Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Craziest thing you heard a woman say (related to dating)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the craziest things you've ever heard a woman say? I'll start of with these two:
- " why won't anybody rape me?"

And

-" I must know my bf cheats on me"

Amaze me brothers...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in my hometown. I met these two hot girls at a club, they were ravers. I got in good with them, we ended up having a mutual friend. One day I was with them in a larger group (I was the only guy, 4 girls) at a club. One of them was trying to find a guy and wasn't having luck. She said she just wanted someone to Mike Tyson her booty, was that too much to ask? I perked up and said you didn't ask me yet. She loled (they all did at my audacity)and said not you.

I got with her at a later time. She grew to really like me a lot but I had left the state so it fizzled away

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember standing behind some girls in line to get into this bar and one of them was on Bumble. She was talking to her friend saying something to the effect of "I'm never gonna actually message him, I just wanted to see if he liked me".

That just kinda pissed me off, obviously, since I still remember it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
"Every guy falls in love with me, then they die *laughs* well just one of them"
- Girl who's ex husband had killed himself less than 8 months prior.

She was crazy beautiful though. Natural beauty, Latina from the Tropical part of Mexico. Moon like skin,dark black hair but her face was just unique, eyes very beautiful, green eyes, unique shape, unique shaped nose, soft supple skin, still looked very youthful, big natural breasts.. just the softest skin I hav touched on a woman.. Just the perfect slight accent..

But in all honesty it was literally like I encountered the demon Jezebel in a person. She had a track record of using and abusing guys, making guys lust and fall in love with her.. and beg for her and all that sht.. but I remember telling myself "Damn she really met her match" in me.. By the end of it all she couldn't handle her emotions and just ran away and tried to change everything about herself to forget me lol. I don't blame her tho.. Sht was super passionate. Ofc, I'm a man and shes a woman so she prob took it alot worse.

I been slayin jezebels ever since lol. I feel like I slayed the biggest of dragons/man eaters in my time.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to use condom, but I also don't want to use morning after pill. => I was like WTF? The broad also didn't want to give me a blowj0b, and when sex was done, she asked me "Are you satisfied now?" despite she moaned like a dying pig during the act, as if sex's something she bestowed upon me like a generous goddess, as if she had been coerced to have sex with me, and as if she didn't enjoy every single bit of it.

Talk about crazy broads and their crazy fvcked up minds!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few.

Her: ‘I want a relationship.’
Me:’Your bio said “I’m just looking for casual.”’
Her: ‘I don’t care what my bio said.’. ‘I want a relationship!’

Me: (svcking her breasts)
Her: ‘I’m not really into that.’
Me: (astonished face)
Her: ‘It makes me feel homesick.’

Her: ‘I want a long-term, committed, exclusive relationship. Then. I’m going to tear you up!’