Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could you please help me to understand this Tinderella?

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

I matched with a 44 woman on Tinder. Soon, after the first conversation on Tinder, we exchanged phone numbers. I asked for permission to call her, but she said no, absolutely no (!). Afterwards, we sent text messages (SMS) to each other. After a few days, she sent me a SMS saying that I could call her within 30 minutes. Since I was busy, I could not call her. In the following days, she said that she would call me within 15 minutes, but no call. She repeated this some days after.

After these events, I decided to exchange fewer and fewer text messages.

Yesterday, she was on Tinder, and I asked her why had she gave me her number to forbid me afterwards to call her? If she thought that as a rational behavior... She replied me saying that she is reserved but intense (!)... I told her that I thought she was interesting, but, since she is not a credible person, we would be better ending our contact. She replied "OK" and added that she is interesting. Finally, I told her that I was fed up with her, that there are many more women on Tinder, who are interesting and credible, and said "Bye". She unmatched immediately.

What are your thoughts about the story? (Let me add that she is single and never married.)

Thanks in advance,

Tolstoi

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't need to read anything past you asking for permission to call her. What are you a kid in kindergarten raising your hand to go to the bathroom?

That likely turned her off to the point you were dismissed. Definitely not a manly thing to do.

Your attempts at trying to reason with her are ridiculous and the attempted scolding make you look super lame and clueless with women. She is probably having a good laugh over it with her friends.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What marmel said.
Also when you stop communicating with women for whatever reason there is no need to give them a formal explanation ..

You just stop calling..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Single never married"

Could also mean "slut with scads of orbiters"

Most women, these days, have zero self-control.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If I want to call, I will call. If I want to text, I will text. If I dont, I wont.

Its a 44 yr old woman on Tinder for crying out loud. She only wants some D and you are making this super complex.

You also showed that you are a crybaby when you told that you were fed up with her. Really? That is going to attract women?

Me: Cool, I will call you later on when I am not so busy and things settle down a little.
Her: Absolutely not.

Me- No response. Fvck her. Make her reach out again if she wants to communicate because I lead, not follow.

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, wifehunter. I tend to agree with you.

If a 44 years old woman is still never married, she most probably lacks emotional intelligence. I know many single and same age women in real life who are like that.

Yes, I could have called her even without permission, but I wanted to screen her, to check out whether she falls in the class of women lacking emotional intelligence.

When I asked for permission to call her, I only wanted to be polite, like asking "Is it appropriate to call you now or later?"

Sure, I could have left her without scolding her, but I had in mind the well-being of society: the attitude I had may trigger her thought about how she behaves. In truth, she was not able to manage to reach an agreement with me -- a signal she lacks emotional intelligence.

I am only trying to dissect this episode, because I am deeply interested in understanding human behavior, even when it is pathological!

Have a nice day!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, wifehunter. I tend to agree with you.

If a 44 years old woman is still never married, she most probably lacks emotional intelligence. I know many single and same age women in real life who are like that.

Yes, I could have called her even without permission, but I wanted to screen her, to check out whether she falls in the class of women lacking emotional intelligence.

When I asked for permission to call her, I only wanted to be polite, like asking "Is it appropriate to call you now or later?"

Sure, I could have left her without scolding her, but I had in mind the well-being of society: the attitude I had may trigger her thought about how she behaves. In truth, she was not able to manage to reach an agreement with me -- a signal she lacks emotional intelligence.

I am only trying to dissect this episode, because I am deeply interested in understanding human behavior, even when it is pathological!

Have a nice day!
Another person blaming the woman for their dumb behavior and trying to rationalize it to make it seem like what they did was on point.

Lmao...as is often said...Why ask for advice if you are not going to use it and continue trying to think what you did was right?

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not claiming my behavior was correct, as my behavior was chosen under a context of uncertainty (what was the type of woman I was dealing with?): If the woman does not lack emotional intelligence and is perfectly normal, my behavior was wrong. So the question is: How could I have done better to discern her type? (I have met many, many women in real life who are still single in an old age because they lack emotional intelligence and are too quarrelsome.)

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another person blaming the woman for their dumb behavior and trying to rationalize it to make it seem like what they did was on point.

Lmao...as is often said...Why ask for advice if you are not going to use it
I saw your post in the other thread @marmel75, me and you are are feeling the same way about the forum these days.

OP you need to work on yourself. From the way you wrote your post and from your actions I can tell you are socially inept. For one, it's 2017, everyone knows what text messages are, you don't need to specify SMS. No one here is a retard. Two, don't ever ask a woman for permission to call whether it's for timing or whatever bullshít excuse you made for doing that dumb shít. Do you ask women for permission to kiss them too? Three, what possessed you to ask her about not being able to call AFTER she failed to call herself multiple times. How pathetic can you be? I'm surprised you didn't tell her you were disappointed with her or some other weird shít. You told her she's not a credible person and you are ending contact? Not a hint of self awareness.

She wasn't interested in you.

Her credibility.... whatever the fūck that means anyway had nothing to do with your bizarroland social interactions. If this thread is any indication of the types of messages you two exchanged it shines a light on how desperate she was herself for not immediately unmatching with you.

Lmaoo How dare you?

So you are desperate enough to know this, still pursue this woman... ONLINE mind you, get burned, then come here make an account and your 1st thread about this washed up random 44 year old from Tinder. I'm curious... what does that mean YOU lack?

OP if you are pursuing 44 year Olds I'm assuming you're an older guy yourself. You are too old to be this clueless socially. You need to look in the mirror and figure out what it is YOU need to work on and learn. I am being harsh because there isn't a hint of self awareness in your posts and you need to snapped back to reality.

-Read the DJ bible
-Read 48 Laws of Power
-Read the Art of Seduction
-Read Black Flag by Shark

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am not claiming my behavior was correct, as my behavior was chosen under a context of uncertainty (what was the type of woman I was dealing with?): If the woman does not lack emotional intelligence and is perfectly normal, my behavior was wrong. So the question is: How could I have done better to discern her type? (I have met many, many women in real life who are still single in an old age because they lack emotional intelligence and are too quarrelsome.)
Clueless and hopeless.

No matter what anyone tells/teaches you......you'll continue to make the same mistakes.

How do I know? Because you can't zip the hole under your nose and you have to keep justifying how poor your behavior was.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In truth, she was not able to manage to reach an agreement with me -- a signal she lacks emotional intelligence.
If the woman does not lack emotional intelligence and is perfectly normal, my behavior was wrong. So the question is: How could I have done better to discern her type? (I have met many, many women in real life who are still single in an old age because they lack emotional intelligence and are too quarrelsome.)
You keep using the phrase "emotional intelligence" which is an oxymoron. Women can be both intelligent and emotional, but never both at the same time. Women will say and do stupid things when they're being overly emotional.

As for judging the "type" of woman you're interacting with, you cannot do that over a screen of text. Women on online dating sites have their bull5hit detectors on high, their defences are up, and they're looking for a guy who's going to sweep them off their feet. You're not going to get her true personality when she's getting d1ck pics and cheesy compliments from other men online.

If you're going to analyze women, you have to do it in real life. Get up from your computer, get out of the house, put your phone away, and go meet some women out in public. Real life interaction is the best way to judge the women you're interested in.

...you mean the behaviour of women, right? Because men and women do NOT think and function the same way. If you need proof of this, ask a woman where she likes to shop, and you're not very likely to get an answer like "the power tool department at Home Depot".

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Desdinova, for your advice, that I very much appreciate for being insightful and explained in a constructive way.