Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

could kill this b*tch

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd been hooking up w/ this girl for a few weeks. Once a couple weeks ago she borrowed some DVDs (Dave Chappelle, Family Guy, the Ring). I called her today and asked to pick them up. she said OK and asked to borrow another...aside from that she probably knew i was going to pick them up and never call again....so i go to her apartment and it's dark, no answer, she doesn't pick up the phone...i'm pretty sure this low life biatch basically stole my DVDs. She probably went to her neighbors or something while i knocked on the door...some people are just plain derelicts. that was about $80 of DVDs :(

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically she zinged you before you zinged her.....sounds pretty smart to me.

Can't you report her to the police?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe an attempt to make you keep coming over?

so she can string you along. let her have it, in their own little worlds, thinking that they have your stuff means they have control over you.

usually i dont bother letting girls borrow my stuff, lending them stuff practically means giviing it to them. cause in the end, they'll never be courteous enough to return it w/o u asking....damn *****es.

last time i lent some dvds to this girl, i told her my friend wanted his dvd's back (which was real) and she brought em back.
altho the hot glue gun she jacked from me after saying it was for lend, doesnt matter she's kept it for over a year already, was cheap gun.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i normally don't lend my stuff out but it was like 5am and i was blitzed...i've ALL her info and she has none of mine. should i do something about it?

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'll just leave her a message and basically say I have her address, first/last name and receipts and that i'm going to get police involved if she doesn't agree to return them.