Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corona makes me realize a lot of men are really pvssies

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, no offense but just because you don't understand the gravity of the situation that doesn't mean men are overreacting.
hint: it doesn't kill only old people.
It does mostly kill old people though, if that's a comfort to some. Chances are, half to most of us are going to end up with this sooner or later.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The op is a ****ing little ***** and him and his family may or may not be infected real men help people in theses situations, if you think people are pussies I would like to see you on the front line helping these people , my father was a green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas and still be able to kill you **** you and your bull**** thread if your in the USA good luck !

logicallefty

Reaction score
The op is a ****ing little ***** and him and his family may or may not be infected real men help people in theses situations, if you think people are pussies I would like to see you on the front line helping these people , my father was a green beret soldier and trained with the gurkhas and still be able to kill you **** you and your bull**** thread if your in the USA good luck !
Relax and breath man. No need to get so worked up, or start attacking people. Save your energy for more important things then strangers on this forum you don’t agree with.