"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Corona makes me realize a lot of men are really pvssies

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
The op is a ****ing little ***** and him and his family may or may not be infected real men help people in theses situations, if you think people are pussies I would like to see you on the front line helping these people , my father was a green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas and still be able to kill you **** you and your bull**** thread if your in the USA good luck !
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The op is a ****ing little ***** and him and his family may or may not be infected real men help people in theses situations, if you think people are pussies I would like to see you on the front line helping these people , my father was a green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas and still be able to kill you **** you and your bull**** thread if your in the USA good luck !
Relax and breath man. No need to get so worked up, or start attacking people. Save your energy for more important things then strangers on this forum you don’t agree with.
 
Top