Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

Reaction score
Bought a Lambo today from South Florida. They're delivering it to their dealership that's local to me. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday at latest. I can back out if I test drive it and don't like it.

When I was at the bank wiring the money, the girl working asked what kind of car I'm buying...

Her: What kind of car is it?
Me: Lamborghini
Her: Well I'm off Sundays if you want to pick me up. I'll just tell my husband.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, this should be interesting.
I still think it's a waste of money, but I've said my peace and you still want it, so congratulations.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best place to use your car to pick up women will be out in front of a bar/club when the valet brings your car to you and women happen to be around.

Your second best place is when traffic gets backed up in a bar district. Roll your windows down and women will approach(even those that have boyfriends/guys with them). I've done this 4 different times and had multiple women approach. Black girls happen to be the most aggressive too.

The women have to actually see you with it.

In the strip club have the Lamborghini logo on your phone screen saver. Use that to spark a conversation about your car. Have some pics to show them.

Last edited:

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm wondering about the topic of driving fast.

I was in a wreck and broke my neck and back when I was younger. I'm lucky I can walk.

Are girls gonna think I'm a pu$$y for not wanting to drive around like Speed Racer?
No. Maybe a little acceleration getting up to speed while on the highway, to get a bit of a thrill. But driving (too) fast all the time is just going to make her think you’re suicidal (and want to get her killed too).

I’d say the only thing you’d have to worry about is not driving like a wuss/too passive. And that would apply to any car. ie. waiting too long to take a turn when you should have gone/clear opening, etc. But I’ll say too - if you’re unsure if you can’t make it, stick to the safe course of action (which may be waiting/being patient). Being dead or having your nice car wrecked is not going to impress anyone.

Reaction score
Your best place to use your car to pick up women will be out in front of a bar/club when the valet brings your car to you and women happen to be around.

Your second best place is when traffic gets backed up in a bar district. Roll your windows down and women will approach(even those that have boyfriends/guys with them). I've done this 4 different times and had multiple women approach. Black girls happen to be the most aggressive too.

The women have to actually see you with it.

In the strip club have the Lamborghini logo on your phone screen saver. Use that to spark a conversation about your car. Have some pics to show them.
What kind of car?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well congrats on committing to it. It will be interesting to see what you experience. Get a front and rear dashcam on it so you will have record if some dipstick tries to key it.

Regarding speed, I was watching an episode of Top Gear recently where they were screaming around in some insane supercar like usual and j*zzing over the statistics. 0-60 in 3 seconds!!!

The only thing I could think is "Why the f*ck would any normal, sensible human being want to go 0-60 in 3 seconds?"

That level of engine power is actually detrimental to most things you want to use a car for, including safety. If I'm escaping a bank robbery, which is literally never going to be a scenario, it's probably useful. If I want to ease out of my driveway, manoeuvre, drive to work or buy some groceries I don't need to be accelerating my nuts off every time I gingerly rest a toe on the pedal.

So if you want speed I'd take it to a track. Driving at 120 mph with a chick in the passenger seat is just going to make her sh*t herself and you'll end up Paul Walker'd eventually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bought a Lambo today from South Florida. They're delivering it to their dealership that's local to me. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday at latest. I can back out if I test drive it and don't like it.

When I was at the bank wiring the money, the girl working asked what kind of car I'm buying...

Awesome. The car will amp your confidence . It feels great being able to enjoy spoils of life from your hard labor.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ya gotta share . Slay your hooter babes and strippers for free. Lambo!

You should do a Lambo "casting couch" series.

Reaction score
Well congrats on committing to it. It will be interesting to see what you experience. Get a front and rear dashcam on it so you will have record if some dipstick tries to key it.

Regarding speed, I was watching an episode of Top Gear recently where they were screaming around in some insane supercar like usual and j*zzing over the statistics. 0-60 in 3 seconds!!!

The only thing I could think is "Why the f*ck would any normal, sensible human being want to go 0-60 in 3 seconds?"

That level of engine power is actually detrimental to most things you want to use a car for, including safety. If I'm escaping a bank robbery, which is literally never going to be a scenario, it's probably useful. If I want to ease out of my driveway, manoeuvre, drive to work or buy some groceries I don't need to be accelerating my nuts off every time I gingerly rest a toe on the pedal.

So if you want speed I'd take it to a track. Driving at 120 mph with a chick in the passenger seat is just going to make her sh*t herself and you'll end up Paul Walker'd eventually.
Like I said, I broke my neck and back when I was younger. I have no need for speed.

But that's a good transition to bring up my paralyzed hand and back injuries and the plate in my neck. Which is another value story in my opinion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I broke my neck and back when I was younger. I have no need for speed.

But that's a good transition to bring up my paralyzed hand and back injuries and the plate in my neck. Which is another value story in my opinion.
Just drive the car like a pimp . No reason to drive top speed. It feels awesome having all that power you don't need.

Reaction score
Dude ya gotta share . Slay your hooter babes and strippers for free. Lambo!

You should do a Lambo "casting couch" series.
I had sex with this girl last night.

Not for free.

I met her at a strip club while drunk as fvck, got her number, then invited her over for a "private show." She said it was the first time she ever did that.

Gave her FOUR orgasms with d1ck alone and I don't even care who believes me or not.

Attachments

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score