Countdown to Lamborghini

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then a new thought arose, where I see that it is not Richard with the "problem"--as he is living genuinely to his will and calling based on an individual decision incited by his life which in its totality already is what it is supposed to be as many live in the illusion believing that life meant gaining the most wins via "riches" as opposed to the learning the most lessons by acting upon inherent desires to fail along the way and evolving accordingly--but rather it is the attackers who need the help.
I think you're as nuts as froggie.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm certain Richard will find all the attention rewarding and validating. He seeks that here because he feels helplessly invisible elsewhere...and let's be honest - that is something many here have faced at some point along the way...myself included in my youth...and shadows of that old chip on the shoulder constitute a weed that tries to regrow and must be ruthlessly weeded out.

Hopefully he will get his house completed (it was coming right along), he will hopefully come out in the black on that & gain some more confidence. I was impressed by what he's been able to learn so far on his first project. I hope he does well on it.

The car may teach him some expensive lessons along the way. Lord knows I've made expensive mistakes...as many of us have. But he will gain from his experiences if he chooses to, and he will have good stories to tell between the car and the bionic...well you know.

So I hope he buckles down & gets his house sold at a profit....

And Richard...if you read this...for Gods sake DO NOT drink and drive in that car. You'll be a cop magnet every where you go because that car will invite more law enforcement attention than female attention.

Be safe & get the house done. Cheers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Richard...if you read this...for Gods sake DO NOT drink and drive in that car. You'll be a cop magnet every where you go because that car will invite more law enforcement attention than female attention.
THAT is an extremely good point, one that I hope he listens to. Sounds like it is going to be hard for him though, because it sounds like the places he wants to take the car to are the places that he wants to drink at.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
he exceeded the amount of "fvck you's" and "you little pvssy" insults members are allowed to hurl at one another.
He was overdue a ban
I've been warned
the moderating needs to be consistent.
you fool. I said it was overdue, if we are all to be held by the same standard.

Hmm....so is he being his usual hypocritical self delusional self or making a request here.......

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT is an extremely good point, one that I hope he listens to. Sounds like it is going to be hard for him though, because it sounds like the places he wants to take the car to are the places that he wants to drink at.
Unfortunately I know two real world examples. I will share for Richard's benefit.

My boyfriend used to drive exotic cars. Then he got into muscle cars. He had a couple of Vipers before I met him. Custom exhaust and the whole nine yards...attention grabbing cars. At first he loved to go out in them. Had a custom license plate...loved the attention & validation. Two DUIs in two years later, friends were driving him home minding the speed limit, and he had a breathalyzer on the ignition. Not sexy. He got rid of the Viper and now drives something unremarkable...and I generally drive if we go out.

Upon our divorce I told my ex I'd buy him a car of his choice within reason for cash. He too likes muscle cars. He chose a 6 speed manual Hemi Challenger with a custom exhaust and other upgrades. The car is loud, flashy & fast off the line. Although these cars are common the manual transmission & that throaty exhaust are less so. Attention seeking is this car. My ex got a DUI in a rural area about 6 weeks ago. The cops were attracted to that loud engine in the wee hours.

He's still working that out with his lawyer. If you get stopped after drinking...make them take you to jail & draw your blood to get your BAC. Refuse to blow & refuse field sobriety tests. My ex & BF both knew to refuse & insist on blood work...but that means a night in jail and the car impounded, even if the BAC comes back under the limit.

Those are not outcomes you want with a Lamborghini. Never mind the risks if you have an accident. You'll be a fatcat lawsuit target in that case.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon our divorce I told my ex I'd buy him a car of his choice within reason for cash.
Ah, now there's an amicable split!

I went through my phase with muscle cars as well, I had a couple when I was younger. As has been said, they're a target for cops and people who like to vandalize. Some are very uncomfortable and it seems like you have to lay down to drive them. They are expensive to insure and often to maintain. I had a boss once who called them "kiddie cars", and I've always remembered that, because it makes a lot of sense. They are impractical and adolescent in their appeal in many ways.

Still, I went through it. I'm out of it now, and I appreciate cars that are safer, more comfortable, and offer more luxury. I guess that's considered boring on a forum like this, but I think a girl will appreciate the extra comfort on long trips. I also like trucks but that's another story.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always try and see the good in people, regardless of some of their antics. Understand what makes them tick and you can communicate effectively, learn from them, and enjoy them for what they offer.

Richard is a guy that isn't going to take any schitt. Not intimidated. He is strong headed. He asks lots of questions(sign of intelligence). He only respects people that have something to offer. Nobody is going to mooch off Richard for very long, the guy is far from stupid. He isn't afraid to go alone. Not afraid to march to the beat of his own drum.
He's a straight shooter that isn't going to feed you a bunch of bullschitt. He wants to see proof. These are some very masculine traits that serve men well in life.

The guy cuts out all the fluff and gets down to business. And the fastest way to do that is throw a little money at it. Every single one of us has to pay something for pu$$y and it comes in the form of time and/or money and some level of emotional investment. Just because Richards desires/methods are different than yours doesn't mean he is wrong. At the end of the day its about getting what you want on your own terms.

Step back and ask yourself why you let him rattle your cage.

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm....so is he being his usual hypocritical self delusional self or making a request here.......
That's snitch behaviour of a weak male, good job, expect nothing less from someone of your ilk.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're as nuts as froggie.
If nuts means I operate outside the paradigms and constructs to which you and other attackers seemly subscribe to, then I'll accept your attempted sleight wholeheartedly.
BeExcellent said:
The car may teach him some expensive lessons along the way.
The hand that burns on the stove learns the harshest yet fastest and most efficiently. Oak trees need to be cracked to change. Hence ... fluidity for an easier life.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops can't catch a lambo

Cop - do you know why I stopped you

Richard - Because I let you

FREE RICHARD

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. I liked reading Richard's posts from time to time. Always cut to the point and made no apologies. A man sees something he wants and he goes and gets it. I would have liked to see him go out and experiment with approach more, but he's doing his thing. Congrats brother!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Haters gonna hate. I liked reading Richard's posts from time to time. Always cut to the point and made no apologies. A man sees something he wants and he goes and gets it. I would have liked to see him go out and experiment with approach more, but he's doing his thing. Congrats brother!
Perhaps it's best that everyone train their mind to think from a helicopters point of view.

As we sit in a helicopter, it takes off, getting higher and higher, you'll see a bigger and better picture, and will be less involved with the details at ground level.

So as we PULL back from an EMOTIONAL situation such as this thread has clearly invoked is not only manly but we can then start to see things much more clearly and rationally, to be able to respond/react accordingly.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Anyhow you look at it, Richard and Bigdave has contributed, not in the traditional sense but in a more reflective sense to those reading their threads.

So in every situations there's always a silver lining.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're telling me that if I walked into a party as a rich businessman, and then I walked into a party as simply as myself and didn't mention wealth, I would have an equal number of people trying to leech off me and exploit me? Because that makes no sense.

Why do celebs have such a hard time making genuine friends? It's because they have wealth and power. If they were average Joes, they wouldn't have people trying to set them up with heroin or sell them out to the media.

How am I making a strawman argument by simply pointing out the obvious? If anything you're doing that back to what I said mate, because I never said I'd walk into a party and say "I'm poor".

In any social dealing in which you don't want to be exploited, keeping your cards close to your chest is important. This includes not telling everyone about your wealth or lack thereof. That was the point I was making.

This makes the assumption I got nothing back from these people in return for my time and attention.

I walk into a place with neutral clothing, neutral accessories and no air of wealth.

OR

I walk into a place with a rich suit, gold bling all up my arm and a Lamborghini outside.

Which of those two scenarios is more likely to attract people that want to defraud me, or steal my money? Which of these two people would a mugger (a more crude form of exploiter) be more interested in, for example? There's my logical basis. I'm not sure what you're arguing with me about to be honest.

I respect your advice and experience with women on here @guru1000, I'm not insinuating I know anywhere near as much when it comes to that. But I disagree with you here.

I don't fully understand your point about "genuinity". You are saying that people are, by their nature, never genuine?

I agree with you here. Perhaps I phrased my post poorly, because I wasn't attempting to equate some kind of inevitability to showing off wealth and getting exploited.

You can show off wealth and status without getting f*cked. Totally agree. There is nothing wrong with doing so, either.

However, I think you need to up your savvy when doing it, because the risk of people trying to f*ck you over specifically for your money becomes greater.

Sharks are attracted to blood. Con artists and sleazy types are attracted to wealth.

That was the only point I was trying to make. If you're going to show wealth, be careful who you're showing it to.

Hahaha, gold.

You know how to make people laugh Richard, you should do this comedy act on the girls at the strip clubs.

If you teamed up with people like me instead of mindlessly antagonising them, you'd have a much easier time rather than getting the metaphorical pool cue up the ass constantly.

You have the choice between listening to and befriending people as allies to your cause, or alienating yourself by angering them, and you always choose the latter. It's quite fascinating.
I could see how it does seem that way to the outside observer. However, when a man accumulates extreme wealth, his senses and discernment commensurately grow. I, for example, can ascertain most peoples' motives within the first few minutes of engaging.

Diametrically, exhibiting wealth and status can open doors to great people who can serve as tremendous assets and who would not normally be open to you otherwise. Three months, I met an affluent hedge fund manager in a high-end NYC lounge by simply looking the part (that is high-end watch, tailor-made suit with two 9s in arm), whom I have done quite a deal of good business with since that meet. This door would have been closed had I not exhibited status/wealth for the intro, not to mention I would not have been welcomed into this particular lounge to meet him. Water seeks its own level. And so although the exhibition of wealth/status may seem overly pretentious, try-hard, or perhaps imprudent to the untrained eye, with a discerning mind--which is built by the trials and errors preceding great success--the overt exhibition can serve as a powerful tool to augment not only your social but also your financial success.

I do recognize Richard's choice of car as a huge milestone in shaping who he will become. Was it the right choice? Depends on the end goal.