Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gave her FOUR orgasms with d1ck alone and I don't even care who believes me or not.
Just 4?

Try paying and tipping her more $$, you'll get to give her 8 orgasms with the bionic d1ck.

The ego boost and bragging right will double up.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a Lambo with a loan, because you pay intrest over an object that loses value every day.
If a doctor told me I had 6 months left to live, I would do the same.
Otherwise I would invest it into some kind of rare classic vintage car which increases in value.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let you know when I give a fvck about your advice.

$169/month for a HELOC payment isn't exactly "putting it on the line."

Why did I answer this question? Just to hear a bunch of "advice" that I'm not interested in.
You have anger issues bro. You need help. I understand you mostly post these threads for attention, but you'd be amazed what some therapy can do for you to work through your anger issues.

We've all been there in some point of our lives.

Reaction score
You have anger issues bro. You need help. I understand you mostly post these threads for attention, but you'd be amazed what some therapy can do for you to work through your anger issues.

We've all been there in some point of our lives.
I don't care enough about anyone here to desire their attention.

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a Lambo with a loan, because you pay intrest over an object that loses value every day.
If a doctor told me I had 6 months left to live, I would do the same.
Otherwise I would invest it into some kind of rare classic vintage car which increases in value.
Well that's you. I'm a fan of the Lambo.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care enough about anyone here to desire their attention.
Wasn't judging you bro. Just lending some advice. It's worth what you paid for it... Nothing. You do as you chose. You're a smart bro, just aren't making the best decisions. I've been there myself... Just trying to lend some advice. If it matters, when I was around your age, and I was printing money like a bank, I purchased a exotic car as well. It was a headache and a half. I purchased it used, but still under warranty. After the warranty expired, the maintenance was a PITA. I sold it for a small profit three years later. Can't do that with any modern Italian car. This was a classic though. They were at bargain basement prices during the 2008 - 2011 depression. Now, not so much.

Reaction score
Wasn't judging you bro. Just lending some advice. It's worth what you paid for it... Nothing. You do as you chose. You're a smart bro, just aren't making the best decisions. I've been there myself... Just trying to lend some advice. If it matters, when I was around your age, and I was printing money like a bank, I purchased a exotic car as well. It was a headache and a half. I purchased it used, but still under warranty. After the warranty expired, the maintenance was a PITA. I sold it for a small profit three years later. Can't do that with any modern Italian car. This was a classic though. They were at bargain basement prices during the 2008 - 2011 depression. Now, not so much.
Maybe your "advice" isn't wanted here.