"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Crazy thing happend to me in class today

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Today we were doing an exercise in my directing class. It's actually a combo acting/directing class and I am in the directing portion. Anyway, we the exercises were improv stuff. So, the scene that I ended up doing was with a woman opposite of me. We had to read from this paper about computers, but we had to act like we were in love with each other. It's an exercise that deals with "Absurdism," which is an acting style. At any rate, it was going fine and then as we got twoards the end, she got a really into it. She started to rub me all over and touched my ass, back chest, and shoulders. Now of course, I did NOT mind this at all. In fact, I thought she was very convincing. Hehe. Of course I choked since I was not expected it, but I was able to finish the scene with my dignity, I think. This is one of those times I REALLY wish that was not just acting. Still, fun none the less. I just thought I would let you know this of this rare occurance. Of course, this does give me some C&F opportunity.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Haha - gotta love the theater

I remember when I was in drama club and the herr direktor (a german guy) couldn't get me and other girl to "kiss passionately"

"therhh is no pashion in this rhooom! :mad: I need pashiion frhooom you two! PASHION!"

"now you! Ice Cold. Touch her! And now kiss, no - not like that. You must FEEEEL the faiar!"

"Shaisa!":mad:

Needless to say, after about 100 kisses with passion, we became a couple. :)
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Haha - gotta love the theater

I remember when I was in drama club and the herr direktor (a german guy) couldn't get me and other girl to "kiss passionately"

"therhh is no pashion in this rhooom! :mad: I need pashiion frhooom you two! PASHION!"

"now you! Ice Cold. Touch her! And now kiss, no - not like that. You must FEEEEL the faiar!"

"Shaisa!":mad:

Needless to say, after about 100 kisses with passion, we became a couple. :)
Oh man, you lucky devil! Yeah, once in my advanced scene study class, I had to do a romatic scene with this girl. There was a part at the end where the two characters were supposed to kiss, but she didn't want to do that part! I said, "That's ok, I wouldn't want to kiss me either!" That got alot of laughs.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
this post motivates me! damn! i love theater. hehe :D
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She touched your rear in front of others in class? Huh? Would you have done that to a female??

If she is this bold in public, then what is she going to do to you in private. This ho is ready to go...tell her that you thought her acting was good but that you felt a litlle realism in her eagerness to grope you.

Tell her that you didn't do that well and you would like to practice the scene outside of class. Ask her if she would like to do the scene over again and with the same vigor - give her a devilish grin!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hmm, well I suppose there could be a little truth to her acting today, still. Well, I guess there is only one way to find out.
 
Top