"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Confusion

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Ok, I have a 6 moth relationship with a Hb 8...
We are a ok couple and she dosen't fight to much with me or do anything wrong that i can think of. Although We are two different pepole it seems as if its getting boring. I see her once or twice a week. Everyday i wake up and look at other women... There are all women at my job and really decent looking. I also know other girls who i could be with, With a little effort. I dont know how much longer i can persue my boring relationship....

I saw this girl at a Skating rink who gave me her number although i never called This because i knew she wanted me and i dident wanna screw up the current relationship i have now... I havent seen her in months, So i see her for the first time in a while at her home town at a gas staion. I said happy birthday she kept walking and talking to her friend. Like she coulden't...Look at me for some reason. She Ignored me, This sets me off.. Its bad because i love attention and i had the taste of a Dj, I still have a model for a girlfriend. If i could pull it off once i could do it again. It was like i almost had to choose this web site deserves much credit.... Anyway ima cut the bullSH!T.

Comments please!!! Sugestions!! Speak To Me!!!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tubbs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Just out of curiosity is your current gf the same girl you wrote that ridiculous letter to?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
FLAUNT IT BABY, FLAUNT IT!

well hun, if you're a natural, attention lovin' man-ho then... :eek: SURE!

Alas! Go and get her my pretty peacock! ;)
 
Top