Conquering the asian dame!

Nickface

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. I recently asked this Korean chick her number a few weeks back. She's a solid 8/10. Her personality is pretty cool. English is not her first language but it is solid enough for her to understand most of my expressions/idioms. Anyway, I was wondering how to go about dating a fob chick. I feel like I need to ace the early stages of this "relationship" to develop anything serious.

I hung out with this girl two times already(one time each week) She likes to text a bit and even initiate some of the conversation albeit just texting. We had a good time but just went to eat dinner and some ice cream(both times!)

Someone please break down the rules for me so none of us lose interest and so I don't mess this one up. I feel this is totally different then dealing with an American chick.

PS. I absolutely have an Asian fetish... :)

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treat her like a woman. she's nothing different.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the yellow fever. I got asian chicks before and the reason was because I wasn't one of those crazy dudes that loved them.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is doubtful she will want anything to do with an American in terms of relationship beyond ice cream and Hello Kitty coloring books. There is a thing as "too ethnic", and in general, unamericanized chicks of any nationality will tend to stick with their own kind. It's easier for them and their families.

Either way, for good measure, just ask her out and try moves on her, just as you would any chick.

Good luck.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
fob ? South Korea is a 1st world country dude, she's as americanized as they come. If you are a white guy, she wants to fvck you.