Poonani Maker
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2007
- Messages
- 4,392
- Reaction score
- 927
watch these back-to-back from worst case
to best case
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I absolutely believe this is true.The only thing I tend to believe is the media exaggerating this thing a little bit, just to make the people scared so they adhere to the social distancing implied by the government.
Some guys freak out or get butt hurt when they hear the "friends" word, but as you can see here sometimes it just means she isn't looking for anything serious.Me: I'm doing good. So what are you looking for on here?
Girl: Just friends
From observation, I'd swear that the above 'findings' are not factual, and actually the opposite.
Possibly, but there are several studies stating similar findings. I am not a smoker, but dudes who smoked in the past may had shown more masculine tendencies than non-smokers. Not sure. They did stink though.From observation, I'd swear that the above 'findings' are not factual, and actually the opposite.
The 1970's era was probably the last era when *more* men were actually "men."
Over the past 40 years, masculinity has been on the decline (and so has tobacco use) . This is not to say that tobacco increased testosterone. However, with tobacco use and attitudes being on the decline since the mid 60's and forward, I think it's safe to say that the decline of tobacco consumption has not produced an increase in typical male masculine behavior.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Are these skype dates or are you actually going to play russian roulette with covid19?And not to toot my own horn, but I already have 5-6 solid matches on tinder and 5-6 potential dates on OLD.
get your testosterone checked.I'm one of them though as I'm still too scared to simply show my intent with girls, it's getting better though.
But the reason I think this is because most people are so scared now. Men who I thought had their stuff together, have been freaking out and saying stuff like "this is never gonna end, we're doomed".
I don't get it, this time next year everyone will be in the same rut again. All will be fine in the end, and even if I get the virus and would die, so be it. But I'm actually having a great time. My country is on a partial lockdown, we can still go out if we want but social encounters with more than 3 people are forbidden. So I thought today I'd go on a road trip since the weather was very nice and there's barely any traffic. Put on some music, rolled down the windows and cruised a long. At lights you could tell people were looking at me and thinking "how can he be enjoying himself, the world is on the brink of destruction, we're all gonna die", and I freaking loved it.
Realized as well a lot of people are very selfish. And in a sense I get it, if there is no food, I'll fight and kill to provide for my family as well. But there is no need now, yet so many people are literally buying the shops empty because they're scared. Fine it's a primal instinct, but they just don't get it.
I do realize I do feel kinda good now because I'm a slight introvert, but I do hope the coming days can make me realize I can be this as well when everything is normal again.
no. no its not. it slows down the virus but it's not a cure.@Visionist Italy has one of the oldest populations in the world, I believe they have the second oldest on top of that the Europeans smoke like there's no tomorrow. And the sprinkles on top of the cupcake of death is the socialized health care system. Add this together and you get an abnormally high death rate. By the way in case you haven't heard they have found out that a malaria drug that has been around for decades is incredibly effective in treating this virus. We will see how my posts age.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'm cynical and I still think it's overkill.the virus exists in warm climate areas like malaysia which has had 90+ degree weather with about 60% humidity.
this whole exercise is meant to 'flatten the curve' so the hospitals aren't flooded and people get the care they need.
yes, we could just let the virus burn through but at the cost of 4 million people in the US in a few months?
Americans make up 4.4% of the world's population. If we extrapolate these numbers to the rest of the world (warning: MOE is high here), this gives us 90 million deaths globally from COVID-19, in 3-6 months. 15 Holocausts. 1.5 times as many people as died in all of World War II.
Just push grandma off a cliff, right?I'm cynical and I still think it's overkill.
wwas discussing with a DJ who pointed out a global quarantine for a virus that kills the leleast productive in society. Another report says China jailed doctors and scientists that warned how bad it was back in November. China gonna China.
Testosterone modulates it. Your body has an array of different types of immune responses. There are certain aspects of your immune system that respond only to very specific pathogens/foreign substances, and then there are other aspects that respond to a very broad range of things. I can’t remember the specifics as to what types of cells and inflammatory markers are affected, but basically testosterone suppresses the part of your immune system that responds to specificity, and upregulates the part that responds to a wide range of things, such as NK cells.Well according to some research the testosterone affects how we react to being sick. And that the testosterone makes us less resistant to our estrogen based counterparts.
It’s because smoking causes a very sharp increase in testosterone. Over time, this elevated testosterone level does gradually begin to decrease (smoking also appears to lower growth hormone, albeit not by very much).Possibly, but there are several studies stating similar findings. I am not a smoker, but dudes who smoked in the past may had shown more masculine tendencies than non-smokers. Not sure. They did stink though.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You arent getting yonger.I'm cynical and I still think it's overkill.
wwas discussing with a DJ who pointed out a global quarantine for a virus that kills the leleast productive in society. Another report says China jailed doctors and scientists that warned how bad it was back in November. China gonna China.
But new baes are turning 18 19 20 21 every day!You arent getting yonger.
It does mostly kill old people though, if that's a comfort to some. Chances are, half to most of us are going to end up with this sooner or later.bro, no offense but just because you don't understand the gravity of the situation that doesn't mean men are overreacting.
hint: it doesn't kill only old people.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.