Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool chicks are still out there... Even older ones..

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this 27 year old girl. Making her my plate #4, I think. Wait 5, actually.

Didn't expect much (i never do anymore) but she turned out pretty cool.

-Doesn't wanna get married anytime soon.
-Doesn't wanna pop out kids ASAP.
-Didn't interview me or try to figure me out and categorize me.
-Pretty HSE - doesn't need validation or anything like that, very confident.
-Not materialistic, but damn classy.

Best of all, she is a hot little Latina with a cute accent and like super spunky.

She's gonna make a good plate. Im still not really expecting anything though. Seriously the best thing to do - no expectations, just fun.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome.

I hope this turns into something great for you but obviously time will if her coolness is real and not just a front.

Good luck!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stop spinning the other 4.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man! :D

Truely cool chicks are hard to find. Like ones you'd hang with if they were dudes.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just good to know, because I swear, every woman over 23-24 that I meet is hellbent on getting married and popping out kids within like a year or two... SOOOOO annoying.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Don't stop spinning the other 4.

hahaha no way..

in reality, my career/business is always my top plate anyway.. Women are just for fun.

Hell, I am working on getting close to this other girl we sometimes go out with.. she'd make a fun addition too.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
its just good to know, because I swear, every woman over 23-24 that I meet is hellbent on getting married and popping out kids within like a year or two... SOOOOO annoying.
I heard this chick up at the community college here one time who was 28 telling a friend "I need to hurry up and have a kid girl- my clocks ticking" and I am thinking "what the **** are YOU smoking? you're 28". I mean if she was over 35 I'd understand but come on.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
For your information, a 28 year old woman should be thinking about having kids. Her clock is ticking and she has only a limited time to find someone, fall in love, get married, and get pregnant. I am sure many of you don't work in that order, but most of the world still thinks that is the order in which you go.

Remember, once a woman hits 35 she is usually a third of the fertile as she was in her late 20's.
http://depts.washington.edu/obgyn/CalendarFiles/ContentFiles/KUOW2-4-04Weekday.pdf#search='getting%20pregnant%20women%20chances%20start%20to%20drop%20thirty'

It basically comes down to the fact that females are on earth to have babies and take care of boys like myself. All the pretty girls I know agree with me on this.

My advice to you boys is simple. If you don't want a child simply don't date older females.

uhmm.. ugh... ok, "boy" :down:

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amusing, Egoist gives Sparky000 sarcasm. Actually (to assist Sparky with his thinking processes), the logical thing, if you don't want kids, is to date a woman too old to have them. But that of course has some self evident drawbacks.