Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique my approach at A&F

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

so yesterday I felt like sh!t cuz I rejected myself so I decided to work harder on my game. I tried out MM today and prepared a routine before I went sarging.

I started to #close some average looking chicks as a warm up. Then I went into A&F and I saw this banging hot chick.

Me *standing right next to her*: "You know, I never even bothered to ask up till this moment, but how come every woman is buying those ugly shirts" *looking at the clothes that were on the counter*

That got her attention.

Me: "Hey, do u work here? You need to help me out. I'm looking for a shirt for a female friend of mine because her birthday is coming up"

HB9: "Yeah, sure. What kind of shirts are u looking for?"

Me: "I kinda like your shirt, but the problem is that a lot of women are wearing the exact same thing. I want to find something special for her."

HB9: "Yeah, I know. A lot of girls are wearing this."

Me *turning my back on her*: What do u guys got over there? *leading her to a different part of the store*

We looked for clothes and talked some more

Me: "Let me see this shirt" *holding it onto her* I like it ... and the shirt doesn't look bad either (c&f + kino)

*she was asking me about what my female friend looks like (she was now qualifying herself)*

Me: "You know, the thing is I already bought a shirt for my friend, but you're not gonna believe me this..."

*me sitting down somewhere, she was leaning in and was getting excited*

Me: ... you know. When I came from overseas they lost my luggage (this was actually true!).

HB9: "Oh, no...!" Where r u from?"

Me: "I'm from Europe"

HB9: "Oh really, what part of Europe?"

Me: "Everywhere. I travel everywhere around Europe to play golf."

HB9: "That's awesome. blablabla"

After that we were making small talk and she was asking me lots of questions.

Me: "Okay. Here is what we're gonna do. U told me u like to party, so gimme ur number and we'll go partying sometime.

HB: *without hesitation* Sure!

I #closed and ejected after that.

To my surprise MM actually works really well. I had a really strong frame and was really smooth and showed disinterenst with my BL. I also didn't talk fast and made a lot of pauses.

feedback pls.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice,
but was the playing golf part true?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18? said:
Standard conversation I suppose.
so what should I have done in your opinion to make this a better conversation?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only bad thing is you didn't get more approaches. But the one you did get was great, better than anything I've done yet.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
The only bad thing is you didn't get more approaches. But the one you did get was great, better than anything I've done yet.
I got more approaches and #closed. Not with hot chicks though.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
DAAAAMN!!!!..she must be a really dumass hor to fall for that sh**. :crazy: I'm not saying anything bad about what you did but we both obviously know what you WERE doing and it worked pretty good. Keep it up and as you get better, try taking bigger and bigger risks like coping more feel (kino) and being more sexual maybe even to a point where you can tell the girl is oozing for you...big guy!!!!. :flowers:
Well, actually she's working on becoming a doctor. The thing I found out about MM is that the smarter the girls are the easier it works. I was simply using psychology on her. I sometimes feel bad for the girls because they can't do anything against it.:yes:

What I also found out. The thing that gets u a lot of attraction is your voice and the way u talk. I tried talking calm and slow like Mystery.

Last edited:

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, you got her number.. But now what?

Is there another MM technique to get her into bed?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, excellent work! So what will you do with her number? You gotta keep us updated on when you call her and stuff! I'd really love to see how you do! Best of luck buddy!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Nice, you got her number.. But now what?

Is there another MM technique to get her into bed?
actually yes, there is. I will call her sometime and ask her out to lunch or something like that.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
So I guess now you use neg hits to lower someone else's value:D

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
So I guess now you use neg hits to lower someone else's value:D
You know, where I'm from we got an old saying...

In war and love anything is allowed :D

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ChrizZ said:
You know, where I'm from we got an old saying...

In war and love anything is allowed :D
true dat

hey, i'm working on a post that will explain the second and third levels of the neg, and it's purpose - MM only teaches the first, the lowest form. Look out for it.

luckylivs

Reaction score
Sounds great!
I could say dats the best accomplishment..keep us updated till u f**k close her dude.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try my best. However I'm not gonna focus all my attention on her. I hate not having options. Tomorrow I'll go street sarging again and get some more #closes with some extremely fine chicks. I'll post some more FRs tomorrow.