Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could not understand this

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out to a party last weekend. Met a girl at the end of the party, we talk during the week and she invited me to get back to that party that is repeating tonight.

She was completely into me, like saying she was anxious to see and kiss me again and a lot of romantic stuffs. I kept playing and went back to that party again tonight.

Edit: I didnt met her here yet. She gave a excuse that she is with her friend. But didnt ask me to.meet her or anything like that.

I arrived tonight and asked her if she wanna meet somewhere, but she is acting weird and cold now. Then she said that during the show we would meet and stay together, but she is completely different.

I know I dont have to care about it, cause last weekend I met/kissed 4 girls before her. But Im confused about that.

This party repeated during this week too and she went those days, but said to me that she didnt met anyone that she is really into me and know that.

What is that? Is she playing any games?

Not feeling bad about it, it just never happened to me before, so idk why she is acting like that.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Because like you she isn’t feeling bad about it and probably met/kissed 4 guys before you…

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because like you she isn’t feeling bad about it and probably met/kissed 4 guys before you…
True. But as we talk during the weekend I was interested in staying with her tonight. She seemed to be nice... But, my bad.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that i think we dont talk about enough is the unfortunate role the physical issues women deal with on a monthly level are.

i have seen how moody women get… from women ive dated, worked with and my wife. We cant discount the woman during her menstrual cycle Id rather have a woman flaked on me then deal with her on a moody day or two.

its possible you ran into her on a wrong day. Some women have very few bad days a month others have several

not to make excuses about women but on some occasions its just that woman on that day…

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out to a party last weekend. Met a girl at the end of the party, we talk during the week and she invited me to get back to that party that is repeating tonight.

She was completely into me, like saying she was anxious to see and kiss me again and a lot of romantic stuffs. I kept playing and went back to that party again tonight.

Edit: I didnt met her here yet. She gave a excuse that she is with her friend. But didnt ask me to.meet her or anything like that.

I arrived tonight and asked her if she wanna meet somewhere, but she is acting weird and cold now. Then she said that during the show we would meet and stay together, but she is completely different.

I know I dont have to care about it, cause last weekend I met/kissed 4 girls before her. But Im confused about that.

This party repeated during this week too and she went those days, but said to me that she didnt met anyone that she is really into me and know that.

What is that? Is she playing any games?

Not feeling bad about it, it just never happened to me before, so idk why she is acting like that.
Maybe you didn't create mystery by declining her invitation, and then making a 1-1 date for the following week.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're asking a bunch of random dudes why a girl we know nothing about did something.

How the F are we supposed to do?

The only thing is something happened between two time periods, and she lost interest.

Were you too needy?

Did she do a background check?

Did you chase too much?

Did you seem too eager?

Did she sober up?

Did somebody turn the lights on?

Did she find Jesus?

She was into you before, now she's not. Find somebody else to play with.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're asking a bunch of random dudes why a girl we know nothing about did something.

How the F are we supposed to do?

The only thing is something happened between two time periods, and she lost interest.

Were you too needy?

Did she do a background check?

Did you chase too much?

Did you seem too eager?

Did she sober up?

Did somebody turn the lights on?

Did she find Jesus?

She was into you before, now she's not. Find somebody else to play with.
After a while she went after me at this party.

I think I was just deluded by the fact that she showed a lot of interest during the week. In some moments she said things and I ended up believing it... Which was a great foolishness of mine.

She seemed like a quieter woman, she doesn't consume alcohol, she lives in the countryside and it seemed like a good opportunity. But from what I talked to her yesterday, I saw that I was wrong. Maybe just for something casual.

At one point when we were talking, she ended up saying that she kissed a guy on Friday, but that just proved to her how much she really wants to be just with me. Sounds a lot like manipulation (perhaps testing my reaction) and I don't feel like getting into that.

Just to clarify, I only posted this situation to get feedback from other men regarding this, as that's the only place I know I can talk about these things. I know maybe it's complicated to understand the whole scenario.

M

member160292

After a while she went after me at this party.

I think I was just deluded by the fact that she showed a lot of interest during the week. In some moments she said things and I ended up believing it... Which was a great foolishness of mine.

She seemed like a quieter woman, she doesn't consume alcohol, she lives in the countryside and it seemed like a good opportunity. But from what I talked to her yesterday, I saw that I was wrong. Maybe just for something casual.

At one point when we were talking, she ended up saying that she kissed a guy on Friday, but that just proved to her how much she really wants to be just with me. Sounds a lot like manipulation (perhaps testing my reaction) and I don't feel like getting into that.

Just to clarify, I only posted this situation to get feedback from other men regarding this, as that's the only place I know I can talk about these things. I know maybe it's complicated to understand the whole scenario.
A girl that is interested in you will never, ever mention what she did with another man. That is trashy as hell.
At that moment she said she kissed another dude, I would have responded ‘yeah, but I took his ass home with me’
That’s it and walk away

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that is interested in you will never, ever mention what she did with another man. That is trashy as hell.
At that moment she said she kissed another dude, I would have responded ‘yeah, but I took his ass home with me’
That’s it and walk away
Yes, for someone who kept telling me all week that she couldn't wait to see me again... Her actions yesterday were quite contradictory.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Red flags everywhere.jpg

You already spent too much time and energy on her. She´s no LTR material. Hell, maybe she´s not even plate material.

Do you think @We_ArE_VeNOM would ever create a thread like this? Hell no. He would´ve gone Mode One on her from the start; if she doesnt bite, move on.

Mixed signals? Confusing behavior? F0ck her. Low interest. Soft Next

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10350

You already spent too much time and energy on her. She´s no LTR material. Hell, maybe she´s not even plate material.

Do you think @We_ArE_VeNOM would ever create a thread like this? Hell no. He would´ve gone Mode One on her from the start; if she doesnt bite, move on.

Mixed signals? Confusing behavior? F0ck her. Low interest. Soft Next
True! I thought on just having something casual with her, but it doesn't seems to worth at all. Better spend time with someone better.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True! I thought on just having something casual with her, but it doesn't seems to worth at all. Better spend time with someone better.
This girl is too skittish. She won't even meet you in a designated area inside the party venue, nevermind meeting you one-on-one somewhere. Plus she doesn't drink and sounds like she has high standards for her SMV.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is too skittish. She won't even meet you in a designated area inside the party venue, nevermind meeting you one-on-one somewhere. Plus she doesn't drink and sounds like she has high standards for her SMV.
Yep! To be honest, I never met a quality woman on parties like that. I think I was really deluded by her words thinking that she could be different.

I have this idea to don't create much expectations on parties, but this time I almost fell in that lie.

It's obvious when someone have respect and genuine desire, and I always need to keep that in mind so I don't fall into traps.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know people make mistake, but this kind of behavior is pure crap.

Maybe its instinct stuff, or maybe just how humans are.
What is crap? Her being more interested in someone else?

You'd do the same thing in her situation, if you met a woman who you liked better than her.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is crap? Her being more interested in someone else?

You'd do the same thing in her situation, if you met a woman who you liked better than her.
When you say something and behave different? Its crap.

She said she liked me and wanted to see me again. The whole week she demonstrate one thing, then she completely change.

Its crap behavior in my view... If I ever behave like that, I will be a crap as a human too.

Anyone can change their mind, but I think respecting and being honest should be the first thing to do. Thats something rare in this world.