Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19 Testing & Dating?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in this current climate, dating has become a risky prospect.

It could be several years till we get back some normality & that is a long azz time to go without vagina.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask a female to provide evidence of a negative covid-19 test? Before any sex can happen!

Let me tell you guys, this virus will make you very very ill for months in some cases.. I feel getting tested is a a small price to pay, if we want to continue seeing chicks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is unreasonable to go without vagina for that amount of time.

Both parties might start asking for tests about it.

There are some logistics issues surrounding tests. It sometimes takes 1-2 weeks to get test results back. In that interim period, it is possible to actually get COVID. I can see that being an issue.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A person could be asymptomatic now but have problems later on, such as diminished lung capacity or other bodily functions.

Some doctors in my part of the world even suspects that babies born from women infected (but cured) might hv defects.

Right now there's still many unknown variables, only time will tell.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It could be several years till we get back some normality & that is a long azz time to go without vagina.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask a female to provide evidence of a negative covid-19 test? Before any sex can happen!

Let me tell you guys, this virus will make you very very ill for months in some cases.. I feel getting tested is a a small price to pay, if we want to continue seeing chicks.
No, I'd just assume that everyone has it and just wear an N95 mask and don't do anything that involves your mouth. Keep it covered like you are going to a grocery store.

I know you had a stint with covid19 in the other thread, and know you don't want to get this again. It was hard when even the hospital did want to see you during the pandemic. It's not worth it for you to risk catching this a second time, especially if you recovered. This thing wrecks havoc on your system. Are you doing okay now?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'd just assume that everyone has it and just wear an N95 mask and don't do anything that involves your mouth. Keep it covered like you are going to a grocery store.

I know you had a stint with covid19 in the other thread, and know you don't want to get this again. It was hard when even the hospital did want to see you during the pandemic. It's not worth it for you to risk catching this a second time, especially if you recovered. This thing wrecks havoc on your system. Are you doing okay now?
Yes much better now... Was a crazy experience.. And boy does this thing make you ill.

Once you have had it.. You absolutely do not want to experience it again.

I get the idea of wearing a mask during sex.. I guess BJS might be a thing of the past then

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes much better now... Was a crazy experience.. And boy does this thing make you ill.

Once you have had it.. You absolutely do not want to experience it again.

I get the idea of wearing a mask during sex.. I guess BJS might be a thing of the past then
We are glad you are back in health. Statistically they would say that you actually have mild symptoms. (i.e you can get very sick, but if you don't end up hospitalized or in ICU, then it's technically "mild". Mild is very bad when it comes to this thing. Even asymptomatic case they are saying 50% of them have heart-beat problems.

In answer to your question, giving them, or kissing is a thing of the past but you can still receive them with your mask on. You are worried about catching something from her. She should just be worried about pleasing you. Or that doesn't work with civvies?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are glad you are back in health. Statistically they would say that you actually have mild symptoms. (i.e you can get very sick, but if you don't end up hospitalized or in ICU, then it's technically "mild". Mild is very bad when it comes to this thing. Even asymptomatic case they are saying 50% of them have heart-beat problems.

In answer to your question, giving them, or kissing is a thing of the past but you can still receive them with your mask on. You are worried about catching something from her. She should just be worried about pleasing you. Or that doesn't work with civvies?

I don't know who coined this term Mild.

There is nothing mild about it.

This thing fuks you on so many different levels.

The neurological symptoms are the worst.. Yes even your brain is effected.. It can pass the blood brain Barrier.

You can experience hallucinations, seziours, very strange feelings of vibrations passing through your body and into your brain.

Tinnitus, ringing in your ears, you actually stop breathing too...

There was times where I realised that I wasn't naturaly breathing.. I had to force myself to breath.

It fuks with your, lungs, your heart, kidneys, Brain, blood flow, sight and sound.

From personal experience.. I can tell you, this is no natural virus.. This came from a laboratory and has been tweaked/enhanced.

All that being said.. I need to be banging a chick sometime soon lol

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop with the victim complex. There is no coronavirus, measles, herpes, hiv or any other kind of virus.

I don't know who coined this term Mild.

There is nothing mild about it.

This thing fuks you on so many different levels.

The neurological symptoms are the worst.. Yes even your brain is effected.. It can pass the blood brain Barrier.

You can experience hallucinations, seziours, very strange feelings of vibrations passing through your body and into your brain.

Tinnitus, ringing in your ears, you actually stop breathing too...

There was times where I realised that I wasn't naturaly breathing.. I had to force myself to breath.

It fuks with your, lungs, your heart, kidneys, Brain, blood flow, sight and sound.

From personal experience.. I can tell you, this is no natural virus.. This came from a laboratory and has been tweaked/enhanced.

All that being said.. I need to be banging a chick sometime soon lol

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's seems reasonable to ask if they have any symptoms. If they don't, your likely good to go. The science is all over the place on asymptomatic spreaders, but is leaning more towards asymptomatic people not spreading the disease.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a mask and getting tested for a non-existent virus is pure faggotry to the extreme.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HIV in the 1980s and early 1990s did not impact heterosexual dating nearly as much as COVID.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
When I had the virus, I smelled a chemical. It was almost as if it was man made. It was unlike any other feeling I ever had. Like I had overdosed on cleaning products or something, lol. If I was on tour and got it, my first reaction as a former combat medic would have been "I just got hit with a biochemical weapon." I would have never guessed it was a natural virus given my training in anthrax and class A, B, and C bioweapons.
can you trace where you got it? your best guess?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I had the virus, I smelled a chemical. It was almost as if it was man made. It was unlike any other feeling I ever had. Like I had overdosed on cleaning products or something, lol. If I was on tour and got it, my first reaction as a former combat medic would have been "I just got hit with a biochemical weapon." I would have never guessed it was a natural virus given my training in anthrax and class A, B, and C bioweapons.
It never felt a virus to me either man.. Also I have spoke to many other people who contracted it.. They all said this doesn't feel like anything natural.

Many described the feeling of being poisoned.. For myself it felt like more like poisoning or radiation exposure or something.

That loss of taste & smell is the virus attacking your CNS..

I simply don't believe this is a natural virus!

This video may shed some light on the Lab Leak theory!

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, maybe it wasn't a virus at all. 5G, food poisoning, pesticides, plastics, aluminum, industrial pollution, smart meters, wi fi, a combination of 2 or 3 or 4 or more, the list is endless.

It never felt a virus to me either man.. Also I have spoke to many other people who contracted it.. They all said this doesn't feel like anything natural.

Many described the feeling of being poisoned.. For myself it felt like more like poisoning or radiation exposure or something.

That loss of taste & smell is the virus attacking your CNS..

I simply don't believe this is a natural virus!

This video may shed some light on the Lab Leak theory!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the whole shape of the virus is weird. It looks like a ball with spiked micro pizza slices on it. That thing just looks like it can wreck havoc all over the places.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's an artist's rendition. The reality is, it doesn't even exist.

Conveniently enough, most people are too stupid to tell the difference between a cartoon and reality.

Yeah the whole shape of the virus is weird. It looks like a ball with spiked micro pizza slices on it. That thing just looks like it can wreck havoc all over the places.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Individual labs reporting 88%, 98% and 100% positive test results. Yeah, this is and was a hoax from Day 1.

I don't mind you guys being stupid but not when it effects me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What good will that do? She could literally go out the next day or later the same day and get it after the test. All that does is show that at a very specific point in time she doesn't have it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Individual labs reporting 88%, 98% and 100% positive test results. Yeah, this is and was a hoax from Day 1.

I don't mind you guys being stupid but not when it effects me.

Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy. I guess my 2 cousin's who were EMT's that went to NYC to help out during the the crisis where they had 30 hour backlogs on Emergency calls must be lying and I should believe random internet people instead.