Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that was really hurtful! I'm a real boy with real actual feelings! You're just a big meanie aren't you?

It's ok though, I still like you.

Ok, so one is to assume that you are well acquainted with the exact sentences handed down for all crimes of a sexual nature. What do they call you in Britain? A nonce, no?

I don't think we can still be friends Gary Glitter.

So you get offended by a random, anonymous guy on the internet.....who lives in a different country than you thousands of miles away...

You obviously care a great deal about @RichardTheFrog's opinion.

You are emotionally attached to @RichardTheFrog

Perhaps your strong emotional dislike is in fact, as the say, a projection. You see something in the other person that you don't like about yourself.....

...is that why you called him a sex offender? Did it touch your shame?

Sure. Does sound like a social justice warrior being triggered. Are you white? Whites calling other whites out on (perceived) racism are the worst kinds of SJW's.

On a parting note......

Are you really in a position to take the moral high ground? drug addict? alcoholic? Worse....an alcoholic who uses his mother's death as a justification and reason to continue being a reckless black out stumble bum. The worst kind of dishonesty, ****ting on the memory of a dead mother so you don't have to take responsibility. Disgusting kind of victim mentality.

Get your own house in order.

I did notice you a little high strung. Cocaine mood swings must be a biatch.

http://cocaine.org/effects/how-cocaine-affects-your-mood/
As if I'm going to read that you fag. Come see me in September kid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will all lead to the greatest transformation SS has ever seen. You could write a book about it.
Sounds pretty optimistic if you ask me. Although he's heading into his 30s soon, which is a time when a lot of us had greater success with women.

Notice all the places Frog likes to go - strip clubs, Hooters, wing houses, brothels. All places where females are paid to give men attention. Even the Lambo seems to be more about getting attention for himself as opposed to simply enjoying the car. Not a criticism, just an observation.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few conflicting thoughts after reading this thread.

After the behavior of many regular posters in this thread, I initially thought that perhaps my stay in this forum has run its course, as the manner in which some people here attacked Richard is divergent to the energy in which I conduct myself and (try to) inspire in others.

Then a new thought arose, where I see that it is not Richard with the "problem"--as he is living genuinely to his will and calling based on an individual decision incited by his life which in its totality already is what it is supposed to be as many live in the illusion believing that life meant gaining the most wins via "riches" as opposed to the learning the most lessons by acting upon inherent desires to fail along the way and evolving accordingly--but rather it is the attackers who need the help.

I'll reserve my individual responses to some of the posts in this thread later this week when my time frees up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few conflicting thoughts after reading this thread.

After the behavior of many regular posters in this thread, I initially thought that perhaps my stay in this forum has run its course, as the manner in which some people here attacked Richard is divergent to the energy in which I conduct myself and (try to) inspire in others.

Then a new thought arose, where I see that it is not Richard with the "problem"--as he is living genuinely to his will and calling based on an individual decision incited by his life which in its totality already is what it is supposed to be as many live in the illusion believing that life meant gaining the most wins via "riches" as opposed to the learning the most lessons by acting upon inherent desires to fail along the way and evolving accordingly--but rather it is the attackers who need the help.

I'll reserve my individual responses to some of the posts in this thread later this week when my time frees up.
yawn

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway... RichardTheFrog was obviously the most popular Poster around.

11 pages threads... that's his average.

The ''average SS threads'' is barely 1 page.

Lamborghini are popular and it's driver even more.

If he can attract guys, he can attract girls ;)

The next one would be BigDave

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're as nuts as froggie.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm certain Richard will find all the attention rewarding and validating. He seeks that here because he feels helplessly invisible elsewhere...and let's be honest - that is something many here have faced at some point along the way...myself included in my youth...and shadows of that old chip on the shoulder constitute a weed that tries to regrow and must be ruthlessly weeded out.

Hopefully he will get his house completed (it was coming right along), he will hopefully come out in the black on that & gain some more confidence. I was impressed by what he's been able to learn so far on his first project. I hope he does well on it.

The car may teach him some expensive lessons along the way. Lord knows I've made expensive mistakes...as many of us have. But he will gain from his experiences if he chooses to, and he will have good stories to tell between the car and the bionic...well you know.

So I hope he buckles down & gets his house sold at a profit....

And Richard...if you read this...for Gods sake DO NOT drink and drive in that car. You'll be a cop magnet every where you go because that car will invite more law enforcement attention than female attention.

Be safe & get the house done. Cheers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Richard...if you read this...for Gods sake DO NOT drink and drive in that car. You'll be a cop magnet every where you go because that car will invite more law enforcement attention than female attention.
THAT is an extremely good point, one that I hope he listens to. Sounds like it is going to be hard for him though, because it sounds like the places he wants to take the car to are the places that he wants to drink at.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
he exceeded the amount of "fvck you's" and "you little pvssy" insults members are allowed to hurl at one another.
He was overdue a ban
I've been warned
the moderating needs to be consistent.
you fool. I said it was overdue, if we are all to be held by the same standard.

Hmm....so is he being his usual hypocritical self delusional self or making a request here.......

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT is an extremely good point, one that I hope he listens to. Sounds like it is going to be hard for him though, because it sounds like the places he wants to take the car to are the places that he wants to drink at.
Unfortunately I know two real world examples. I will share for Richard's benefit.

My boyfriend used to drive exotic cars. Then he got into muscle cars. He had a couple of Vipers before I met him. Custom exhaust and the whole nine yards...attention grabbing cars. At first he loved to go out in them. Had a custom license plate...loved the attention & validation. Two DUIs in two years later, friends were driving him home minding the speed limit, and he had a breathalyzer on the ignition. Not sexy. He got rid of the Viper and now drives something unremarkable...and I generally drive if we go out.

Upon our divorce I told my ex I'd buy him a car of his choice within reason for cash. He too likes muscle cars. He chose a 6 speed manual Hemi Challenger with a custom exhaust and other upgrades. The car is loud, flashy & fast off the line. Although these cars are common the manual transmission & that throaty exhaust are less so. Attention seeking is this car. My ex got a DUI in a rural area about 6 weeks ago. The cops were attracted to that loud engine in the wee hours.

He's still working that out with his lawyer. If you get stopped after drinking...make them take you to jail & draw your blood to get your BAC. Refuse to blow & refuse field sobriety tests. My ex & BF both knew to refuse & insist on blood work...but that means a night in jail and the car impounded, even if the BAC comes back under the limit.

Those are not outcomes you want with a Lamborghini. Never mind the risks if you have an accident. You'll be a fatcat lawsuit target in that case.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon our divorce I told my ex I'd buy him a car of his choice within reason for cash.
Ah, now there's an amicable split!

I went through my phase with muscle cars as well, I had a couple when I was younger. As has been said, they're a target for cops and people who like to vandalize. Some are very uncomfortable and it seems like you have to lay down to drive them. They are expensive to insure and often to maintain. I had a boss once who called them "kiddie cars", and I've always remembered that, because it makes a lot of sense. They are impractical and adolescent in their appeal in many ways.

Still, I went through it. I'm out of it now, and I appreciate cars that are safer, more comfortable, and offer more luxury. I guess that's considered boring on a forum like this, but I think a girl will appreciate the extra comfort on long trips. I also like trucks but that's another story.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always try and see the good in people, regardless of some of their antics. Understand what makes them tick and you can communicate effectively, learn from them, and enjoy them for what they offer.

Richard is a guy that isn't going to take any schitt. Not intimidated. He is strong headed. He asks lots of questions(sign of intelligence). He only respects people that have something to offer. Nobody is going to mooch off Richard for very long, the guy is far from stupid. He isn't afraid to go alone. Not afraid to march to the beat of his own drum.
He's a straight shooter that isn't going to feed you a bunch of bullschitt. He wants to see proof. These are some very masculine traits that serve men well in life.

The guy cuts out all the fluff and gets down to business. And the fastest way to do that is throw a little money at it. Every single one of us has to pay something for pu$$y and it comes in the form of time and/or money and some level of emotional investment. Just because Richards desires/methods are different than yours doesn't mean he is wrong. At the end of the day its about getting what you want on your own terms.

Step back and ask yourself why you let him rattle your cage.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm....so is he being his usual hypocritical self delusional self or making a request here.......
That's snitch behaviour of a weak male, good job, expect nothing less from someone of your ilk.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're as nuts as froggie.
If nuts means I operate outside the paradigms and constructs to which you and other attackers seemly subscribe to, then I'll accept your attempted sleight wholeheartedly.
BeExcellent said:
The car may teach him some expensive lessons along the way.
The hand that burns on the stove learns the harshest yet fastest and most efficiently. Oak trees need to be cracked to change. Hence ... fluidity for an easier life.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops can't catch a lambo

Cop - do you know why I stopped you

Richard - Because I let you

FREE RICHARD

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. I liked reading Richard's posts from time to time. Always cut to the point and made no apologies. A man sees something he wants and he goes and gets it. I would have liked to see him go out and experiment with approach more, but he's doing his thing. Congrats brother!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. I liked reading Richard's posts from time to time. Always cut to the point and made no apologies. A man sees something he wants and he goes and gets it. I would have liked to see him go out and experiment with approach more, but he's doing his thing. Congrats brother!
Perhaps it's best that everyone train their mind to think from a helicopters point of view.

As we sit in a helicopter, it takes off, getting higher and higher, you'll see a bigger and better picture, and will be less involved with the details at ground level.

So as we PULL back from an EMOTIONAL situation such as this thread has clearly invoked is not only manly but we can then start to see things much more clearly and rationally, to be able to respond/react accordingly.

Last edited: