Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but we also will ignore the fact masks will not work if you are in closed places who have little or no ventilation, like subways, bus and any other mass trasnportation,
N95 masks would work in those settings. The virus particles are larger and get caught into the filter. Your disinformation problem is you keep bringing up surgical masks, or other home-made masks from part of the mainstream disinformation campaign that happened earlier in the pandemic in 2020 to ensure there were enough n95 masks available for frontline workers. However, we are long past that, and unless you specifically say N95 mask, (which is highly likely to always be worn properly because its double strapped and goes over the nose and mouth) you are intellectually dishonest.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing masks and breakthrough cases and the overall fear of the Delta-variant even on those who did get vaccinated is contributing to my own vaccine hesitancy because it's one plus less for getting vaccinated. If you give into fear, then you get more fear, not less fear.

Your opinion is not unpopular, it's more likely to be anti-social, but allot of people think the same way that you do, especially in States where hospitals are going over capacity because of covid cases.

I'm going to side with wearing masks because I believe the virus is real, I'm preventing others from getting the virus by wearing a mask in the event I'm asymptomatic, and I'm preventing from getting the virus itself. At the very least if someone's unvaccinated because of a legitimate concern they may have over the vaccine that's not addressed by the mainstream media, or has medical issues for taking the vaccine, then a mask should at least be worn. You just sound anti-social for your views and it takes a bunch of anti-social people to create a public health crises like you are seeing play out in Red-States.
I'll have to disagree with your assessment that my opinion is anti-social. My stance on not wearing a mask is not anti-social since the "science" behind wearing a mask has been contradicted numerous times.

There have been several instances where the flip flopping on masks is comical. Take Dr. Fauci for example. He's supposed to be the leading "authority" on the "science" of wearing masks, yet he has changed his position on it numerous times.

Then take a look at the so called "red-states" where masks weren't required. They had a lot less cases than other states where there were more mask mandates, restrictions, and lockdown measures present.

My opinion is based on these facts. Also, I live in a US state where there has been a huge push to have everyone vaccinated and guess what? They're claiming there's a "high" transmission of covid currently. They're definition of "high" transmission? Over 100 cases per week. You could reasonably assume that high transmission would be defined as thousands of people being infected per week. That's not the case however.

First, it was we need masks until we get the vaccine. The vaccine arrived and the vaccinated no longer needed masks. Then, they said the unvaccinated need to wear masks to protect the vaccinated? Now, you need the vaccine and the masks?

Like another poster said, they keep moving the goal posts. I'll keep my anti-social opinion and still stand firm on it. Covid is going to be around for awhile and we are going to have to learn to live with it. But giving in to the hysteria that's been created is only going to disrupt our lives. We've already seen what the lockdowns did. Never in the history of mankind have we quarantined HEALTHY people like that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Mr. Gates said "if a person has side effects in 2 years, well it takes 2 years"

You can look at the 99% survival rate however you want to. There is 2 kinds of virologists in the world. A real one who's spreading the truth but being censored or banned on all major platforms. Those you actually have to put in work finding. The other are our enemies that spreads lies. Those are easy to find, just turn on your TV. They've been caught in lie and after lie after lie after lie.
I’ll look at it by looking at it in context of the R rate of the virus.

could you give examples of virologists who are “spreading the truth”

Presumably you think that the entire Oxford university staff are paid shills? And also every other virologist in every other large academic centre? They’re all in on it ?

Heres another question: if some virologists disagree with the narrative, why do you believe them, over the official narrative?

It's not a Global conspiracy when the ones committing it told you for decades it's coming. Now that it's unfolding before your eyes, people still don't see whats right in front of their face. Instead, people focus their energy on fear, while being distracted by their many man mad events like shootings, weather manipulation, bombings, riots, lootings, protests, fake space travel like Bezos just did. It's non stop psyops, distractions & fear.
I hate to break this to you, but outside of the very small amount of time since the 20th century, the entirety of human history was a non stop battle against infectious disease. 50% of your offspring would often die before they reached maturity. Things like infected teeth killed you at 40. Even in the 50s we had polio epidemic. Unfortunately we have all forgotten this and we think a pandemic is unusual, it isn’t. We have lived in gilded luxury insulated by sanitation and medicine our ancestors could have dreamed of.

the reason they have spoken about this for years is because pandemics happen. The last serious one was 100 years ago and it killed 50 million. Do you think “they” are stupid and don’t see that coming? They indeed did know it was coming.

Now, the source of the virus is still up for debate. I am not convinced it was natural, it may well have been a leak from the Wuhan lab. However, I have no way of knowing this. It still doesn’t change the fact that pandemics are not unusual. This has the classic characteristic of a pandemic. High latency and low death rate.

the comments about the vaccine and it’s side effects are well known.

I think you’re far too fearful. I used to buy all this conspiracy BS.

They have said a lot of stuff about organisations I am involved in which simply are total horse shyt . Hence I don’t believe any of it anymore.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
N95 masks would work in those settings. The virus particles are larger and get caught into the filter. Your disinformation problem is you keep bringing up surgical masks, or other home-made masks from part of the mainstream disinformation campaign that happened earlier in the pandemic in 2020 to ensure there were enough n95 masks available for frontline workers. However, we are long past that, and unless you specifically say N95 mask, (which is highly likely to always be worn properly because its double strapped and goes over the nose and mouth) you are intellectually dishonest.
so tell me, who use these masks? no one, people use the surgical or the most common just some cloth to pass the "laws" to force the mask use, its not disinformation, is knowing how the public and people in general work, but your ignorance in taking more then one angle to state your point, you belive people would buy these masks, but chances are no one would do save for those who was forced or have money and are that fearfull.

most people don't use these and also the same people who don't use these are the ones who use mass transportation, funny no?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm against the vac too. This is not really a vaccine in the traditional sense as the anti-bodies disappear in approx. 3 - 6 months (hence a booster is needed), you still get the virus and can still spread the virus; which is not what vaccine should do. One takes a vaccine such as MMR, they are now immune to MMR. This is not the case with COVID. If it makes a person feel better to take it, sure take it, but it's no where near guaranteed effective. In addition, for some, the long lasting side effects can be worse than the virus the vaccine in terms to protect you from. Lastly, these vaccines were made in haste in a matter of months. No peer review and questionable results.

I'm tested near daily before entering the ER. 16 months +, no infection. Stop listening to hype and the media. Start listening to scientists and facts. Up your vitamin D 5000MG and Zinc 30MG 2 along with 1000MG of Vitamin C and you should be in decent shape. However, this is what I do and is NOT construed in any way, shape or form as medical advice.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm against the vac too. This is not really a vaccine in the traditional sense as the anti-bodies disappear in approx. 3 - 6 months (hence a booster is needed), you still get the virus and can still spread the virus; which is not what vaccine should do. One takes a vaccine such as MMR, they are now immune to MMR. This is not the case with COVID. If it makes a person feel better to take it, sure take it, but it's no where near guaranteed effective. In addition, for some, the long lasting side effects can be worse than the virus the vaccine in terms to protect you from. Lastly, these vaccines were made in haste in a matter of months. No peer review and questionable results.

I'm tested near daily before entering the ER. 16 months +, no infection. Stop listening to hype and the media. Start listening to scientists and facts. Up your vitamin D 5000MG and Zinc 30MG 2 along with 1000MG of Vitamin C and you should be in decent shape. However, this is what I do and is NOT construed in any way, shape or form as medical advice.
If you’re immune after a traditional vaccine why have I had about 6 boosters in my lifetime?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the Pfizer vaccine also. I'm awaiting the second jab on 10th August. I hardly even felt it. Pregnant women are actually particularly vulnerable to Covid and should get the vaccine as quickly as possible.

Don't take medical advice from random strangers on Twitter. If you're going to take advice from anyone, first find out who they are and what their qualifications are. I recommend watching Doctor John Campbell, who has been talking about the pandemic situation since before it even began:

Thats odd. My 2nd jab of sinovac on 10 aug as well.. Give me hug

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
one thing I find funny too is the fact don't matter if you ahd covid or take the jab you still will need to wear a mask and keep the whole social distancing.

but we also will ignore the fact masks will not work if you are in closed places who have little or no ventilation, like subways, bus and any other mass trasnportation,
Of course they work in those places, they might not be as effective but they still work.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hey just get your shot. ALL your problems concerning covid will go away for you. Just report to your aide station and get it. Why argue? Do the vaccines actually cause a mutation? No data. Do what you want. Science says I may very well cause a variant mutation.
People who have received a shot and get sick anyway are not tracked. Just people who haven’t been vaccinated get tracked.
Weird that you've been blessed with all this inside info of how things "really work."

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

How is it that these lunatic conspiracy theorists can take something so simple and turn it into some nonsense involving Bill Gates and the illuminati.
Because they can't be happy with the actual explanation and have no clue how things in nature work so they have to come up with some extraordinary reasons so their brains can comprehend it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Every human being on this planet unless living in a jungle and isolated, WILL get covid. It’s inevitable. That is science.
Even more reason to get vaccinated then...they prevent the worst outcomes. Well...what most people consider the worst outcomes....hospitalization, ICU and death

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve done a lot of study on how viruses work right as it started as I have to. I travel overseas a lot. You will never get rid of the common cold and never get rid of covid or even the flu. It’s here to stay. Forever and ever. Even things that are not viruses like anthrax. It’s in the soil. The plague returns but antibiotics can handle it. Polio was believed to be conquered yet it comes back.

Much data is now censored but wasn’t before. Faucci’s colleagues wrote books about him long before the “pandemic”. Where are they now? What happened to the articles by two of the premier virus scientists now? I actually red these things. I wish I had downloaded them now. But it wouldn’t matter. People swear by their leaders and news. Nothing can be trusted now…it’s all about what you feel now.

I say do what pleases you or make you live better. Why fret over it? But your opinion is useless.
Polio, smallpox, the annual flu season, and maybe now Covid... All of these things would be much worse without vaccines or annual shots. Perhaps they will need to start doing an annual Covid shot (maybe mixed in with your flu shot.) That's fine by me.

And I didn't care about the people refusing to get vaccinated until recently when cases started going up again. But now their poor choices are becoming my problem.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Absolutely no proof whatsoever of that. People who have had the vaccination are not tracked. I will wait and see. I’ve already had covid. My immunity is already under weigh. I don’t need it.
Umm sure there is...99.8% of people in the hospital with COVID currently in the US are unvaccinated.

And what are you talking about? It most assuredly is tracked. In NYS you had to register on a website before getting vaccinated. How do you think all these places know what their vaccination rate is?

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is new waves of infections here in the USA because of all the people who didn't get vaccinated. They say 99% of new hospital admissions are unvaccinated people.

I wish they would force everyone to get it. This pandemic would be over real fast.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

All false information. Please do some research for yourself.

People who got the vax and people who didnt are still getting Covid and the Delta Variant. Still getting both.

Major side effects including blood clotting, severe respiratory issues, etc etc and who knows of the long term effects from those side effects.

Why in the hell would someone get the vaccine, risk the side effects, if you are still a high % chance to get the original strain again or still get the variant?

If your vaccine works, why are you worried about everyone else? Because yours doesnt work, neither do the masks. I dont understand why someone would want to put that vax in their body (not FDA approved either btw) when you can still and probably will get the virus again.

When the state and federal government have to give away incentives ($1 million dollar lottery drawings, cheeseburgers, donuts, etc) to persuade people to take it, something doesnt add up.

Add to that all of the democratic want to be dictators who dont wear masks, dont socially distance and do whatever they please........it doesnt add up. I am smart enough to realize the mouse doesnt get the cheese for free and the "Do as I say not as I do" is alarming.

There were more gunshot deaths in Washington DC than Covid deaths in July 2021. Fact.

Covid in 2020 and also so far in 2021 is the 7th leading killer in the US. Fact.

If the government was so concerned about your health, they would make cancer treatments, insulin and heart issue treatments free to the people that needed them too....all of which kill more people than Covid.

Now its reported that the number of covid deaths since March 2020 was majorly inflated by as much as 80% because the hospitals and health professionals were making more money by labeling hospitalizations, treatment and deaths as covid, instead of the terminally underlying disease the people had to begin with.

When you offer doctors, hospitals and health professionals more money (fact) to deal with "covid", they are going to skew the results to make more money.

Also reported that the majority of the covid testing in 2020 and 2021 could not differentiate between covid and influenza shows why the flu disappeared. Fact.

No thanks. Its a no for me dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.