Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got the right idea, don't think there is any rush right now. I have bought a little since the last drop but am being patient. Think there is a lot more pain coming overall for the economy
I do too. I got greedy. I wanted it to go lower so I held go. Go figure it went up. I still got dry powder ready to deploy. Will be going hard on that next big dip . unfortunately given the way of the government and lock downs, talks of Monkey pox and war, a big emergency fund is now necessary. Access to liquid cash is a must.

Still formulating a plan and strategy.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do too. I got greedy. I wanted it to go lower so I held go. Go figure it went up. I still got dry powder ready to deploy. Will be going hard on that next big dip . unfortunately given the way of the government and lock downs, talks of Monkey pox and war, a big emergency fund is now necessary. Access to liquid cash is a must.

Still formulating a plan and strategy.
I think you will have another opportunity, believe the fed is going to stay the course until something in the debt markets break. Personally, right now is about positioning for either outcome and not getting caught completely offsides. For me that is being in bitcoin/eth, commodities, metals and a large cash position.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will have another opportunity, believe the fed is going to stay the course until something in the debt markets break. Personally, right now is about positioning for either outcome and not getting caught completely offsides. For me that is being in bitcoin/eth, commodities, metals and a large cash position.
Jimmy is talking about CBDC. Not sure why so many think that they will stop rate hikes. They likely won't and are planning to break something that they can't fix to excuse their master plan and WEF. There's some real sinister bond-like villains. Absolute monsters.

Same. Larger cash position. Initially I was annoyed I didn't ape in at 29k. Felt the same after 17k. Ready for the next dip but still a bit gun shy. I think we got 2 years of this **** or Damn close. I'm sticking the course. Was a big proponent of a emergency fund. 3-6 months. I now think 2 years is still necessity. Liquid cash in a personal fire proof safe or something.

Not to go tin foil hat but I can't wait for what next is to pop off.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What metric exactly are you measuring the "bottom of the market" at :rofl:

They were saying the same thing at 50k,40k,30k and now 20K

Nobody knows wtf it is going to do but if i had to bet either way it would be down

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nobody knows wtf it is going to do but if i had to bet either way it would be down
That account was banned after 5 fairly boring posts. Maybe it was a bot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

There are bottoming formations like "W" bottoms that are very common and also look at confluences of moving averages, etc ...

The weekly bullish order block lies around 10-12K, which is where I expect us to eventually bottom out around.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to start investing in crypto too, hope it is still not too late
I would say determine what amount you want to get in and slowly add and spread buys over the next 6-12months. Very hard to time bottoms and being new you definitely will not be able too. I would stick with majority BTC and some eth. Spend time really learning about what you are investing in. Happy to send some resources

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fed is going to stay the course until something in the debt markets break.
As much as I like to disagree with you, I think you summed up everything right there. The next question is at what point that happens. With corporate America hooked on cheap debt, rates can't go up that much without everything falling apart. So then the power of the fed is actually very limited, if they can't contain inflation with a few little rate hikes. Once it gets past them, then we are in uncharted territory, where the only way to tame inflation is to nuke the economy with mass bankruptcies.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I like to disagree with you, I think you summed up everything right there. The next question is at what point that happens. With corporate America hooked on cheap debt, rates can't go up that much without everything falling apart. So then the power of the fed is actually very limited, if they can't contain inflation with a few little rate hikes. Once it gets past them, then we are in uncharted territory, where the only way to tame inflation is to nuke the economy with mass bankruptcies.
Really no good options, the can has been kicked so far down the road for so long there really isn't a viable option. Attempt to save the currency and get inflation under control all markets completely meltdown. Attempt to save the markets and we potentially get hyper inflation. If I had to bet, at some point they will pivot since they most likely will see QE as the path of least resistance. Markets crashing cause so many issues with pensions, tax generation, etc

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would say determine what amount you want to get in and slowly add and spread buys over the next 6-12months. Very hard to time bottoms and being new you definitely will not be able too. I would stick with majority BTC and some eth. Spend time really learning about what you are investing in. Happy to send some resources
The bottom will not be in until the S&P bottom is in...hint, it isn't.

Looks like it's in the process of a dead cat bounce most likely.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Historically the rates are still near all time lows. We have a warped perspective of how things should be based on the last 15-20 years.

Mortgage rates in the 15-20+% range and car loans in the 14-17+% range were the norm.

Yeah prices were a lot cheaper then but people also made far less as well

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom will not be in until the S&P bottom is in...hint, it isn't.

Looks like it's in the process of a dead cat bounce most likely.
I agree, a lot of it depends on what the Fed decides to do as far as timing. No rush to get into anything right now
Historically the rates are still near all time lows. We have a warped perspective of how things should be based on the last 15-20 years.

Mortgage rates in the 15-20+% range and car loans in the 14-17+% range were the norm.

Yeah prices were a lot cheaper then but people also made far less as well
The problem with this is if we get to any sort of historical norm in interests rates. All assets tied to cheap debt take a complete nosedive, mass bankruptcies of personal, corporate and govts, pension funds go belly up, max layoffs, tax receipts dry up etc Going to be an interesting decade..

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really no good options, the can has been kicked so far down the road for so long there really isn't a viable option. Attempt to save the currency and get inflation under control all markets completely meltdown. Attempt to save the markets and we potentially get hyper inflation. If I had to bet, at some point they will pivot since they most likely will see QE as the path of least resistance. Markets crashing cause so many issues with pensions, tax generation, etc
The "pivot" is going to be central banks and governments convincing the masses CBDC's are the only way to save the world

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "pivot" is going to be central banks and governments convincing the masses CBDC's are the only way to save the world
That definitely is coming, just not sure what time frame that will be, could be a couple of years. They very well may pivot on rates and QE before hand to try and keep the system alive before a CBDC rollout. Besides a higher level of control, a CBDC doesn't solve all the issues out there and that continue to develop like supply chain disruptions, inflation and layoffs. Central banks and govts going to have massive credibility issues

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Central banks and govts going to have massive credibility issues
You speak like they already don't

I am in the UK tensions are rising rapidly against our corrupt fraudulent government i think we see rioting next here for sure and i can imagine the climate won't be much different in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.