Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Countdown to Lamborghini

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anyhow you look at it, Richard and Bigdave has contributed, not in the traditional sense but in a more reflective sense to those reading their threads.

So in every situations there's always a silver lining.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're telling me that if I walked into a party as a rich businessman, and then I walked into a party as simply as myself and didn't mention wealth, I would have an equal number of people trying to leech off me and exploit me? Because that makes no sense.

Why do celebs have such a hard time making genuine friends? It's because they have wealth and power. If they were average Joes, they wouldn't have people trying to set them up with heroin or sell them out to the media.

How am I making a strawman argument by simply pointing out the obvious? If anything you're doing that back to what I said mate, because I never said I'd walk into a party and say "I'm poor".

In any social dealing in which you don't want to be exploited, keeping your cards close to your chest is important. This includes not telling everyone about your wealth or lack thereof. That was the point I was making.

This makes the assumption I got nothing back from these people in return for my time and attention.

I walk into a place with neutral clothing, neutral accessories and no air of wealth.

OR

I walk into a place with a rich suit, gold bling all up my arm and a Lamborghini outside.

Which of those two scenarios is more likely to attract people that want to defraud me, or steal my money? Which of these two people would a mugger (a more crude form of exploiter) be more interested in, for example? There's my logical basis. I'm not sure what you're arguing with me about to be honest.

I respect your advice and experience with women on here @guru1000, I'm not insinuating I know anywhere near as much when it comes to that. But I disagree with you here.

I don't fully understand your point about "genuinity". You are saying that people are, by their nature, never genuine?

I agree with you here. Perhaps I phrased my post poorly, because I wasn't attempting to equate some kind of inevitability to showing off wealth and getting exploited.

You can show off wealth and status without getting f*cked. Totally agree. There is nothing wrong with doing so, either.

However, I think you need to up your savvy when doing it, because the risk of people trying to f*ck you over specifically for your money becomes greater.

Sharks are attracted to blood. Con artists and sleazy types are attracted to wealth.

That was the only point I was trying to make. If you're going to show wealth, be careful who you're showing it to.

Hahaha, gold.

You know how to make people laugh Richard, you should do this comedy act on the girls at the strip clubs.

If you teamed up with people like me instead of mindlessly antagonising them, you'd have a much easier time rather than getting the metaphorical pool cue up the ass constantly.

You have the choice between listening to and befriending people as allies to your cause, or alienating yourself by angering them, and you always choose the latter. It's quite fascinating.
I could see how it does seem that way to the outside observer. However, when a man accumulates extreme wealth, his senses and discernment commensurately grow. I, for example, can ascertain most peoples' motives within the first few minutes of engaging.

Diametrically, exhibiting wealth and status can open doors to great people who can serve as tremendous assets and who would not normally be open to you otherwise. Three months, I met an affluent hedge fund manager in a high-end NYC lounge by simply looking the part (that is high-end watch, tailor-made suit with two 9s in arm), whom I have done quite a deal of good business with since that meet. This door would have been closed had I not exhibited status/wealth for the intro, not to mention I would not have been welcomed into this particular lounge to meet him. Water seeks its own level. And so although the exhibition of wealth/status may seem overly pretentious, try-hard, or perhaps imprudent to the untrained eye, with a discerning mind--which is built by the trials and errors preceding great success--the overt exhibition can serve as a powerful tool to augment not only your social but also your financial success.

I do recognize Richard's choice of car as a huge milestone in shaping who he will become. Was it the right choice? Depends on the end goal.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diametrically, exhibiting wealth and status can open doors to great people who can serve as tremendous assets and who would not normally be open to you otherwise. Three months, I met an affluent hedge fund manager in a high-end NYC lounge by simply looking the part (that is high-end watch, tailor-made suit with two 9s in arm), whom I have done quite a deal of good business with since that meet. This door would have been closed had I not exhibited status/wealth for the intro, not to mention I would not have been welcomed into this particular lounge to meet him. Water seeks its own level. And so although the exhibition of wealth/status may seem overly pretentious, try-hard, or perhaps imprudent to the untrained eye, with a discerning mind--which is built by the trials and errors preceding great success--the overt exhibition can serve as a powerful tool to augment not only your social but also your financial success.
Not debating this at all Guru. Used correctly, power/money/status can be used as another tool in an intelligent, discerning man's arsenal.

This issue comes with shows of wealth without the discernment or intelligence part. Because while water does find it's own level, it's rather easy for someone unscrupulous to poison that well (to continue the water analogy).

I'm not arguing against the savvy use of wealth to impress others or suggesting everyone should walk around wearing cloth potato sacks to avoid attention.

I'm just trying to highlight that someone taking a loan to buy a car suggestive of greater liquid wealth than they actually have means that money is not really coming from a place of "true wealth" or discernment. It's the same sort of tactic a con man or failing salesman would use, to give the illusion of wealth where it doesn't really exist yet.

That opens up falling prey to people who sniff this out and exploit it. I.E the same con men that use this tactic all the time themselves.

If water finds its level, that means the genuinely rich/successful guys and girls will find each other, and those loaning for a car for appearances will end up with fakers.

Anyway, as I've said before, I have no intent to insult Richard so I'm going to cease arguing the toss of this now, because he'd take it as an insult for me to even point this out.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not debating this at all Guru. Used correctly, power/money/status can be used as another tool in an intelligent, discerning man's arsenal.

This issue comes with shows of wealth without the discernment or intelligence part. Because while water does find it's own level, it's rather easy for someone unscrupulous to poison that well (to continue the water analogy).

I'm not arguing against the savvy use of wealth to impress others or suggesting everyone should walk around wearing cloth potato sacks to avoid attention.

I'm just trying to highlight that someone taking a loan to buy a car suggestive of greater liquid wealth than they actually have means that money is not really coming from a place of "true wealth" or discernment. It's the same sort of tactic a con man or failing salesman would use, to give the illusion of wealth where it doesn't really exist yet.

That opens up falling prey to people who sniff this out and exploit it. I.E the same con men that use this tactic all the time themselves.

If water finds its level, that means the genuinely rich/successful guys and girls will find each other, and those loaning for a car for appearances will end up with fakers.

Anyway, as I've said before, I have no intent to insult Richard so I'm going to cease arguing the toss of this now, because he'd take it as an insult for me to even point this out.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg came first, which are the mental paradigm one aligns with which will direct his or her life. Richard's choice reminds me of my own when I was a young entrepreneur with a 10k net worth who just financed an 80k vehicle, the equivalent of 150k today. IT wasn't the vehicle which shaped my future, but rather the paradigms of whom I thought I was that bought the vehicle which shaped my life. The success that followed was not a proximate result of the vehicle, but my paradigms.

Spaz earlier made an example of seeking a macro- vs. a micro-perspective of life. I share a similar perspective: Ever play chess? A grandmaster views the board looking ahead 15-20 moves, while a newbie views the board looking only one move ahead at at time. When a grandmaster moves, the newbie looks at the move in disbelief with the viewpoint that the grandmaster move makes absolutely no sense. After all, how could the newbie simply understand a move that will take shape and become logical over the next 15-20 moves?

Life works in the same way. Some decisions that people may appear illogical at first. But looking deeper at the person, their history, and their mindset, that move, perhaps, may be fruitful in due time.

Does this mean if I had a younger brother or son, I would tell him to buy/lease an exotic car? No, that would mean I'm relying on the car to shape his paradigm, not contrariwise.

Does that mean if one's mental paradigms are enlarged, I would tell him to buy/lease an exotic car. No, that would presume that the car was needed to validate his paradigm.

But Richard is a different creature, with different experiences, different thinking ... a mind fortified within his own desires. And within these limitations, I see a different endgame.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Autistic mumbo jumbo from a divorced ex con with nothing going on in life but worrying about who follows him on ss.
Good to see you back Naughty Ninja. I think you now have a new ball-sucking apprentice, known as Tokyo TO.

Btw, did I apologize for flaking on you in the NYC oyster bar last year, leaving you to eat oysters alone on that lonely Saturday night with the promise of a double header of 9s and the presence of a Guru thus forever imbuing your psyche with the Guru1000 stamp?

Sperg

Banned
Reaction score
Good to see you back Naughty Ninja. I think you now have a new ball-sucking apprentice, known as Tokyo TO.

Btw, did I apologize for flaking on you in the NYC oyster bar last year, leaving you to eat oysters alone on that lonely Saturday night with the promise of a double header of 9s and the presence of a Guru thus forever imbuing your psyche with the Guru1000 stamp?
Your cowardice is duly noted old boy. The presence of your made in china hair piece was sorely missed. Lmao

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know how much poon Ricard scored with his new ride!?!? The suspense is killing me!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll have a plenty of offers of sex where he's going ...
Yeah, offers "he can't refuse".

I know people who have lost children to drunk drivers, so I know how serious DWI can be. As painful as that must be, I can't imagine how terrible the driver must feel for killing someone's kid. Unless he was a psychopath of course, in which case he would only care about the inconvenience to himself. I have to think my conscience would torment me until the day I died. The article said he disrespected the court because he appeared looking like he "just rolled out of bed". My first thought was maybe the guy was suffering from depression over the incident, I'm sure I would be.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always try and see the good in people, regardless of some of their antics. Understand what makes them tick and you can communicate effectively, learn from them, and enjoy them for what they offer.

Richard is a guy that isn't going to take any schitt. Not intimidated. He is strong headed. He asks lots of questions(sign of intelligence). He only respects people that have something to offer. Nobody is going to mooch off Richard for very long, the guy is far from stupid. He isn't afraid to go alone. Not afraid to march to the beat of his own drum.
He's a straight shooter that isn't going to feed you a bunch of bullschitt. He wants to see proof. These are some very masculine traits that serve men well in life.

The guy cuts out all the fluff and gets down to business. And the fastest way to do that is throw a little money at it. Every single one of us has to pay something for pu$$y and it comes in the form of time and/or money and some level of emotional investment. Just because Richards desires/methods are different than yours doesn't mean he is wrong. At the end of the day its about getting what you want on your own terms.

Step back and ask yourself why you let him rattle your cage.
So agree, I have never once been irate over Richards posts. Happy to see where this new trajectory takes him, if only for learning purposes.

Edit: read more of the thread. Smooth is coming at the debt thing sameway I am - British perspective, live within your means, debt is death.

We are pretty harsh on debt over here, it's a poor people thing. Cultural thing, I would personally rather die than leave anyone I love in debt. Debt kills families. Different upbringing, hence why I think Richard's decision has been met with mixed emotions, I would never do it. Pay for what you can afford and live accordingly.

Having said that - If I could buy a lambo and that be the difference between me and women I would prob take it/ defo take it. Rich is going about it the wrong way, need game to back up the lambo. People in this thread vehemently defending him are weirder than the ones spitting truth. RIP Reykhel.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this on another site. I couldn’t resist lol
"What's wrong?" . Female says. Richard "my girlfriend didn't show up". "Can I join you?" .

Lambo conveys so much image it will rub into his persona. Bytches will want to get in that car. Find out about the owner.