Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ll take my 230% gains in a month in coal instead thanks
You timed a double bottom pattern that was 5 years in the making perfectly. Well played. What's the plan now? Wait another 5 years while it meanders around?

The difference is those happen in crypto every few months, sometimes multiple times a month.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You timed a double bottom pattern that was 5 years in the making perfectly. Well played. What's the plan now? Wait another 5 years while it meanders around?

The difference is those happen in crypto every few months, sometimes multiple times a month.
Don’t worry about me :)

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem for people like me is I’ll never get in any of these coins before they moon. And I dont buy after things moon
If you are buying the bigger projects which are lower risk during a bull market you have to have a longer time frame. You aren't going to get the exponential gains for around 4 years. I would not try to time it, it doesn't behave like other assets. Just keep a long term time frame. Buying eth/btc now, very well could get another 3-5x in the next 6 months, but you will most likely lose a chunk of that when it corrects back to the trendline. You will however have your position to catch the entire next move up. Personally wouldn't try and chase the 100x small caps until you have your btc/eth positions. There will be a million other small caps to chase in the future but build a solid base first.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are buying the bigger projects which are lower risk during a bull market you have to have a longer time frame. You aren't going to get the exponential gains for around 4 years. I would not try to time it, it doesn't behave like other assets. Just keep a long term time frame. Buying eth/btc now, very well could get another 3-5x in the next 6 months, but you will most likely lose a chunk of that when it corrects back to the trendline. You will however have your position to catch the entire next move up. Personally wouldn't try and chase the 100x small caps until you have your btc/eth positions. There will be a million other small caps to chase in the future but build a solid base first.
I'm killing it with quality IDOs from good launchpads right now like AvaLaunch and BSCStation...

Basically I have my token allocations in those(which I keep increasing) get my initial IDO allocations, once it releases, wait for the initial pump and then drop, then buy in big at the bottom and within a month have it go 2-5x from the bottom and sell half, then keep the rest to stake and hold.

Price from IDO is like 5-50x+

Has made me at least 30K the past month alone.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm killing it with quality IDOs from good launchpads right now like AvaLaunch and BSCStation...

Basically I have my token allocations in those(which I keep increasing) get my initial IDO allocations, once it releases, wait for the initial pump and then drop, then buy in big at the bottom and within a month have it go 2-5x from the bottom and sell half, then keep the rest to stake and hold.

Price from IDO is like 5-50x+

Has made me at least 30K the past month alone.
Nice work. Most new people in the market though end up chasing coins when they pump, that's initially what gets their attention then they wind up underwater went it corrects back. Just make sure you take profits on the small cap ones at some point, liquidity is an issue for getting out when people run for the exits on a large overall market correction. People are going to make a LOT of money over the next few months, just make sure you keep some of it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice work. Most new people in the market though end up chasing coins when they pump, that's initially what gets their attention then they wind up underwater went it corrects back. Just make sure you take profits on the small cap ones at some point, liquidity is an issue for getting out when people run for the exits on a large overall market correction. People are going to make a LOT of money over the next few months, just make sure you keep some of it.
Yeah, I used to do that...I am much more selective and patient now. Still probably not as patient as I should be at times, but locking up coins to stake has shown me that being patient usually beats most other strategies.

Definitely am planning to dump out at the tops of everything other than very long term projects I plan to hold and am staking(BLOK for a year, LIFE for a year, etc). Will wait to buy back cheaper and look to maybe even start working on leverage trades and shorting then.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m up over 200% on some of my commodities. Crypto is the under performer for what I have access to so that’s my POV. I bought a bit of HUT. If bitcoin moons I now have exposure. If not, I can buy the dip when it corrects but not before. Meanwhile I’ll keep playing oil and such.

Did you know if you had bought SM energy last year at this time you’d have over 2000% (yes thousand)? It’s the only way to play if you can’t get the crypto before it moons

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m up over 200% on some of my commodities. Crypto is the under performer for what I have access to so that’s my POV. I bought a bit of HUT. If bitcoin moons I now have exposure. If not, I can buy the dip when it corrects but not before. Meanwhile I’ll keep playing oil and such.

Did you know if you had bought SM energy last year at this time you’d have over 2000% (yes thousand)? It’s the only way to play if you can’t get the crypto before it moons
Crypto hasn't mooned yet...at least not a lot of them. I have solid IDO and private sale projects that have gone 50x in under a week...I haven't sold any of those because they are likely going much higher and I am staking them.

Games, NFT and Metaverse projects are hot right now.

Interesting stuff on commodities...I might pick your brain on that once we run into a bear market in crypto!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto hasn't mooned yet...at least not a lot of them. I have solid IDO and private sale projects that have gone 50x in under a week...I haven't sold any of those because they are likely going much higher and I am staking them.

Games, NFT and Metaverse projects are hot right now.

Interesting stuff on commodities...I might pick your brain on that once we run into a bear market in crypto!
Like I said, all that does me no good since I don’t have access to any of what you just mentioned.

Commodities are starting a super cycle. Next 5-10 years it should run so that’s all you need to know :)

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, all that does me no good since I don’t have access to any of what you just mentioned.

Commodities are starting a super cycle. Next 5-10 years it should run so that’s all you need to know :)
I actually really like commodities and think they will do really well this decade. They are pretty much the only asset class not overpriced right now. I plan on rotating a lot of BTC I have in a ROTH over to commodities when I think the crypto cycle is peaking. I do not think it is smart to ignore this new asset class though, tech networks grow exponentially and we are still very early in terms of adoption. While commodities will do well I do not believe they will keep up over a longer term. Both will have their periods of massive appreciation though. Your time horizon is too short with crypto, if you want the exponential returns who have to be patient. The crazy multiples usually come in 4-8yr period.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually really like commodities and think they will do really well this decade. They are pretty much the only asset class not overpriced right now. I plan on rotating a lot of BTC I have in a ROTH over to commodities when I think the crypto cycle is peaking. I do not think it is smart to ignore this new asset class though, tech networks grow exponentially and we are still very early in terms of adoption. While commodities will do well I do not believe they will keep up over a longer term. Both will have their periods of massive appreciation though. Your time horizon is too short with crypto, if you want the exponential returns who have to be patient. The crazy multiples usually come in 4-8yr period.
I think commodities will outperform tech

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to do that...I am much more selective and patient now. Still probably not as patient as I should be at times, but locking up coins to stake has shown me that being patient usually beats most other strategies.

Definitely am planning to dump out at the tops of everything other than very long term projects I plan to hold and am staking(BLOK for a year, LIFE for a year, etc). Will wait to buy back cheaper and look to maybe even start working on leverage trades and shorting then.
Everyone does that at first, just the nature and psychology of it. Always pays to be patient and not chase, there is always another coin or opportunity. The trick is not being greedy when it is peak euphoria and feels like it will never end, you have to take profits, much harder said than done in the moment. It's good to get in that habit when individual coins run, that's what I usually do, on massive alt run Ill kick a percentage into btc/eth or another project I like that hasn't moved in a while. Has worked really well over the years for me

Status
Not open for further replies.