Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pretty green day for alts again today...SOL up near $200 again after being in the 155 range for a while...

Many of the alts are soaring right now and outperforming BTC...
I'm not sure what your point is, performance of difference coins can change daily.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pretty green day for alts again today...SOL up near $200 again after being in the 155 range for a while...

Many of the alts are soaring right now and outperforming BTC...
To give you some perspective of what I am talking about, look at the 5yr charts of different alts on trading view, Priced in BTC not USD. You typically get two price spikes per 4yr cycle in the 1yr period of a bull market. Those spikes are typically in what to is referred to as "alt season". Between those alts seasons when you see their relative BTC values tanks, they may be holding up in USD but that is when BTC is running hard. There are many smaller cycles within larger cycles, all ebs and flows. All alts get absolutely crushed in a bear markets, the good projects eventually recover however many of them never reach their ATH's again. Look up the top 25 coins in 2017, some are still the same however many of them are no longer there

Change these charts to the 5yr

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Launchpad IDOs have been overwhelmingly successful for me...usually a new one comes out once a week or so, and I stake native tokens to get guaranteed allocations. Typically they go 5-25x+ within a week or so, I sell out of the initial pump and wait for a drop and then buy back more tokens lower, often around double the amount, then stake and hold.

Games, NFT Games and Metaverses are going to be huge Q4 and into next year...would advise some exposure to

$MOWA
$PKR
$ROCO
$BLOK

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many Alts showing strength...XCUR and KDA at two I wished I held for longer...they have gone 3-4x over the past month or so

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give you some perspective of what I am talking about, look at the 5yr charts of different alts on trading view, Priced in BTC not USD. You typically get two price spikes per 4yr cycle in the 1yr period of a bull market. Those spikes are typically in what to is referred to as "alt season". Between those alts seasons when you see their relative BTC values tanks, they may be holding up in USD but that is when BTC is running hard. There are many smaller cycles within larger cycles, all ebs and flows. All alts get absolutely crushed in a bear markets, the good projects eventually recover however many of them never reach their ATH's again. Look up the top 25 coins in 2017, some are still the same however many of them are no longer there

Change these charts to the 5yr

Can I get a layman's term translation :) I am guessing by alts you mean smaller unknown cryptocurrencies.. anything outside of Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin right? Does this spike theory apply for both? Are you basically saying you get two big spikes every 4 years and the rest of it are ebs and flows with it trending upwards?

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i have done VERY well with coins. One VERY simple technique.

Keep 1/4 of your coin as USD. Dont EVER sell the rest of your coin.

Use the 25% of your coin to make money with:
1. Buy durring a crash. Dont worry about catching the bottom.
ONLY BUY DURRING A CRASH
ONLY BUY DURRING A CRASH.
Do i need to say it a 3rd time?....you get the idea.

2. Sell to USD when it goes back up.
3. Wait for it to crash again and do it over and over.

Repeat. REPEAT. VERY VERY Easy way to make money, has never failed me. Worst case it goes down a bunch more, so who cares? Just wait...it will go back up and above what you bought it at.

It almost seems too easy to me. I dont know why so many others dont follow these simple (i would think its almost common sense) rules and make money.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ONLY BUY DURRING A CRASH

Repeat. REPEAT. VERY VERY Easy way to make money, has never failed me. Worst case it goes down a bunch more, so who cares? Just wait...it will go back up and above what you bought it at.

It almost seems too easy to me. I dont know why so many others dont follow these simple (i would think its almost common sense) rules and make money.
Silver Platter Method spotted

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a layman's term translation :) I am guessing by alts you mean smaller unknown cryptocurrencies.. anything outside of Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin right? Does this spike theory apply for both? Are you basically saying you get two big spikes every 4 years and the rest of it are ebs and flows with it trending upwards?
Alts = anything besides bitcoin, the smaller the market cap usually the greater the risk. Smaller market caps have higher upside but in a bear market also more downside. For the most part, Alt coins only outperform BTC in a bull market. We are in a bull market now. Within the bull market period it usually flows in this order, Bitcoin runs for a while and dominance of the market increases, can last up to a few months. Then Ethereum and large cap alts run, then small cap alts run, then all the complete scams and meme coins run. Then there is giant market correction. In that correction the smaller the coin usually the greater the downside. For example, in 2018 most alts went down over 95%, some 99% , bitcoin was down around 85%.

The majority of alt performance comes in short bursts of time within a roughly 1yr bull market period, it seems the period is elongating though. It is around a 4yr cycle based around the bitcoin halvening. My guess is we are going to have anywhere from 2-6 months of really strong growth before a longer bear market period. Anything is possible though with the current macro backdrop and institutional involvement.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ONLY BUY DURRING A CRASH

This strategy works in a bull market but doesn't always work in a longer bear market period. Depends on the alt coin, not all of them recover. Longer bear markets are where a lot of projects get washed out never to return to ATH's

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am absolutely killing it right now...hope everyone has some exposure and isn't getting shook out by temporary price corrections. About to go parabolic soon enough...alts doing exceptionally well also...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why crypto peeps are saying that crypto is good because it’s decentralized and governments can’t control it but then they cvm in their pants whenever a government adopts it? Like seriously

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why crypto peeps are saying that crypto is good because it’s decentralized and governments can’t control it but then they cvm in their pants whenever a government adopts it? Like seriously
The two things have not much to do with each other

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several reasons, one is it is no longer taxed on each transaction if spent, currently if you used it in the US it would be a taxable event, in El Salvador it is not. It also means they while hold it on their balance sheet and there will be massive capital inflows. Gives it legitimacy as well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Alts are pumping...losing track of the alts that have gone 2,3,4x for me in the last week...this sh!t is crazy...

Plus my IDOs have all done exceptionally well...

Status
Not open for further replies.