Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could someone explain to me why political conversations are not allowed

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I don';t understand why they are not - fine they may be circular and get angry but thats part of life - if people want to discuss something then i think that they should be allowed to do so,

I know that there are other places on the internet for discussions but i am not talking about other forums - i am talking about sosuave, you have a "anything else" forum - why is it called that if you can't discuss anything else?

Borgia

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because obviously you're new and have not been to the past where the flame in the political thread was so powerful, some even threat to kill. :) :D :D

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people would get so worked up about the issues that they started posting thread after thread, using the subject titles to push their points of view, until the political threads started to squeeze aside all other topics of discussion.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search in this forum. Type in 'politics' or 'political'. That should bring up the posts that will answer your question.