Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy girl put me on her facebook cover picture with her

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I met this hot Indonesian girl at the train station the other day while sarging and took her out to a resturaunt yesterday and then back to my place and had some great sex.....however, at the resturaunt she took some pictures of me and her together and i thought nothing of it at the time...

I wake up this morning and i get a facebook friend request from her...i go check out her profile and she has me and her hugging together as her cover photo and a few more pictures of me and her on her timeline and one of us kissing even.

I feel really strange and kind of freaked out by this...she didn't even ask me or anything...it's like we are in an exclusive relationship that i didn't even know about after taking her out only once...she is very hot...but this is very strange...

I do want to keep banging her but i feel uncertain because of this major sign of crraziness...

Would you guys be freaked out by this as well> It completely took me by surprise.
I personally wouldn't care... its not YOUR profile picture. Let her be amped about meeting a cool guy that sexed her up well. If she wants a relationship right after that.. it goes both ways... you're not required to "turn your key" and you can control the pace with properly executed conversations on expectations.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Get this through your head. If that is possible.

You are confusing what the proper definition of oneitis is. Please go back to the sosuave handbook for sosuave terms 101. I don't have oneitis. Oneitis is when you are hopelessly addicted/infatuated/obsessed with someone who does not return the same feelings. It is that social malady that results in a feeling that this person is totally special and unique and therefore one must not mess up anything with them. These confused "messed up" feelings then often mess up the chances of a person seducing their romantic victim because after all their emotions tell them that they cannot be too careful, gentle, and that they cannot act too foolish.

What I am is this. I love the woman I am with with all of my heart. She feels the same for me, if not more so. It is more than love. It is a bond that two people share that is anything else. That is why she will be my wife. We care for each other as much as we both possibly can. That is not oneitis. Someday I hope you learn the difference.

Same thing.....you are soft...you definitely have oneinites... if she ever gets bored of you or exposes a hidden side of her personality, your world will come crumbling down....the ONLY people i really care about are my family....i had the same type of thing you describe with my ex-wife only later to realize it was all BS and the only people who are truly worth anything to me are my family members. You have known her for 4 years...that is really nothing man...you don't really know a woman until you have lived with them day in and day out for many years and are married.

Like i said man, i have been there and done that where you are...in my eyes, you are still a little boy posting pics of the girl he worships.....enough with all the right one crap. And our bond was just as strong as yours is...a woman can and will change at the drop of the hat...either batsh&t crazy or IL change...

How many sexual partners has this girl had in the past...i have recently come to realize her upbringing and sexual partner count is everything when determining a person's ability to break a bond such as marriage.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Same thing.....you are soft...you definitely have oneinites... if she ever gets bored of you or exposes a hidden side of her personality, your world will come crumbling down....the ONLY people i really care about are my family....i had the same type of thing you describe with my ex-wife only later to realize it was all BS and the only people who are truly worth anything to me are my family members. You have known her for 4 years...that is really nothing man...you don't really know a woman until you have lived with them day in and day out for many years and are married.

Like i said man, i have been there and done that where you are...in my eyes, you are still a little boy posting pics of the girl he worships.....enough with all the right one crap. And our bond was just as strong as yours is...a woman can and will change at the drop of the hat...either batsh&t crazy or IL change...

How many sexual partners has this girl had in the past...i have recently come to realize her upbringing and sexual partner count is everything when determining a person's ability to break a bond such as marriage.
You need to understand that I have been involved in many LTR's. One for 5 years, one for 4, one for 3, and many other smaller ones in between along with lots and lots of dates. While I cared a lot for these LTR girls, I always knew in the back of my mind that I probably would not marry them. And I didn't. I am not one to just rush off and get married because society tells me it is time.

With this girl it is different. Almost since day one we have been by each others side. We are two peas in a pod. We literally do everything together except when I do something with my friends, and even then half the time she is with me. And I love it. She is the first girl I do not ever get sick of. Hell even when I had to go to the HIMSS convention recently in New Orleans for a company I consult with, the ceo asked Rose to come along for an all expenses paid trip to be a booth girl. Many guys would have said "hell no, I want to party it up in New Orleans with the guys". I jumped at the chance for her to come and we had a blast and she did a great job (She is an accountant IRL). My point is I get your point, most girls you meet and fall in love with, you get tired of. All those other girls I mentioned I couldnt wait to go spend time with the guys.

For whatever reason, with this girl I don't. Today for example, she came home from work, and right away we went to Golds Gym and worked out together. And I don't mean I do weights and she does cardio. I mean she literally went and did every exercise with me, from deadlifts to hyperextensions to lat raises. I don't see any other guys and their sig others doing that, and frankly with most girls, who would want to lol! But I do with her and she does with me. Then we came home, fixed dinner together, played online scrabble against each other, and went to bed and she is now sleeping next to me as I type this. And its great.

As for how many sexual partners she has had. I think its about 3 or 4? Not that it matters to me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look...i hope it works out for you..because you would be devastated if it didn't......but all of the stuff that you are saying is meaningless...only time tells the truth about relationships and people....unfortunately, the only way to learn this is very hard..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a physcho...she is now randomly adding numerous friends of mine even a current plate who messaged last night saying why is your gf adding me..i laughed and said she aint my GF just some crazy chick i met....i told her yesterday that i can't see her in the future because i am going home in 2 weeks (white lie) and she freaked out and was saying how could i make love to someone so easily and not really care for her...and called me a liar..holy crap bunch of drama..

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be weary of the clingy psycho *****es. Thats all ima say. Like someone else said in this topic, use her to get into her circle of girlfriends