"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

crazy night

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Alright I met this chick last night at this popular hangout place. She said she was 16 and I am 19. Anyway we talked and stuffed and then when I asked her if I could have her no she said her phone was stuffed and shes gonna get a new one. So i ended up giving her my number. The whole time I was only interested in getting in her pants and I didnt want anything to do with her after that. She wasnt exactly my type. She was a 6 on the scale. Even if she was a 8 on looks she still lacked class. I mean she is not the type of chick I would like to introduce to my mates or my parents as my gf. I mean I couldnt even think of having a serious relationship with her. But she had the body for a good fvck.


Later on that night she rings me up asking what i was upto and stuff. I was like I am about to goto sleep, she was like ok, what was i doing tomorrow night I said not too sure yet, she asked if i wanted to meet up. And I said yea I wouldnt mind.


So i turn up at her house the next day at 8.30pm to take her out. I just wait outside and tell her to come outside. She like ok, when she comes outside she asks me if I wanna come meet some friends of hers. I didnt wanna be rude so I go inside. Just at the front door I meet her friend matt, hes 20 something and hes just standing there having a smoke. I introduce myself and I keep trying to starting up a conversation but just keep getting a cold reply. So I decide to keep my mouth shut and only open it when necessary. Then another guy comes out called sanjay, hes about the same age he starts asking me questions like how old I am ? what do I do? where did I meet the chick? The whole time it seemed like a fvcking interogation. Then he goes back in. The whole time the chick is inside the house, and I am not asked to come inside. I can overhear their conversation and her mates are like so you gotta be back by this time and where are you guys going (they seemed to be looking after her that night cos her parents where out. Her sister is on her way home with some other mates at that time) Then I hear sanjay saying that I was 19 and that I just wanted a fvck and after that I was gonna dump the chick. Then he comes out and asks matt to come in and then slams the front door.

I decide its not worth it so I start walking back to my car and the chick comes out and she says she is 14. I was like oh shyt. The shes asks if I still wanna go and I say na dont worry about it. She goes back inside and I hear her say Fvck you sanjay. I just jump back in the car and head off home.

I just wanna know if any of you guys have bad experiences like this before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
how rude's that to have you wait outside for ages talking to some pricks

you should have left earlier or at least have gone inside and started telling her to get a move on
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
wasn't really the girl that was the problem, it was her friends. You should have taken control and just gone in and pulled her, she DEFENATELY wanted to go or she wouldn't have screamed "Fvck you sanjay". When she asked if you wanted togo you should just have smiled, grabber her hand and said Lets go :) Defenately would have been a real possible lay situation.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
thanx guys, Yea I should have left earlier that night, ah well I learnt my lesson, going prospect tonight in howick (Auckland, New Zealand) with some mates definetly gonna have a good time there specially with some alcohol down the throat.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spike Shinizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dementia
Did u read that bit about her being 14? Possible lay situation?

His name is Deadly Assassin not Michael Jackson :rolleyes: :p
ahahahahhahahahahahaha
 
Top