“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Crooked Kock

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Yo,
My kocks a little crooked when it's rock hard. It tilts to the left on like a 30 degree angle. I've had chicks blow me that gave it a funny look before swallowing it. Also my buddies seem to laugh it up when they see guys in pornos with their shlongs bent upwards. How common is a left crooked kock like mine? It doesn't bother me too much, just feel a little odd about it when it's hard and a girl goes down on me. I'm happy with my size(9") just a bit disconcerted about the shape. Anyway to make it back to a solid straight shlong?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Is this a joke? I would think its a advantage making it easier to hit her G-spot.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Any chance that you do or used to jerk off a lot?

I did and now mine points to the left. As LouieVaton Don mentioned a upward pointing erection is very desired. It enables her G-spot to be stimulated when you are on top of her, missionary etc.

BTW you better be realy happy about your size you lucky SOB.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Maxtro
Any chance that you do or used to jerk off a lot?

I did and now mine points to the left. As LouieVaton Don mentioned a upward pointing erection is very desired. It enables her G-spot to be stimulated when you are on top of her, missionary etc.

BTW you better be realy happy about your size you lucky SOB.
Hey...maybe if you hit it from the side...:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
It is an advantage because I've read somewhere that the upward friction is more important than let's say length.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
It is an advantage because I've read somewhere that the upward friction is more important than let's say length.
Yeah but it's not bent upwards, it's bent left ways. Jerking off causes getting a crooked kock? So if I were to use my left hand to jack can I get it center aligned again? I'll give it a try, it's hard to jerk off with your left hand though.
 
Top