"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cool People only club?

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Is there such thing as a club only for cool people, like i mean, people who are extremely rich, popular, cool, nice and smart and everything?

that would be pretty sick if u could have a club like that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
i heard the chess club gets all the gals
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by gregory
Is there such thing as a club only for cool people, like i mean, people who are extremely rich, popular, cool, nice and smart and everything?

that would be pretty sick if u could have a club like that.
Youre a tool. Lay your head down or bow down in shame for that STOOOOOOPID ASS question.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat a golf club ?
Hey man, I play golf. The team is definitely not full of rich, nice, and smart people.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by gregory
Is there such thing as a club only for cool people, like i mean, people who are extremely rich, popular, cool, nice and smart and everything?

that would be pretty sick if u could have a club like that.
I no longer have hope for the new generation.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: Cool People only club?

Originally posted by Hollowpoint
I no longer have hope for the new generation.
For why??? You can join my cool people only club....its reallly coooooooooooooool!!!
 
Top