believe the team has a great chance to get the job done. An olympic athlete at the helm means great things I believe they will know how to market.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys still in business?

So what's the deal behind P2P ?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't all cryptocurrency going down in value?

Some of them are getting banned etc.

Curious to read what behaviours you guys used during the crypto correction
They are called fake ICOs. The feds kicked in the doors and arrested many of these fake ICOs. Obv, you do as every SUCCESSFUL investor has suggested; invest only what you can afford to lose. Nothing more or less.

As for devaluing, this rational is like saying, well because Apple or Google stocks went down yesterday, these companies have no value. If this is your thought process, I will quit now and let you return to biting your ear and making buzzing noises at your computer.

The value of any asset isn't static. The NYSE is very much so dynamic and always changing. Something as simple as innovation and creativity or the presumption of the following will spike a stock.

Its all speculation. If you truly want to know about Cryptos, read Andreas Antonopolis's books. I think someone posted it on reddit or you can buy on amazon. It went nuts around Xmas, people flooded the market, and people with the majority of BTC pulled the chute.

If you paid attention, BTC stayed stagnant for sometime before spiking. If you couldn't get into BTC back in Xmas, you now can. Again, invest what you can. Diversify said portfolio. NEVER THROW ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET.

Said piece of advice can go with women as well. LOL @ MARRIAGE!

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow, this thread lost a lot of activity since the end of January. Guess crypto isn't much to talk about unless there's profit to be made. I made a bit of money on this bubble, I think it will be a while until prices recover and it will go down for a while longer. Only coins I've got left are those generously donated to me and some smaller amount I mined.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto is still full of opportunity long term. Been focusing on acquiring more fiat and setting myself up for the next stage of my career.

Sat down last night with two partners from a prominent VC fund focused on blockchain companies. The fund is having a great year. They offered me a position as an Investment Associate. Expecting a written offer by Friday.

Comp is likely to be anywhere between $175k and $1mm+ per year since I'll be paid in cash, crypto, equity and share options, as well as carry and a percentage of advisory fees received dependent on deal involvement. Hardly the behaviour of people operating in a dying industry!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto game is still great, Even though I'm probably -50% of my ATH I've still made a ton of money investing and wouldn't change it for the world. We are in an extended correction but blockchain is the future and if you play your cards right you will be set for life. Never forget that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto game is still great, Even though I'm probably -50% of my ATH I've still made a ton of money investing and wouldn't change it for the world. We are in an extended correction but blockchain is the future and if you play your cards right you will be set for life. Never forget that.
Two words...

LONG GAME

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to share what your top 5 coins we be to invest in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im kinda new to it all, only purchased one coin at its ath. Every time the dip happens I tell myself to buy, but then I scared, then I watch it go up again pissed at myself for not buying. I got a little chunk im looking to invest. I was thinking, xrp, ltc, trx, eth and xmr. Im not one looking for a quick a buck. Im looking into the long term here as Im not brainwashed like most on these groups talking that nonsense moon and lambo nonsense.

Mellisa_Dou

Reaction score
bircoin is tied to so many criminal activities that the Feds may label it money laundering, etc. I'm not sure either, but whenever you have easy money or an easy hot woman, problems come your way.

DineshMT

Reaction score
Some people believe Bitcoin and Litecoin are the Gold and Silver of the next century.

Others say these "investments" are akin to lighting your money on fire. I say tell it the individuals who invested in Bitcoin at $0.07 in 2011 who are now multi-millionaires. BTC currently trades at $760 per coin.

While extremely volatile, dangerous, and difficult to understand (a recipe for disaster), IF cryptocurrency is here to stay, surely Bitcoin will not remain the only big fish in town forever.

Is anyone enticed by any alternative coins at all?
Not really, I think bitcoin is dead now. There is no profit in investing in bitcoin for now atleast.

Serenity

Reaction score
bircoin is tied to so many criminal activities that the Feds may label it money laundering, etc. I'm not sure either, but whenever you have easy money or an easy hot woman, problems come your way.
Well, I'd say Bitcoin is less attractive to criminals than it used to be. Law enforcement have developed better tools to track criminal uses of it, a public ledger doesn't provide a low enough risk for criminals. I think the majority of Bitcoin holders today are speculators. There's other cryptocurrencies that are more useful for hiding the trail, something might happen to those in the long term though.

It is easy money, only problem is that you can just as easily lose it as you gain it. It's not easy in a "too good to be true" kind of way, like a scam. Although watching the price surge might give the same sensation.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas, hopefully we are coming out of this bear market. What are you general sentiments on where the market is heading?

Alts going to run, bitcoin stays flat
over all market cap increases, bitcoin and alts both trend up
or
Btc runs and alts get crushed in btc value

My feel is both bitcoin and alts will all rise some then it's bitcoins time for another run.

Status
Not open for further replies.