"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Covid-19 Testing & Dating?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So in this current climate, dating has become a risky prospect.

It could be several years till we get back some normality & that is a long azz time to go without vagina.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask a female to provide evidence of a negative covid-19 test? Before any sex can happen!

Let me tell you guys, this virus will make you very very ill for months in some cases.. I feel getting tested is a a small price to pay, if we want to continue seeing chicks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It is unreasonable to go without vagina for that amount of time.

Both parties might start asking for tests about it.

There are some logistics issues surrounding tests. It sometimes takes 1-2 weeks to get test results back. In that interim period, it is possible to actually get COVID. I can see that being an issue.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A person could be asymptomatic now but have problems later on, such as diminished lung capacity or other bodily functions.

Some doctors in my part of the world even suspects that babies born from women infected (but cured) might hv defects.

Right now there's still many unknown variables, only time will tell.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
So in this current climate, dating has become a risky prospect.

It could be several years till we get back some normality & that is a long azz time to go without vagina.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask a female to provide evidence of a negative covid-19 test? Before any sex can happen!

Let me tell you guys, this virus will make you very very ill for months in some cases.. I feel getting tested is a a small price to pay, if we want to continue seeing chicks.
No, I'd just assume that everyone has it and just wear an N95 mask and don't do anything that involves your mouth. Keep it covered like you are going to a grocery store.

I know you had a stint with covid19 in the other thread, and know you don't want to get this again. It was hard when even the hospital did want to see you during the pandemic. It's not worth it for you to risk catching this a second time, especially if you recovered. This thing wrecks havoc on your system. Are you doing okay now?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
No, I'd just assume that everyone has it and just wear an N95 mask and don't do anything that involves your mouth. Keep it covered like you are going to a grocery store.

I know you had a stint with covid19 in the other thread, and know you don't want to get this again. It was hard when even the hospital did want to see you during the pandemic. It's not worth it for you to risk catching this a second time, especially if you recovered. This thing wrecks havoc on your system. Are you doing okay now?
Yes much better now... Was a crazy experience.. And boy does this thing make you ill.

Once you have had it.. You absolutely do not want to experience it again.

I get the idea of wearing a mask during sex.. I guess BJS might be a thing of the past then
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Yes much better now... Was a crazy experience.. And boy does this thing make you ill.

Once you have had it.. You absolutely do not want to experience it again.

I get the idea of wearing a mask during sex.. I guess BJS might be a thing of the past then
We are glad you are back in health. Statistically they would say that you actually have mild symptoms. (i.e you can get very sick, but if you don't end up hospitalized or in ICU, then it's technically "mild". Mild is very bad when it comes to this thing. Even asymptomatic case they are saying 50% of them have heart-beat problems.

In answer to your question, giving them, or kissing is a thing of the past but you can still receive them with your mask on. You are worried about catching something from her. She should just be worried about pleasing you. Or that doesn't work with civvies?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
We are glad you are back in health. Statistically they would say that you actually have mild symptoms. (i.e you can get very sick, but if you don't end up hospitalized or in ICU, then it's technically "mild". Mild is very bad when it comes to this thing. Even asymptomatic case they are saying 50% of them have heart-beat problems.

In answer to your question, giving them, or kissing is a thing of the past but you can still receive them with your mask on. You are worried about catching something from her. She should just be worried about pleasing you. Or that doesn't work with civvies?

I don't know who coined this term Mild.

There is nothing mild about it.

This thing fuks you on so many different levels.

The neurological symptoms are the worst.. Yes even your brain is effected.. It can pass the blood brain Barrier.

You can experience hallucinations, seziours, very strange feelings of vibrations passing through your body and into your brain.

Tinnitus, ringing in your ears, you actually stop breathing too...

There was times where I realised that I wasn't naturaly breathing.. I had to force myself to breath.

It fuks with your, lungs, your heart, kidneys, Brain, blood flow, sight and sound.

From personal experience.. I can tell you, this is no natural virus.. This came from a laboratory and has been tweaked/enhanced.

All that being said.. I need to be banging a chick sometime soon lol
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Just stop with the victim complex. There is no coronavirus, measles, herpes, hiv or any other kind of virus.

I don't know who coined this term Mild.

There is nothing mild about it.

This thing fuks you on so many different levels.

The neurological symptoms are the worst.. Yes even your brain is effected.. It can pass the blood brain Barrier.

You can experience hallucinations, seziours, very strange feelings of vibrations passing through your body and into your brain.

Tinnitus, ringing in your ears, you actually stop breathing too...

There was times where I realised that I wasn't naturaly breathing.. I had to force myself to breath.

It fuks with your, lungs, your heart, kidneys, Brain, blood flow, sight and sound.

From personal experience.. I can tell you, this is no natural virus.. This came from a laboratory and has been tweaked/enhanced.

All that being said.. I need to be banging a chick sometime soon lol
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It's seems reasonable to ask if they have any symptoms. If they don't, your likely good to go. The science is all over the place on asymptomatic spreaders, but is leaning more towards asymptomatic people not spreading the disease.
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Wearing a mask and getting tested for a non-existent virus is pure faggotry to the extreme.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
HIV in the 1980s and early 1990s did not impact heterosexual dating nearly as much as COVID.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
When I had the virus, I smelled a chemical. It was almost as if it was man made. It was unlike any other feeling I ever had. Like I had overdosed on cleaning products or something, lol. If I was on tour and got it, my first reaction as a former combat medic would have been "I just got hit with a biochemical weapon." I would have never guessed it was a natural virus given my training in anthrax and class A, B, and C bioweapons.
can you trace where you got it? your best guess?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
When I had the virus, I smelled a chemical. It was almost as if it was man made. It was unlike any other feeling I ever had. Like I had overdosed on cleaning products or something, lol. If I was on tour and got it, my first reaction as a former combat medic would have been "I just got hit with a biochemical weapon." I would have never guessed it was a natural virus given my training in anthrax and class A, B, and C bioweapons.
It never felt a virus to me either man.. Also I have spoke to many other people who contracted it.. They all said this doesn't feel like anything natural.

Many described the feeling of being poisoned.. For myself it felt like more like poisoning or radiation exposure or something.

That loss of taste & smell is the virus attacking your CNS..

I simply don't believe this is a natural virus!

This video may shed some light on the Lab Leak theory!

 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Or, maybe it wasn't a virus at all. 5G, food poisoning, pesticides, plastics, aluminum, industrial pollution, smart meters, wi fi, a combination of 2 or 3 or 4 or more, the list is endless.

It never felt a virus to me either man.. Also I have spoke to many other people who contracted it.. They all said this doesn't feel like anything natural.

Many described the feeling of being poisoned.. For myself it felt like more like poisoning or radiation exposure or something.

That loss of taste & smell is the virus attacking your CNS..

I simply don't believe this is a natural virus!

This video may shed some light on the Lab Leak theory!

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Yeah the whole shape of the virus is weird. It looks like a ball with spiked micro pizza slices on it. That thing just looks like it can wreck havoc all over the places.
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Yeah, it's an artist's rendition. The reality is, it doesn't even exist.

Conveniently enough, most people are too stupid to tell the difference between a cartoon and reality.

Yeah the whole shape of the virus is weird. It looks like a ball with spiked micro pizza slices on it. That thing just looks like it can wreck havoc all over the places.
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Individual labs reporting 88%, 98% and 100% positive test results. Yeah, this is and was a hoax from Day 1.

I don't mind you guys being stupid but not when it effects me.

 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
So in this current climate, dating has become a risky prospect.

It could be several years till we get back some normality & that is a long azz time to go without vagina.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask a female to provide evidence of a negative covid-19 test? Before any sex can happen!

Let me tell you guys, this virus will make you very very ill for months in some cases.. I feel getting tested is a a small price to pay, if we want to continue seeing chicks.
What good will that do? She could literally go out the next day or later the same day and get it after the test. All that does is show that at a very specific point in time she doesn't have it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
Individual labs reporting 88%, 98% and 100% positive test results. Yeah, this is and was a hoax from Day 1.

I don't mind you guys being stupid but not when it effects me.

Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy. I guess my 2 cousin's who were EMT's that went to NYC to help out during the the crisis where they had 30 hour backlogs on Emergency calls must be lying and I should believe random internet people instead.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top