Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

creatine replacement

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stopped taking creatine because of all the bad crap I was hearing about it. What muscle growth enhancer should I take in it's place?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about protein?

I wanted to lift and eat naturally, with no help other than food, but that is asking for a bit much out of myself if I'm looking for gains.

From what I know, protein is as natural a supplement you can get, and it helps alot.

Mr. Mystery

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's RLA? I did a search but nothing came up. Got any sites with information?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BuddhaSMASH
I just stopped taking creatine because of all the bad crap I was hearing about it. What muscle growth enhancer should I take in it's place?
The bad crap is just that - CRAP. I'm taking it problem free.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RLA is R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. Most ALA is composed of both S-ala and R-ala. The R-ala is the better and the S-ala decreases it's effieciency. That's why R-ala is alot better but more expensive.

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lemme put it to you this way. I was on creatine and gained MASSIVE amounts of muscle. Went off it for 3 days and lost all I gained and then some :p

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lemme put it to you this way. I was on creatine and gained MASSIVE amounts of muscle. Went off it for 3 days and lost all I gained and then some :p
Buddha,

It wasn't muscle you had gained, but water in your muscles, which gave the appearance of gaining muscle.

I am all for natural bodybuilding, and have never taken creatine. However, I believe that if you carefully cycle it, you should not have any harmful effects. For me, I just supplement protein and a multi-vitamin.