Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
White knight of the financial industry, very noble, thank you for your service. Only problem with that is this is listed under Wealth and Success. All the people who listened to me, which are many at this point, have made incredible returns and are positioned to participate in the most transformative tech in history. While those that listened to you had maybe 10% if not flat. I don't think your opinion really has any credibility at this point, results matter.

Also, replying to my comment it is reasonable to assume you are talking to me.
He must not have watched the Wolf of Wall Street I guess...people in the financial sectors are the scumbags x 100

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must not have watched the Wolf of Wall Street I guess...people in the financial sectors are the scumbags x 100
I worked in traditional finance throughout my 20's, money was good but was soul sucking. Technology is going to displace a large part of that industry.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Traditional finance is gonna get their asses handed to them. Won't be long before you can get a mortgage with tbc as collateral on a defi platform.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe he said he worked for a shop similar to that environment. Funny he is calling other people scum when he participated in that type of con.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Traditional finance is gonna get their asses handed to them. Won't be long before you can get a mortgage with tbc as collateral on a defi platform.
I mean you can get a flash loan for like a million dollars to do arbitrage with and then pay it back within the same transaction...and it only goes through if the transaction makes money. If it doesn't the entire transaction fails...literally there is no way to lose money doing that.

Banks can't touch that type of product.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are human scum for peddling this trash to people. The reason that there are licenses in the financial world is so that they can be taken away from people like you.

Enjoy your pyramid scheme all you like, but when you are on here telling people a highly speculative investment is a sure thing, someone needs to point out that you are just another internet scammer and a plague on this web site. Go peddle your crap somewhere else.
Really looking like a pyramid scheme huh?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTC/ETH making one last stop at "Invest now or regret later" station. Hope to see you onboard with your ticket in hand.

I know @jaygreenb will be on board
I made like $100 bucks off this thing and then rested on my laurels. It does look like charting it can make money though... From what I saw it's been as high as like almost $60 and been on a tear right now. I might buy back in when it dips below $38 again.

There's been lots of stories pop up that Elon Musk endorses it, then they say he isn't bullish on it, then he is.

Then I heard amazon was going to accept it as currency, then they said that wasn't true....

When major products or services start accepting it as regular payment, then I think we can say it may be a staple. Right now I'm 50/50 on it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I made like $100 bucks off this thing and then rested on my laurels. It does look like charting it can make money though... From what I saw it's been as high as like almost $60 and been on a tear right now. I might buy back in when it dips below $38 again.

There's been lots of stories pop up that Elon Musk endorses it, then they say he isn't bullish on it, then he is.

Then I heard amazon was going to accept it as currency, then they said that wasn't true....

When major products or services start accepting it as regular payment, then I think we can say it may be a staple. Right now I'm 50/50 on it.
Good luck if you are waiting for under 38K...not sure it ever gets back there this year

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of the news is just noise, especially when it is coming from mainstream sources. I wouldn't pay much attention to it, they are either behind or it's a story to shake you out of your position. Don't try to pick up pennies in front of a steam roller. If you believe in it long term I would start building out your positions, this stuff can move fast and you can end up FOMO ing in a higher price when there is more short term downside risk. Not sure we fall into the 30's again

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of the news is just noise, especially when it is coming from mainstream sources. I wouldn't pay much attention to it, they are either behind or it's a story to shake you out of your position. Don't try to pick up pennies in front of a steam roller. If you believe in it long term I would start building out your positions, this stuff can move fast and you can end up FOMO ing in a higher price when there is more short term downside risk. Not sure we fall into the 30's again
I don't see the 30s either...unless it's maybe one of those long wicks that hits 39.9K briefly before getting pushed up quick.

By chart patterns, it looks unlikely that BTC will go under 40.5K anytime soon...that would complete the pattern, print a new higher low from 37.5K and serve as the launch point for 50K+

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If btc is an inflation hedge, it should be going up right now, with the worst cpi data since 2008, but it isn't. The people holding it as a hedge against the dollar are going to expect btc to go up as the dollar weakens, and they are going to dump it if it doesn't.
How's gold and that inflation hedge working out? Maybe it is time to reconsider. People holding it as a hedge against the dollar are going to expect gold to go up as the dollar weakens, and they are going to dump it if it doesn't, BTC went up this week, by the way. That's what inflation hedges do

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
469,000+% to 286% over 10 years and people still want to argue that stocks are the better bet. I just want to know based on what logic? I am interested in real world results not the BS opinions that apparently must be wrong.

I mean, I just can't anymore...gold isn't even in the conversation at this point.

I should require an IQ test before conversing with people from now on.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
469,000+% to 286% over 10 years and people still want to argue that stocks are the better bet. I just want to know based on what logic? I am interested in real world results not the BS opinions that apparently must be wrong.

I mean, I just can't anymore...gold isn't even in the conversation at this point.

I should require an IQ test before conversing with people from now on.
It's pretty wild, other than to troll a little bit it's not worth trying to convince people unless that have an open mind and are curious about it. Like anything else I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.