Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with this girl last night.

Not for free.

I met her at a strip club while drunk as fvck, got her number, then invited her over for a "private show." She said it was the first time she ever did that.

Gave her FOUR orgasms with d1ck alone and I don't even care who believes me or not.
Smashed it

Reaction score
I think it will be interesting after the novelty wears off and I'm just driving it around like a regular car. Like at the gas station, grocery store, etc.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats...

Can I have your truck ?....

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... You crack me up...

Don't wrap the Lambo around a tree...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A loan that I'll have paid off real soon. Actually combining two different loans.

A HELOC with a regular auto loan to cover the difference.

Geez. No money... I thought you were buying with cash. You never buy a used exotic with a loan. Why would you take a HELOC out on a depreciating asset so if something goes wrong with your business or you have an accident and you have no money coming in? You think it was wise to put your home on the line for a used exotic car?

Well, I hope you put some money away for the maintenance; as that's going to cost you a pretty penny. Time for you to now join Lamborghini-Talk.com and learn about the ins and outs of the car; as well as what you can expect in terms of carrying costs.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he buys and leases women with sh1t credit, why should a Lambo be different

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I had sex with this girl last night.

Not for free.

I met her at a strip club while drunk as fvck, got her number, then invited her over for a "private show." She said it was the first time she ever did that.

Gave her FOUR orgasms with d1ck alone and I don't even care who believes me or not.
yea but you paid her. in her eyes you are beta buck

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys in the US has it good when it comes to cars.

I was just checking used lamborghini's prices and it's fvcking cheap there compared to where I'm at.

I think getting a loan is a pretty smart move provided the interest is low.

Over here where I'm at a used 2012 lambo aventador is priced at USD $ 460,000

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I broke my neck and back when I was younger. I have no need for speed.

But that's a good transition to bring up my paralyzed hand and back injuries and the plate in my neck. Which is another value story in my opinion.
your hand is paralyzed?

Reaction score
Geez. No money... I thought you were buying with cash. You never buy a used exotic with a loan. Why would you take a HELOC out on a depreciating asset so if something goes wrong with your business or you have an accident and you have no money coming in? You think it was wise to put your home on the line for a used exotic car?

Well, I hope you put some money away for the maintenance; as that's going to cost you a pretty penny. Time for you to now join Lamborghini-Talk.com and learn about the ins and outs of the car; as well as what you can expect in terms of carrying costs.
I'll let you know when I give a fvck about your advice.

$169/month for a HELOC payment isn't exactly "putting it on the line."

Why did I answer this question? Just to hear a bunch of "advice" that I'm not interested in.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What never ceases to amaze me is the ends Richard, or Neil, or whomever will go to just for a piece of tail. Seems like there should be more to life goals than getting your d*ck wet from some "hot girls". Especially when you have to pay for that privilege. Oh well, to each their own I guess.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37yo Ukraine HB8 nurse is flying in this weekend, on her dime 500$, we never met in real life before

must have been my Lambo