creatine good or bad :x

brake-it01

Reaction score
A lot of people have been saying that creatine is bad, but some others are saying that it's good if you don't use it frequently. I think the doctors say creatine is bad, can someone help or refere me to a forum where they talk about it.

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
brake-it01 said:
A lot of people have been saying that creatine is bad, but some others are saying that it's good if you don't use it frequently. I think the doctors say creatine is bad, can someone help or refere me to a forum where they talk about it.
NoXplode... Search on bodybuilding.com read the reviews and posts from the guys there.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cenotaph said:
NoXplode...
I advise that you stay away from any nitrix oxide products,too many people are hit or miss with it. Try in this order, exercising right,sleeping right,eating right,protein supplements,creatine/Kre-Akalyn(spelling?) supplements then nitrix oxide products/testosorone boosters. After you mastered a step of that list go up another notch then another and so on. Good Luck!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try getting your diet down before you start SUPPLEMENTING.

Creatine is already produce in abundancy if you dine on large amounts of fish or meat. It's not bad for you, unless you take sh*tloads, then it can be pretty taxing on your excretory system. All it does, is help your body produce ATP quicker by flooding your system with phosphate molecules, which combines with ADP, to form ATP. ATP is basically the "fuel" for every anaerboic muscular contraction

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful taking creatine if you have a cold. Your body will need water to wash out the junk and the creatine seems to suck all the water into your muscles and you feel constantly dehydrated. Other than that though, I see no problems using it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you drink plenty of water, you shouldn't have a problem with that.