Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid is really messing my game

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid amplified my game. Bunch of horny chicks at home looking for love. Can’t be easier.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
10x higher sounds like an exaggeration. 6-9000 people die every day in the US normally. 10x that would be at least 60,000 people dying a day.

I did read that eight times the normal amount of people in NY are being found dead in their homes, although that's not the same as saying eight times the daily death rate.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid amplified my game. Bunch of horny chicks at home looking for love. Can’t be easier.
How are you getting into contact with them? Did you already know them? If you did, how'd you meet them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only game during COVID-19 is the waiting game. I don't approach nor do I use dating apps during the pandemic. Any plates I had in rotation I still see when they initiate. I do light screening the day of discussing their recent exposure.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you getting into contact with them? Did you already know them? If you did, how'd you meet them?
Still meeting women online. Much better now since we can’t meet in public, they come over to my place to help me “walk my dog.” Sex is pretty much guaranteed

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I guessed, online. This entire forum is mostly OLD now. I suppose the current generation is too. Seems hardly anyone is doing cold approaching these days. Not saying that's bad necessarily. Cold approach has a low success rate and can be seen as creepy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Still meeting women online. Much better now since we can’t meet in public, they come over to my place to help me “walk my dog.” Sex is pretty much guaranteed
Since both plates I currently have are not coming out anymore until this is over I went back and created new Bumble and Hinge accounts and have matched with an almost staggering number of women within the first 3 days. I literally can't even text or message all of them.

I have had several be open to simply coming over to cook dinner with me without even meeting after we texted for a few days and maybe talked on the phone once...have not taken any up on the offers but at least 3 of them look like an 7.5-8 in their pics and subsequent pics they sent me...

They basically all said they wanted to cook, drink some wine/alcohol and then fvck...and sometimes not necessarily in that order.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since both plates I currently have are not coming out anymore until this is over I went back and created new Bumble and Hinge accounts and have matched with an almost staggering number of women within the first 3 days. I literally can't even text or message all of them.

I have had several be open to simply coming over to cook dinner with me without even meeting after we texted for a few days and maybe talked on the phone once...have not taken any up on the offers but at least 3 of them look like an 7.5-8 in their pics and subsequent pics they sent me...

They basically all said they wanted to cook, drink some wine/alcohol and then fvck...and sometimes not necessarily in that order.
I'm curios to know where you guys live...
The guys whom seem to kill it are good looking (Not trying to be a blackpiller here)
I got 2 buddies who are banging some of the hottest chicks they have banged in their lives
Both of them are CHad/Tyrone types

Myself I'm encountering girls that are time wasters

Timewaster#1--Doesn't want to meet until after (which is very smart actually) and wants to do phone/video chat. These girls however seldom text and put in no effort unless they 3want attention (Fucc that)...NEXT

Timewaster#2--Says she's DTF and wants to meet, will sent you nudes, but than of course flake

One thing I learned on sosuave years ago (and personally experience) a woman will move water and mountains if she really wants you, this is also obvious by the guys in this thread (and guys whom I know in real life) who are bathing in coochie galore right now

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curios to know where you guys live...
The guys whom seem to kill it are good looking (Not trying to be a blackpiller here)
I got 2 buddies who are banging some of the hottest chicks they have banged in their lives
Both of them are CHad/Tyrone types

Myself I'm encountering girls that are time wasters

Timewaster#1--Doesn't want to meet until after (which is very smart actually) and wants to do phone/video chat. These girls however seldom text and put in no effort unless they 3want attention (Fucc that)...NEXT

Timewaster#2--Says she's DTF and wants to meet, will sent you nudes, but than of course flake

One thing I learned on sosuave years ago (and personally experience) a woman will move water and mountains if she really wants you, this is also obvious by the guys in this thread (and guys whom I know in real life) who are bathing in coochie galore right now
I live in a mid sized city on the east coast. I get time wasters too but just my personality is no nonsense. I don’t let them waste my time. I don’t want their nudes, I want them to come over. I do very little small talk and almost never call them prior to meeting. I invite them over and tell them we can walk my dog, and they can stay if they want for dinner and drinks.
if I sense a girl is trying to waste my time I do one of two things: make her **** or get off the pot in regards to meeting up OR I stop talking to her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a mid sized city on the east coast. I get time wasters too but just my personality is no nonsense. I don’t let them waste my time. I don’t want their nudes, I want them to come over. I do very little small talk and almost never call them prior to meeting. I invite them over and tell them we can walk my dog, and they can stay if they want for dinner and drinks.
if I sense a girl is trying to waste my time I do one of two things: make her **** or get off the pot in regards to meeting up OR I stop talking to her.
I like your style, question do you lose at a lot of girls from the beginning?

I live in the Midwest where people are chummy but originally from the east coast so my game is very aggressive
some girls like it cause it's different and some don't