"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Conversing with a girl who can't speak good English...

everblur

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Ok.....I'm living in Melbourne, Australia and the good thing about Melbourne is you get the best chicks from both worlds....Caucasians and Asians!! However whenever I try to flirt with a hot Asian chick, there is a chance of her not speaking good English because obviously she wasn't born in Australia. This makes it difficult because of the language barrier and would lead to misunderstandings....What would you guys do in a situation like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Well... I kinda treat a bad accent like a personality trait. One that I don't like about a person. If I can't stand talking to her for half an hour because of bad miscommunications, I would just move on. I don't think I could be in a happy relationship with someone who doesn't understand me, no matter how hot they are.
 

Vertz

New Member
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Albany W.A. Australia
hey! dont forget the greek chicks! Melbourne has a lot of greeks, second highest populace of greeks in the world after athens... err nice little bit of trivia. I think flirting with someone that doesn't understand what your saying could be a very good ground for practicing non verbal flirting, relying more heavily on kino etc. oh yeah: Carn the ***BOMBERS ***

Vertz
 

everblur

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Now that's what I'm talking about.....kino was what I had in mind. I'm not looking for a serious r/s but was just thinking how would take a challenge like that. Thanks for the replies guys.

Vertz you're right. Greek girls are hot too. Thankfully, most of them speak proper English :) .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Worse problem is pimping in a language you dont speak as a native. I live in Montreal and over here u can pretty much use english or french, but sometimes u do run into the chicks that only speak french and so when i try to pimp, i start speaking french and then suddenly cant think of how to say a particular word in french...game over....end the conversation in midsentence, look like a fool trying to think of the word and using all kinds of hands gesticulation...lol
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
What would you guys do in a situation like this?
I'd stop speaking English.. haha ^^

Seriously though, it's not really worth doing as anything more than practice.. don't know about you guys, but I'm looking for a LTR in the end, and a relationship where you can't communicate doesn't work.
 
Top