Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm from East Africa and the Covid 19 Vaccine is being rolled out at the moment.

We have already gotten notice at my workplace that vaccination is imminent in the coming week.

I have my reservations about getting the jab owing to the rumours I have heard of the potential long-term side effects including infertility,erectile dysfunction and miscarriages a few weeks into pregnancy.

Word is going round here that the vaccination may be compulsory failure to which termination may be risked.

I would appreciate honest opinions and experiences from those who have already gotten the jab.

Thank you

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm from East Africa and the Covid 19 Vaccine is being rolled out at the moment.

We have already gotten notice at my workplace that vaccination is imminent in the coming week.

I have my reservations about getting the jab owing to the rumours I have heard of the potential long-term side effects including infertility,erectile dysfunction and miscarriages a few weeks into pregnancy.

Word is going round here that the vaccination may be compulsory failure to which termination may be risked.

I would appreciate honest opinions and experiences from those who have already gotten the jab.

Thank you
I got it (Pfizer). No side effects.

There is new waves of infections here in the USA because of all the people who didn't get vaccinated. They say 99% of new hospital admissions are unvaccinated people.

I wish they would force everyone to get it. This pandemic would be over real fast.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score

There is new waves of infections here in the USA because of all the people who didn't get vaccinated. They say 99% of new hospital admissions are unvaccinated people.

I wish they would force everyone to get it. This pandemic would be over real fast.
I guess I'll have to demand specifically for the Pfizer vaccine then or none at all.

How many jabs did you get? Is it just a single jab or did you have another after a few weeks?

The miscarriage bit I got from some Twitter account which claimed that CDC has tried to cover up the many unfortunate incidences that occured.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to demand specifically for the Pfizer vaccine then or none at all.

How many jabs did you get? Is it just a single jab or did you have another after a few weeks?

The miscarriage bit I got from some Twitter account which claimed that CDC has tried to cover up the many unfortunate incidences that occured.
I got 2 doses. Get whatever vaccine is available to you.

Mind if I ask what country you're in?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Funny...

That's about the same amount of makeup many girls put on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. It should be mandatory. How brain damaged must you be to refuse it?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
interesting. I don’t buy that it’s a hoax, but are you really on the side of AOC and sleepy Joe?
If so, as a male, I think you’re a traitor.

they literally want the shirt off your back to raise errant fathers kids.

absolute madness to vote for the current incarnation of the democrats, who are currently trying to deflate all your assets away so it “levels up” everyone (ie takes from those who’ve earned it to those who haven’t)

im actually surprised this board has BLM supporters.

if they had their way, they would make PUA criminal and call you a rapist misogynist
It isn't a political issue.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting. I don’t buy that it’s a hoax, but are you really on the side of AOC and sleepy Joe?
If so, as a male, I think you’re a traitor.

they literally want the shirt off your back to raise errant fathers kids.

absolute madness to vote for the current incarnation of the democrats, who are currently trying to deflate all your assets away so it “levels up” everyone (ie takes from those who’ve earned it to those who haven’t)

im actually surprised this board has BLM supporters.

if they had their way, they would make PUA criminal and call you a rapist misogynist
I just find it simultaneously funny and obnoxious how you refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks, yet protest lockdowns and restrictions. If it weren't for your stubbornness and conspiracy theories there wouldn't be a need for restrictions, lockdowns, and all the other bull**** involving COVID.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I just find it simultaneously funny and obnoxious how you refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks, yet protest lockdowns and restrictions. If it weren't for your stubbornness and conspiracy theories there wouldn't be a need for restrictions, lockdowns, and all the other bull**** involving COVID.
And since it's dragging out longer... It means people that have already been vaccinated will need a booster shot because there's so much of the virus still circulating.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got the Pfizer vaccine also. I'm awaiting the second jab on 10th August. I hardly even felt it. Pregnant women are actually particularly vulnerable to Covid and should get the vaccine as quickly as possible.

Don't take medical advice from random strangers on Twitter. If you're going to take advice from anyone, first find out who they are and what their qualifications are. I recommend watching Doctor John Campbell, who has been talking about the pandemic situation since before it even began:

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 2 doses. Get whatever vaccine is available to you.

Mind if I ask what country you're in?
I'm from Kenya. Vaccination here is being done in phases. Medical practitioners, doctors,social workers and teachers have already gone through it. Senior citizens too over the age of 58 too.

My dad who is 75 already got his first jab but is awaiting the second.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it still necessary to wear a mask after getting fully vaccinated?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've killed numerous African Leaders in the past year for saying NO to the poison shot. That alone should tell you what you need to know. It doesn't protect you from catching or spreading rona like we said last year. The vaxxed will get sick and spread it through shedding. You're seeing that truth currently unfold with the massive rise of vaxxed people getting sick who are spreading it to the unvaxxed expect they're labeling it as variants to cover up the lies. All involved are breaking many laws since this started.

The whole scam is falling apart before your eyes with millions not going back for their 2nd shot, the rise of people awakening to the truth, all the lawsuits for crimes against humanity, the pcr test scam exposed. The awakening is why they are getting very aggressive lately with trying to mandate, masks are coming back, more lock downs, ect. They want to punish the ones who can see through their lies.

dfg.jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg

This thing would be over already if not for fools like you
Fools who can see through the biggest scam in history are the problem? The nightmare ends when you drop your balls and stop complying. This was never going to be over. It was the start for total control to usher in the NWO & Great Reset which you've been seeing unfolding before your very eyes.

The more you comply, the closer they get to your door step. They have you distracted with fear while they slide in another corrupt law,rule,lock down,mask, close your business. The same way a magician uses slight of hand. If you stop living in fear and focus on their actions you might see how the magic trick is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.