"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

could kill this b*tch

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
I'd been hooking up w/ this girl for a few weeks. Once a couple weeks ago she borrowed some DVDs (Dave Chappelle, Family Guy, the Ring). I called her today and asked to pick them up. she said OK and asked to borrow another...aside from that she probably knew i was going to pick them up and never call again....so i go to her apartment and it's dark, no answer, she doesn't pick up the phone...i'm pretty sure this low life biatch basically stole my DVDs. She probably went to her neighbors or something while i knocked on the door...some people are just plain derelicts. that was about $80 of DVDs :(
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago burbs
So basically she zinged you before you zinged her.....sounds pretty smart to me.

Can't you report her to the police?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
maybe an attempt to make you keep coming over?

so she can string you along. let her have it, in their own little worlds, thinking that they have your stuff means they have control over you.

usually i dont bother letting girls borrow my stuff, lending them stuff practically means giviing it to them. cause in the end, they'll never be courteous enough to return it w/o u asking....damn *****es.

last time i lent some dvds to this girl, i told her my friend wanted his dvd's back (which was real) and she brought em back.
altho the hot glue gun she jacked from me after saying it was for lend, doesnt matter she's kept it for over a year already, was cheap gun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
yeah i normally don't lend my stuff out but it was like 5am and i was blitzed...i've ALL her info and she has none of mine. should i do something about it?
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
I think i'll just leave her a message and basically say I have her address, first/last name and receipts and that i'm going to get police involved if she doesn't agree to return them.
 
Top