When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Youre a tool. Lay your head down or bow down in shame for that STOOOOOOPID ASS question.Originally posted by gregory
Is there such thing as a club only for cool people, like i mean, people who are extremely rich, popular, cool, nice and smart and everything?
that would be pretty sick if u could have a club like that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hey man, I play golf. The team is definitely not full of rich, nice, and smart people.Originally posted by AlexTheGreat a golf club ?
I no longer have hope for the new generation.Originally posted by gregory
Is there such thing as a club only for cool people, like i mean, people who are extremely rich, popular, cool, nice and smart and everything?
that would be pretty sick if u could have a club like that.
For why??? You can join my cool people only club....its reallly coooooooooooooool!!!Originally posted by Hollowpoint
I no longer have hope for the new generation.