Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm from East Africa and the Covid 19 Vaccine is being rolled out at the moment.

We have already gotten notice at my workplace that vaccination is imminent in the coming week.

I have my reservations about getting the jab owing to the rumours I have heard of the potential long-term side effects including infertility,erectile dysfunction and miscarriages a few weeks into pregnancy.

Word is going round here that the vaccination may be compulsory failure to which termination may be risked.

I would appreciate honest opinions and experiences from those who have already gotten the jab.

Thank you
There can be side effects from literally anything you take, drug or herb. I have gotten the vac and the side effects are minimal...I would far rather deal with minimal side effects than end up in ICU or dead. I suppose then you wouldn't have to worry about the side effects tho....

I would get the vaccine, this isn't something to play with.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've killed numerous African Leaders in the past year for saying NO to the poison shot. That alone should tell you what you need to know. It doesn't protect you from catching or spreading rona like we said last year. The vaxxed will get sick and spread it through shedding. You're seeing that truth currently unfold with the massive rise of vaxxed people getting sick who are spreading it to the unvaxxed expect they're labeling it as variants to cover up the lies. All involved are breaking many laws since this started.

The whole scam is falling apart before your eyes with millions not going back for their 2nd shot, the rise of people awakening to the truth, all the lawsuits for crimes against humanity, the pcr test scam exposed. The awakening is why they are getting very aggressive lately with trying to mandate, masks are coming back, more lock downs, ect. They want to punish the ones who can see through their lies.

View attachment 6868

View attachment 6869
View attachment 6870

Fools who can see through the biggest scam in history are the problem? The nightmare ends when you drop your balls and stop complying. This was never going to be over. It was the start for total control to usher in the NWO & Great Reset which you've been seeing unfolding before your very eyes.

The more you comply, the closer they get to your door step. They have you distracted with fear while they slide in another corrupt law,rule,lock down,mask, close your business. The same way a magician uses slight of hand. If you stop living in fear and focus on their actions you might see how the magic trick is done.
The 99% survival rate isn’t the full context is it, though?

if everyone gets it simultaneously then 30 million would die in the United States alone.

Nobody ever said from positions of authority that this was dangerous for most people. If you’d have looked for what was said, and not what you wanted to hear, you would have found from the start that this was always to protect the vulnerable. That’s why it is demonstrably more challenging than a winter flu, because the flu doesn’t transmit as virulently.

you only have a certain amount of ICU beds per head of capita. Once that is breached, let me explain what happens:

your mother or neighbour is struggling to breathe. You take them to hospital. All the beds are full. So, you leave them in a corridor. Fighting for their life, with another 400 people in the same boat. The media gets pictures of families holding hands with their loved ones, dying in front of their very eyes. The media take this to the public. Whomever is in charge is voted out or at least is charged with not protecting the public.

The alternative is to lockdown and act. This means that come what may, “they did their best”

now, if you dispute that these deaths aren’t happening then this is where we divulge. I’ve known several people who have had to be in ICU. One was 33. Granted she was obese - but do you think the flu would have put her in the ICU? I very much doubt it.

read the above and try to think what you would do if you were in charge.

The alternative is to think that a global conspiracy which involved every single virologist, health care provider, doctor and politician from 6 continents, some of which are at war with each other, other of which are in conflict, from communist Vietnam to Spain, are all involved in a global hoax and all have kept quiet.

your sources for this, I would guess, are anti lockdown media and YouTube videos. They are no better than the total blue pill media *****. You just watch a different channel, youdon’t know Jack, do you, really?

it’s highly improbable a hoax of this scale could be pulled off on a worldwide scale. It’s also improbably that the handful of people I know who were hospitalised before the age of 60 were paid actors from the start.

if you want to believe you know the truth, everyone else is stupid, power to you, but that’s more about your own ego than objective reality.

Have governments used this opportunistically? Yes. Has it brought out the worst in people? Yes. Has it infringed on liberties? Yes.

if I were you I would spend a couple of years in an actual communist dictatorship and you would realise it’s a far cry from free money, working from home etc. If you want to live in some dystopian fantasy that’s fine but I’m nearly 40 and life has been getting better every year and shows no sign of stopping.

another point I hear a lot of is: they said it was 3 weeks and they lied all the way though!

this is working on the basis that the government know everything, like a God, in advance. They don’t. Nobody did. They have been making up policy on the spot - just like you do, in life. How much will you earn in 2023? 70,000? So if you make 30,000 could your GF say “you lied all along!”
Gov doesn’t know much more than we do. The virologist are the closest to knowing and even they say that they don’t know. We are treading in the unknown.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the vaccines are safe long term? Like, will there be detrimental health effects a decade later??

No?

No one??
Even with sufficient before market testing the long term effects of any vaccine are only educated guesswork.
This vaccine is obviously not in the above category because of it’s ultra fast workup timeframe.
All new vaccines come with a built in fear factor, it’s human nature. I personally trust the abilities of skilled pharmaceutical developers though. It’s not their first rodeo…

This issue brings to mind the old saying, There’s no guarantees in life…

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the vaccines are safe long term? Like, will there be detrimental health effects a decade later??

No?

No one??
sometimes in life you have to show courage.

A vaccine is a small part or a synthetic imitation of a virus. That’s all.

It’s highly unlikely that it will lead to long term issues. It’s like being injected with a fragment of the common cold.

there is higher risk in vaping.

Think about it as well, if the pharmaceutical companies had some real doubts, they would have judged that the risk of harm outweighed the good of prevention. They would have said so.

the people running these firms and the virologists are orders of magnitude more intelligent than you or I. They aren’t dumb. If they think the risk of harm is more than the cure, they would say so.

yes they don’t have legal consequences, you can’t sue for a Covid shot. However, how long do you think Pfizer are going to be trading if their shot kills a bunch of people?
If the virologist is shown to be incompetent, although they won’t be sued, they would still be subject to criminal proceedings.

just before I got the Covid shot I let my little girl get her jabs - 4 of them. I’ve had them, everyone has had them. Nobody questioned them.

the testing was actually as rigorous as most vaccines, it was condensed by doing mass trials much more quickly.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing would be over already if not for fools like you
Fools.... are the ones... who hold the government and the media, to be bastions of truth.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my reservations about getting the jab owing to the rumours I have heard of the potential long-term side effects including infertility,erectile dysfunction and miscarriages a few weeks into pregnancy.
Don’t base your decision on rumors. Those particular ones have all been debunked. What we do know is COVID-19 is not a pleasant experience, with the possibility to do irreparable damage to your internal organs.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
They've killed numerous African Leaders in the past year for saying NO to the poison shot. That alone should tell you what you need to know. It doesn't protect you from catching or spreading rona like we said last year. The vaxxed will get sick and spread it through shedding. You're seeing that truth currently unfold with the massive rise of vaxxed people getting sick who are spreading it to the unvaxxed expect they're labeling it as variants to cover up the lies. All involved are breaking many laws since this started.

The whole scam is falling apart before your eyes with millions not going back for their 2nd shot, the rise of people awakening to the truth, all the lawsuits for crimes against humanity, the pcr test scam exposed. The awakening is why they are getting very aggressive lately with trying to mandate, masks are coming back, more lock downs, ect. They want to punish the ones who can see through their lies.

View attachment 6868

View attachment 6869
View attachment 6870

Fools who can see through the biggest scam in history are the problem? The nightmare ends when you drop your balls and stop complying. This was never going to be over. It was the start for total control to usher in the NWO & Great Reset which you've been seeing unfolding before your very eyes.

The more you comply, the closer they get to your door step. They have you distracted with fear while they slide in another corrupt law,rule,lock down,mask, close your business. The same way a magician uses slight of hand. If you stop living in fear and focus on their actions you might see how the magic trick is done.
Where do freaks like you even come from?

People like you are responsible for the deaths of thousands of people.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No?

No one??
Like Mr. Gates said "if a person has side effects in 2 years, well it takes 2 years"

The 99% survival rate isn’t the full context is it, though?

if everyone gets it simultaneously then 30 million would die in the United States alone.

Nobody ever said from positions of authority that this was dangerous for most people. If you’d have looked for what was said, and not what you wanted to hear, you would have found from the start that this was always to protect the vulnerable. That’s why it is demonstrably more challenging than a winter flu, because the flu doesn’t transmit as virulently.

this is working on the basis that the government know everything, like a God, in advance. They don’t. Nobody did. They have been making up policy on the spot - just like you do, in life. How much will you earn in 2023? 70,000? So if you make 30,000 could your GF say “you lied all along!”
Gov doesn’t know much more than we do. The virologist are the closest to knowing and even they say that they don’t know. We are treading in the unknown.
You can look at the 99% survival rate however you want to. There is 2 kinds of virologists in the world. A real one who's spreading the truth but being censored or banned on all major platforms. Those you actually have to put in work finding. The other are our enemies that spreads lies. Those are easy to find, just turn on your TV. They've been caught in lie and after lie after lie after lie.

It's not a Global conspiracy when the ones committing it told you for decades it's coming. Now that it's unfolding before your eyes, people still don't see whats right in front of their face. Instead, people focus their energy on fear, while being distracted by their many man mad events like shootings, weather manipulation, bombings, riots, lootings, protests, fake space travel like Bezos just did. It's non stop psyops, distractions & fear.

The passports were part of their plan, that alone is the only clue anyone needs to see it's happening. Last week the ones who didn't take the fake vaxx were labeled as killers. This week the ones who took it are labeled as super spreaders of rona. Gaslighting after gaslighting after gas lighting.

Sr.JPG

Even with sufficient before market testing the long term effects of any vaccine are only an educated guess.
This vaccine is obviously not in the above category because of it’s ultra fast workup timeframe.
All new vaccines come with a built in fear factor, it’s human nature.
That is spot on with a vaxx. Expect you're failing to mention this isn't a vaxx by the CDCee's definition of what a vaxx is. This is an experimental drug never used before on humans. The animals trails they previously did they had to stop due to the animals dying. This go around they skipped those trials and went digital cause they didn't want people knowing what previously happened. Of course the ones involved pay fact checkers so this one will have a lot of them saying it's false. I posted the court hearing that explained this.

The last time a similar event happened was in 76 during the swine flu where they halted the vaxx cause a few people died from it. This time people are dying at an alarming rate but they're continuing business as normal while "trying" to hide it. The makers & facilities administrating the dose are free from any liability. Ask them to show you the paper insert that is required by law in every drug that shows the side effects & ingredients.

The F-D-A did a online meeting where they flashed the side effects on the screen of what they know is happening thus far. Different side effects could arise in the future. Don't tell me anything I said is a conspiracy, lies or simply not true. I've posted the proof many times over.

Previously the greatest trick the C-D-C ever pulled was convincing people they were sick with no symptoms. Then their greatest trick is convincing people a fake vaxx is a real vaxx that will save lives. Now their greatest trick is convincing people they have the power to extend eviction moratorium.

thumbnail (2).jpg

Where do freaks like you even come from?

People like you are responsible for the deaths of thousands of people.
Enlighten me Sir Jack-off. What makes me a freak?
The only thing I'm responsible for is provoking thought.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Like Mr. Gates said "if a person has side effects in 2 years, well it takes 2 years"

You can look at the 99% survival rate however you want to. There is 2 kinds of virologists in the world. A real one who's spreading the truth but being censored or banned on all major platforms. Those you actually have to put in work finding. The other are our enemies that spreads lies. Those are easy to find, just turn on your TV. They've been caught in lie and after lie after lie after lie.

It's not a Global conspiracy when the ones committing it told you for decades it's coming. Now that it's unfolding before your eyes, people still don't see whats right in front of their face. Instead, people focus their energy on fear, while being distracted by their many man mad events like shootings, weather manipulation, bombings, riots, lootings, protests, fake space travel like Bezos just did. It's non stop psyops, distractions & fear.

The passports were part of their plan, that alone is the only clue anyone needs to see it's happening. Last week the ones who didn't take the fake vaxx were labeled as killers. This week the ones who took it are labeled as super spreaders of rona. Gaslighting after gaslighting after gas lighting.

View attachment 6871

That is spot on with a vaxx. Expect you're failing to mention this isn't a vaxx by the CDCee's definition of what a vaxx is. This is an experimental drug never used before on humans. The animals trails they previously did they had to stop due to the animals dying. This go around they skipped those trials and went digital cause they didn't want people knowing what previously happened. Of course the ones involved pay fact checkers so this one will have a lot of them saying it's false. I posted the court hearing that explained this.

The last time a similar event happened was in 76 during the swine flu where they halted the vaxx cause a few people died from it. This time people are dying at an alarming rate but they're continuing business as normal while "trying" to hide it. The makers & facilities administrating the dose are free from any liability. Ask them to show you the paper insert that is required by law in every drug that shows the side effects & ingredients.

The F-D-A did a online meeting where they flashed the side effects on the screen of what they know is happening thus far. Different side effects could arise in the future. Don't tell me anything I said is a conspiracy, lies or simply not true. I've posted the proof many times over.

Previously the greatest trick the C-D-C ever pulled was convincing people they were sick with no symptoms. Then their greatest trick is convincing people a fake vaxx is a real vaxx that will save lives. Now their greatest trick is convincing people they have the power to extend eviction moratorium.

Enlighten me Sir Jack-off. What makes me a freak?
The only thing I'm responsible for is provoking thought.
For pulling nonsense conspiracy theories out of your a$$ (or maybe you got them from your circle jerk buddies) and stating them like facts. Even worse, trying to condescend to others who don't agree with your fantasies.

I think I found a picture of your doctor.

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to @stovepipe, the covid-rates are a hoax because PCR tests are fake, politicians taking vaccines are fake because they are really using saline solutions knowing the vaccine is toxic and trying to fool people into taking the vaccines themselves, and hospital beds are really empty in Florida....sure even Red Republican states are making up false covid deaths and infections because I guess Bill Gates bought them off? But he won't mention that because he'll pass the threshold of craziness and you won't believe anything else he's saying.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
According to @stovepipe, the covid-rates are a hoax because PCR tests are fake, politicians taking vaccines are fake because they are really using saline solutions knowing the vaccine is toxic and trying to fool people into taking the vaccines themselves, and hospital beds are really empty in Florida....sure even Red Republican states are making up false covid deaths and infections because I guess Bill Gates bought them off? But he won't mention that because he'll pass the threshold of craziness and you won't believe anything else he's saying.
Don't forget about George Soros. He's obviously involved somehow too.

And the Lizard People.

Reminds me of this...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Just as a disclaimer, despite being pro-vaccine, this is just "mental assent" towards the vaccine, I have not actually taken the vaccine. It's the similar concept of people knowing ABOUT Jesus and being pro-Christian, going to church, but not actually receiving Jesus into their heart for salvation, etc... Until I take the "vaccine", I'm not a true believer, lol!

Last edited:

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just find it simultaneously funny and obnoxious how you refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks, yet protest lockdowns and restrictions. If it weren't for your stubbornness and conspiracy theories there wouldn't be a need for restrictions, lockdowns, and all the other bull**** involving COVID.
I'll keep refusing to get vaccinated and voluntarily wear a mask for a virus whose survival rate is over 99% for most of the population.

What everyone keeps forgetting is that it's a virus and no matter what you do, it's going to be an issue for years to come. It's going to be like the flu.

You can't possibly agree or see the logic that vaccinated people wearing masks bolsters the case that the vaccine is effective. Not to mention that a lot of the new cases are people who are VACCINATED.

Seems to me that no matter what we do, we have to let nature run its course. We can't keep disrupting everyone's lives and restricting what they can and can't do because they haven't received the "jab".

I'm sure my opinion will be unpopular and many will disagree, but I stand firm that all of vaccine and mask stuff is pure theatre.

The people pushing the vaccine and masks don't really have any leg to stand on considering the amount of confusing information that's surrounded all of it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For pulling nonsense conspiracy theories out of your a$$ (or maybe you got them from your circle jerk buddies) and stating them like facts. Even worse, trying to condescend to others who don't agree with your fantasies.

I think I found a picture of your doctor.
Tell me your brainwashed without telling me you're brainwashed is what your reply is saying. Let me break it down for you since you can't.

You and another member posted a political pic in a vaxx thread to make fun of those who aren't following the narrative. You also, like many other sheeple are trained to automatically make fun of, discredit and use the word "conspiracy" very loosely when the narrative they implanted in your mind is challenged. Another clear sign is anger. See how angry you get just reading my posts, then projecting that anger onto me? They want you to be filled with anger against those exposing their evil. You're doing everything they trained you to do.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore everything and just think since when politicians tells the truth? don't matter with one if he is a politician he WILL LIE to apease you and make you trust him, and that goes for anything, left, right, provax, antivax,

don't matter what if you trust a politician you are the problem

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't possibly agree or see the logic that vaccinated people wearing masks bolsters the case that the vaccine is effective. Not to mention that a lot of the new cases are people who are VACCINATED.
Wearing masks and breakthrough cases and the overall fear of the Delta-variant even on those who did get vaccinated is contributing to my own vaccine hesitancy because it's one plus less for getting vaccinated. If you give into fear, then you get more fear, not less fear.

mjb3617 said:
I'm sure my opinion will be unpopular and many will disagree, but I stand firm that all of vaccine and mask stuff is pure theatre.
Your opinion is not unpopular, it's more likely to be anti-social, but allot of people think the same way that you do, especially in States where hospitals are going over capacity because of covid cases.

mjb3617 said:
The people pushing the vaccine and masks don't really have any leg to stand on considering the amount of confusing information that's surrounded all of it.
I'm going to side with wearing masks because I believe the virus is real, I'm preventing others from getting the virus by wearing a mask in the event I'm asymptomatic, and I'm preventing from getting the virus itself. At the very least if someone's unvaccinated because of a legitimate concern they may have over the vaccine that's not addressed by the mainstream media, or has medical issues for taking the vaccine, then a mask should at least be worn. You just sound anti-social for your views and it takes a bunch of anti-social people to create a public health crises like you are seeing play out in Red-States.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep refusing to get vaccinated and voluntarily wear a mask for a virus whose survival rate is over 99% for most of the population.

What everyone keeps forgetting is that it's a virus and no matter what you do, it's going to be an issue for years to come. It's going to be like the flu.

Seems to me that no matter what we do, we have to let nature run its course. We can't keep disrupting everyone's lives and restricting what they can and can't do because they haven't received the "jab".

one thing I find funny too is the fact don't matter if you ahd covid or take the jab you still will need to wear a mask and keep the whole social distancing.

but we also will ignore the fact masks will not work if you are in closed places who have little or no ventilation, like subways, bus and any other mass trasnportation,

Status
Not open for further replies.