BigWillyStyle
Banned
Holy****, I just got back from a gas station... These two bytches were there, one was bout 6 the other about a 7. I was heading out of the service station after paying for my fuel and I hop back into my Dads old van.
I turn the ignition "EEEerrrr, errrrrrrr, bob bob bob bob, BANG!"(kickback sound like a gunshot)
These 2 hoes were parked next to me, and I had a look over at them and they were laughing their asses off at my dilemma, we both had our windows down. One of the hoes whispers some **** to the other hoe. I'm pretty pissed off so I say out loud to these two teeny bopper broads
"Don't come and laugh **** about me and my van or I'll come over there and slice your tits off with my swiss army knife" I said sternly.
This makes these two broads laugh even more
WTF I had a serious look on my face. Anyway this Passenger hoe ****en throws the rest of her Hungry jacks into my Dads van! They missed the window and it hit just below and splattered onto the door luckily. Then the driver slag sped off while I tried to start my Dads sh*tbox and chase those *****es. What a couple of *****s! Don't know what the best response is in these kinda situations when some broads are laughing their asses off of at you. 
I turn the ignition "EEEerrrr, errrrrrrr, bob bob bob bob, BANG!"(kickback sound like a gunshot)
These 2 hoes were parked next to me, and I had a look over at them and they were laughing their asses off at my dilemma, we both had our windows down. One of the hoes whispers some **** to the other hoe. I'm pretty pissed off so I say out loud to these two teeny bopper broads
"Don't come and laugh **** about me and my van or I'll come over there and slice your tits off with my swiss army knife" I said sternly.
This makes these two broads laugh even more