"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Covid is really messing my game

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Covid amplified my game. Bunch of horny chicks at home looking for love. Can’t be easier.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
10x higher sounds like an exaggeration. 6-9000 people die every day in the US normally. 10x that would be at least 60,000 people dying a day.

I did read that eight times the normal amount of people in NY are being found dead in their homes, although that's not the same as saying eight times the daily death rate.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Covid amplified my game. Bunch of horny chicks at home looking for love. Can’t be easier.
How are you getting into contact with them? Did you already know them? If you did, how'd you meet them?
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
The only game during COVID-19 is the waiting game. I don't approach nor do I use dating apps during the pandemic. Any plates I had in rotation I still see when they initiate. I do light screening the day of discussing their recent exposure.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
How are you getting into contact with them? Did you already know them? If you did, how'd you meet them?
Still meeting women online. Much better now since we can’t meet in public, they come over to my place to help me “walk my dog.” Sex is pretty much guaranteed
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
How are you getting into contact with them? Did you already know them? If you did, how'd you meet them?
As I guessed, online. This entire forum is mostly OLD now. I suppose the current generation is too. Seems hardly anyone is doing cold approaching these days. Not saying that's bad necessarily. Cold approach has a low success rate and can be seen as creepy.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Still meeting women online. Much better now since we can’t meet in public, they come over to my place to help me “walk my dog.” Sex is pretty much guaranteed
Since both plates I currently have are not coming out anymore until this is over I went back and created new Bumble and Hinge accounts and have matched with an almost staggering number of women within the first 3 days. I literally can't even text or message all of them.

I have had several be open to simply coming over to cook dinner with me without even meeting after we texted for a few days and maybe talked on the phone once...have not taken any up on the offers but at least 3 of them look like an 7.5-8 in their pics and subsequent pics they sent me...

They basically all said they wanted to cook, drink some wine/alcohol and then fvck...and sometimes not necessarily in that order.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Still meeting women online. Much better now since we can’t meet in public, they come over to my place to help me “walk my dog.” Sex is pretty much guaranteed
Since both plates I currently have are not coming out anymore until this is over I went back and created new Bumble and Hinge accounts and have matched with an almost staggering number of women within the first 3 days. I literally can't even text or message all of them.

I have had several be open to simply coming over to cook dinner with me without even meeting after we texted for a few days and maybe talked on the phone once...have not taken any up on the offers but at least 3 of them look like an 7.5-8 in their pics and subsequent pics they sent me...

They basically all said they wanted to cook, drink some wine/alcohol and then fvck...and sometimes not necessarily in that order.
I'm curios to know where you guys live...
The guys whom seem to kill it are good looking (Not trying to be a blackpiller here)
I got 2 buddies who are banging some of the hottest chicks they have banged in their lives
Both of them are CHad/Tyrone types

Myself I'm encountering girls that are time wasters

Timewaster#1--Doesn't want to meet until after (which is very smart actually) and wants to do phone/video chat. These girls however seldom text and put in no effort unless they 3want attention (Fucc that)...NEXT

Timewaster#2--Says she's DTF and wants to meet, will sent you nudes, but than of course flake

One thing I learned on sosuave years ago (and personally experience) a woman will move water and mountains if she really wants you, this is also obvious by the guys in this thread (and guys whom I know in real life) who are bathing in coochie galore right now
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I'm curios to know where you guys live...
The guys whom seem to kill it are good looking (Not trying to be a blackpiller here)
I got 2 buddies who are banging some of the hottest chicks they have banged in their lives
Both of them are CHad/Tyrone types

Myself I'm encountering girls that are time wasters

Timewaster#1--Doesn't want to meet until after (which is very smart actually) and wants to do phone/video chat. These girls however seldom text and put in no effort unless they 3want attention (Fucc that)...NEXT

Timewaster#2--Says she's DTF and wants to meet, will sent you nudes, but than of course flake

One thing I learned on sosuave years ago (and personally experience) a woman will move water and mountains if she really wants you, this is also obvious by the guys in this thread (and guys whom I know in real life) who are bathing in coochie galore right now
I live in a mid sized city on the east coast. I get time wasters too but just my personality is no nonsense. I don’t let them waste my time. I don’t want their nudes, I want them to come over. I do very little small talk and almost never call them prior to meeting. I invite them over and tell them we can walk my dog, and they can stay if they want for dinner and drinks.
if I sense a girl is trying to waste my time I do one of two things: make her **** or get off the pot in regards to meeting up OR I stop talking to her.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
I live in a mid sized city on the east coast. I get time wasters too but just my personality is no nonsense. I don’t let them waste my time. I don’t want their nudes, I want them to come over. I do very little small talk and almost never call them prior to meeting. I invite them over and tell them we can walk my dog, and they can stay if they want for dinner and drinks.
if I sense a girl is trying to waste my time I do one of two things: make her **** or get off the pot in regards to meeting up OR I stop talking to her.
I like your style, question do you lose at a lot of girls from the beginning?

I live in the Midwest where people are chummy but originally from the east coast so my game is very aggressive
some girls like it cause it's different and some don't
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top