Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More and more institutions beginning to accept crypto...

Coinbase got approval to purchase $500 million in crypto from their board and 10% of all future profits(which are huge)...

Yup...crypto just is going away...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
76% of financial execs surveyed by Deloitte around the world believe crypto will replace fiat within 10 years but yet some believe it still will be gone in 6 months... SMFH

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break to the upside after a retest at 47.5K looking like a big week ahead...
Looks like it. Only thing that gives me some pause is all the craziness going on with NFT's. In the past when all the scams pump like crazy usually meant a larger market correction is coming. Just anecdotal though.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm definitely thinking I was wrong on this one about going down to $38.. The fact that so many commercial companies are promoting this seems like they want it to become mainstream.

@BackInTheGame78 I'll yield to your expertise on this one. What do you think is a good price point to buy this on and how much would you invest? It sounds like you are long on it right?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I'm definitely thinking I was wrong on this one about going down to $38.. The fact that so many commercial companies are promoting this seems like they want it to become mainstream.

@BackInTheGame78 I'll yield to your expertise on this one. What do you think is a good price point to buy this on and how much would you invest? It sounds like you are long on it right?
It's going to 100K+ by the end of this year...

September is usually not a great month for BTC historically but there were 2 September's where it did well.

If it is going to drop September will be it...maybe Target 42-44K at that point but that is risky considering people were expecting it to drop to 40-42K and it only got down to 44K and then expecting it to get down to 44K and it only got to 47.5K....

Honestly waiting is a coin flip right now. It might drop some but it might not.

By October, I'd advise you to be in because it will likely take off very quickly.

Howuch would I invest?

Put it this way...I liquidated my 401Ks and took out a home equity loan and the biggest personal loan I could. That's how much I would invest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@jaygreenb something you might want to take a look at...

www.soldex.ai

Private sale .02 per token, min 5K investment. First AI Defi platform on Solana...getting big venture capitalist interest and investment...basically being billed as Compound for Solana.

I put in 5K. Looking forward to see where that one goes...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaygreenb something you might want to take a look at...

www.soldex.ai

Private sale .02 per token, min 5K investment. First AI Defi platform on Solana...getting big venture capitalist interest and investment...basically being billed as Compound for Solana.

I put in 5K. Looking forward to see where that one goes...
Interesting, I'll take a look. Is there a lock up period? Solana has been on fire. Recently pulled some profits off ADA profits I am want to make some bets with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Interesting, I'll take a look. Is there a lock up period? Solana has been on fire. Recently pulled some profits off ADA profits I am want to make some bets with.
I don't believe so. I will have to check. Honestly I am going to sit on that for a while...I think it has the potential to go very far.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So distribution is 20% up front and then 10% each month after until 100%

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe so. I will have to check. Honestly I am going to sit on that for a while...I think it has the potential to go very far.
Just something to keep in mind but sounds like you are aware, whenever we get a bear market, even the good alts pull back 90-95+%. If we are following the 4yr cycle patterns we will get a blow off the top in a few months. Might be different this time around but I plan on getting out of most alts if we get a parabolic run. Will certainly buy back though, have to see how things look.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just something to keep in mind but sounds like you are aware, whenever we get a bear market, even the good alts pull back 90-95+%. If we are following the 4yr cycle patterns we will get a blow off the top in a few months. Might be different this time around but I plan on getting out of most alts if we get a parabolic run. Will certainly buy back though, have to see how things look.
True, but also keep in mind that market cycles get longer each time so this bull market will be longer than the previous one more than likely

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but also keep in mind that market cycles get longer each time so this bull market will be longer than the previous one more than likely
That is very possible too, either way think it is very likely we get a parabolic blow off the top, just the psychology of it all usually repeats. Long term couldn't be more bullish but very likely to get an extended bear market at some point. When it just keeps going and not coming back to find new support usually a good sign.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That is very possible too, either way think it is very likely we get a parabolic blow off the top, just the psychology of it all usually repeats. Long term couldn't be more bullish but very likely to get an extended bear market at some point. When it just keeps going and not coming back to find new support usually a good sign.
Bear markets would be the time to put money into something like ArbiSmart that generates high returns in any market using arbitrage algorithms...too bad it's not available in the US

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to 100K+ by the end of this year...

September is usually not a great month for BTC historically but there were 2 September's where it did well.

If it is going to drop September will be it...maybe Target 42-44K at that point but that is risky considering people were expecting it to drop to 40-42K and it only got down to 44K and then expecting it to get down to 44K and it only got to 47.5K....

Honestly waiting is a coin flip right now. It might drop some but it might not.

By October, I'd advise you to be in because it will likely take off very quickly.

Howuch would I invest?

Put it this way...I liquidated my 401Ks and took out a home equity loan and the biggest personal loan I could. That's how much I would invest.
So are you only invested in Bitcoin or do you recommend other Crypto currencies?

If you're willing to put everything you have in it, you obviously have no doubt. What is your reasoning behind thinking this way though? Do you see it as the future of currency in general.. replacing even the dollar? Or is it more just the way of currency globally and we'll still have our own currency in the US? Or is it merely the belief that the speculation will continue to drive this up?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So are you only invested in Bitcoin or do you recommend other Crypto currencies?

If you're willing to put everything you have in it, you obviously have no doubt. What is your reasoning behind thinking this way though? Do you see it as the future of currency in general.. replacing even the dollar? Or is it more just the way of currency globally and we'll still have our own currency in the US? Or is it merely the belief that the speculation will continue to drive this up?
No, I invest in a wide array of crypto.

Because it's a paradigm shift in the way the world operates on every level. Currency, technology, lending, art, collectibles, etc...

It is single handedly changing everything with the technology being used more and more and being integrated in everything that we do.

It is becoming more widely adopted and accepted although we are still at the early stages of that. But it's inevitable at this point. There is no going back. People trying to stop it are like people standing in front of a steamroller as it slowly moves forward and trying to hold it back. It's futile. They have no chance of succeeding.

When people stop viewing this as speculation and start viewing it as a paradigm shift in how the world operates, they will see it more clearly. Most people still can't see it. But I see it very clearly. It's at the end of the early stages of adoption. There is nowhere to go but upwards.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few hundreds euros on polygon matic early january basically granted me a potential 1 year vacation budget...(I dont live in the us).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Few hundreds euros on polygon matic early january basically granted me a potential 1 year vacation budget...(I dont live in the us).
I'm super bullish on MATIC...still struggling compared to ADA but it's time is coming to fly...holding about 27K tokens right now

Status
Not open for further replies.