"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Converstation with people

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Im been reading the dj bible and started to become more social with other people. I never been much of a talker my whole life. When I talk with people, i start off the converstation by making a comment or asking a open ended question. Then they would do most of the talking, about 75% of the converstation. Is that ok? Should I try to talk more during the converstation?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
It all depends on your personality realy. You got to progress as you wish and feel is good for you.... I tend to dominate any conversation and or socialevent such as a party or whatever but that's just because that is me and it's comfortable and natural for me....

One thing do, do not let people take control, in a conversation make sure you get to say what you want and make sure you aren't "overtalked" by others and stuff like that.
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Yeah, I do give my input into the converstations but I dont go into alot of details like others. Im thinking when I enlist in the Air Force i would be around a lot more people and my converstation skills would increase.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
"Then they would do most of the talking, about 75% of the converstation. Is that ok? Should I try to talk more during the converstation?"

If you are referring to females then yes this is fine. I find that when I have nothing to talk about, ill ask them questions and they will do most of the talking.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Never think that a good conversationalist is someone that talks a lot. We all have probably met someone who had a lot to say about nothing and was intent on letting everyone know.

Think of it as being a music conductor. A conductor brings out the best in people by just engaging them. Although he says little, he is very engaging and there is a give and take between him and the orchestra.

Just keep asking open end questions and orchestrate great conversations. Some of the time you may give more, others less. Quantity doesn't count as much as quality and quality isn't measured by the amount of words used.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top