"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Crush appears again

Smith122

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
39
What can I do now to improve myself so it’s easy to get women.

Without going gym I hate going gym do I have to do that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I won’t by why not
Let it go. Move on. All it does is show her you are still invested. You should not be.

What can I do now to improve myself so it’s easy to get women.
I told you you should improve yourself for you, so you get a better life, not for women. Once you are successful, women will want to get in on it.

Without going gym I hate going gym do I have to do that.
I've been thai-boxing since I've been 24. Always been dry, not build tho. Never got a lot of attention. I've started doing the heavy lifts (squad, dead lift), a bit more than 2 years ago. The difference in IOI has been staggering. Lift, or you are a sub-par specimen. Check out starting strength.
 

Smith122

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
39
@Poonstra

What if she ask me for any small favours now what should I say.

or if she talks to me,

the reason I kept saying let me say hi sometimes is cos I think it’s really rude not to even if they are don’t
 
Last edited:

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
You should say no. Don't do her any favors, she can do it herself.
Don't engage her, if she engages you keep it short and polite, you don't want to risk your job. Move away from the conversation as soon as possible. This new behavior will puzzle her and she'll try and pull you back into her orbit. Don't let her.

Now I know it's easier said then done, but go find yourself an other woman, the sooner you do, the sooner this one loses her power over you.
 

Smith122

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You should say no. Don't do her any favors, she can do it herself.
Don't engage her, if she engages you keep it short and polite, you don't want to risk your job. Move away from the conversation as soon as possible. This new behavior will puzzle her and she'll try and pull you back into her orbit. Don't let her.

Now I know it's easier said then done, but go find yourself an other woman, the sooner you do, the sooner this one loses her power over you.
Thanks for all your advice so far.
I am looking for other women but even if I get one I don’t have a crush on any others so how would that improve it.

You really think she will try and pull me back, I think she will just carry on ignoring me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I think she will just carry on ignoring me
Even better. This will let you move on.

Now, I think I've said all I can about this, you know what to do.
I recommend you read the basics, the DJ-bible and the Book of Pook, if you want to learn about women and grow as a man, these are not optional. Keep comming back to this forum. Start hitting the gym. Best of luck Smith122.
 

Smith122

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Ok thanks
Yes I know what to do now

I’m still so depressed, but I willl do it.
 
Top