Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy girl put me on her facebook cover picture with her

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this hot Indonesian girl at the train station the other day while sarging and took her out to a resturaunt yesterday and then back to my place and had some great sex.....however, at the resturaunt she took some pictures of me and her together and i thought nothing of it at the time...

I wake up this morning and i get a facebook friend request from her...i go check out her profile and she has me and her hugging together as her cover photo and a few more pictures of me and her on her timeline and one of us kissing even.

I feel really strange and kind of freaked out by this...she didn't even ask me or anything...it's like we are in an exclusive relationship that i didn't even know about after taking her out only once...she is very hot...but this is very strange...

I do want to keep banging her but i feel uncertain because of this major sign of crraziness...

Would you guys be freaked out by this as well> It completely took me by surprise.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use this to your advantage to get more women, and if she is hot, what is the problem? Having a hot chick use you as her cover, is like free advertising for more chicks

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...but it means in her mind we are in a relationship and we have only been out once...and if i link my self to it...my family and friends will be asking me who is my new GF when she is not my GF and i don't plan on her being so...her english is too limited to even have a real conversation with...

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it won't, only if you have on your status she is your girlfriend, if not then your fine.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
yeah...but it means in her mind we are in a relationship and we have only been out once......
Bunny Boiler Brings this to mind

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be if I were you dude

What normal chick does that after one lay?

If you keep banging her, next thing is you might have a kid that she tells you about. LOL

Don't let her suck you in because she has done a good job of it already.

Get out while you can man....my great words of advice or you will regret it.

sportguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I met this hot Indonesian girl at the train station the other day while sarging and took her out to a resturaunt yesterday and then back to my place and had some great sex.....however, at the resturaunt she took some pictures of me and her together and i thought nothing of it at the time...

I wake up this morning and i get a facebook friend request from her...i go check out her profile and she has me and her hugging together as her cover photo and a few more pictures of me and her on her timeline and one of us kissing even.

I feel really strange and kind of freaked out by this...she didn't even ask me or anything...it's like we are in an exclusive relationship that i didn't even know about after taking her out only once...she is very hot...but this is very strange...

I do want to keep banging her but i feel uncertain because of this major sign of crraziness...

Would you guys be freaked out by this as well> It completely took me by surprise.
1) This is part of the reason I deleted facebook, to avoid such things as this.
2) Why would you let her take pictures to begin with? You should of realized something was fishy when she asked to take pics lol

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot I don't see a problem here.

Like one poster said, until she or you change relationship status it means nothing.

Some of us would like to have a hot chick be so enthusiastic.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't accept her friends request but don't reject it either then you won't be linked lol

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds loco.

That said, if everything is on her end (her changing her cover photo on her profile, her uploading some pics) simply untag yourself and keep it moving. It's not like you guys have mutual friends, right?

However, if I were you I'd smash a few more times and then run!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ʂhit is really outta hand; the multitude of cell photos so they feel like stars on Facebook. You gotta stop em while they take the pic, or stop caring. You never know what you get with a girl off the street.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're safe my friend. In fact get prepared to be dumped at a moment's notice!

You're probably out of her league and she's just using you as social proof to get her ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to her :)

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More info is needed. Is she a maid like many filipinas and indonesians in TW or is she a student or office worker?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
More info is needed. Is she a maid like many filipinas and indonesians in TW or is she a student or office worker?
She works at a factory as far as i know....now she is posting on my timeline saying she misses me...it's too much...i really care about my on and off again gf not her...i have to tell her to back the hell off. I got some social proof out of it...but at what cost...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she is not all there mentally....

Obviously we need pics....

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha is she 14 years old OP? That could explain some things. Otherwise yeah that's loony. Just tell her to knock it off.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
If she's hot I don't see a problem here.
You mean hot chicks don't cause problems? LOL...:crackup:

Why don't you see a problem here? Don't you find this behavior to be odd? Who cares if she is hot!! Just because a chick may be hot, does that mean you accept their crazy behavior or bullsh!t attitude towards you? Do you just accept anything a hot chick might do to you? C'mon man...get with it!!

pdx1138 said:
Like one poster said, until she or you change relationship status it means nothing.
What are you talking about? As long as she feels in her mind that they are "together" or "in a relationship" that is what he needs to worry about. She doesn't even have to change a status online to feel that way. She can suck him and change it later. Any chick who moves this fast after one date has an agenda of some sort. You should beware of chicks who act like this!!

pdx1138 said:
Some of us would like to have a hot chick be so enthusiastic.
Yeah, the crazy chicks are always enthusiastic at first

Cremasta said:
You're probably out of her league and she's just using you as social proof to get her ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to her :)
Maybe so...If this chick is hot, she would have a guy in her league as social proof, not one that is probably out of it like you say. Would you show off a big fatty as your social proof?

To the OP: Why put up with this? if she makes you feel uncomfortable or she looney....drop her...it's as simple as that!!

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:

I wish that someone would put me as their profile picture. You are a lucky man!